It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductee Shown Human Origins - Proving Zecharia Sitchin's Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Introduction
This thread offers discussion and evidence in favour of what many of you will know as Zecharia Sitchin’s hypothesis on human origins – i.e. humans are the result of genetic manipulation with the native hominid / hominoid species rather than the result of Darwin’s natural macroevolution process. If Sitchin is correct that there has been ‘non-terrestrial’ contact in human antiquity, it is not unreasonable to consider other sources that propose contact with extra-terrestrials such as alien abductions. In the interest of keeping this thread relatively short and manageable to digest, I am proposing just the one link corroborating the work of Zecharia Sitchin through alien abductee Jim Sparks.

Overview of Sitchin – Origins of Genesis & Genetic Manipulation
For those of you who don’t know, Sitchin is famous for discovering the origins of the Old Testament’s Genesis through reading Sumerian clay tablets that only a handful of people in the world can do today. The Sumerians possessed the earliest form of written language through pictographs engraved on clay tablets. Also, the Sumerians are the first civilisation known to man spawning out of nowhere around 6000 years ago. They predate the Romans, the Greeks and even the Egyptians.

There are the seven Sumerian tablets of creation. These tablets talk about an advanced race of extraterrestrials called the Annunaki. These beings came to earth around 450,000 years ago from their home planet Nibiru to mine gold. Gold can be used to oxidize the atmosphere and can help protect from the sun's rays. After mining for thousands of years in ancient Mesopotamia and Southern Africa, these beings decided to create a slave to finish off their mining project here on Earth. They genetically manipulated the DNA of the native hominoids (or hominids) to create Homo sapiens.

They called their newly created colony of slaves the “A.DAM.U” (plural) and called their land in Mesopotamia “E.DIN”. Lots of physical evidence is presented to support this information, like the earliest human fossil record found in South Africa where the "A.DAM.U" supposedly began mining. However, perhaps one of the most interesting is how all humans have 46 chromosomes in their band of DNA while all primates have 48 chromosomes. This is a huge amount of DNA that has gone missing, and this kind of fusing can only be duplicated today by geneticists.

Around a couple of thousand years after that you have the Old Testament’s Genesis in Hebrew, which has the Seven Days of Creation, Adam and Eve, and the Garden of Eden. This thread proposes that the Sumerian tablets are not a myth but a literal translation of events that took place by these beings viewed as ‘gods’. This thread is not proposing the possibility that Genesis may have come from these clay tablets, however, asserting without a shadow of a doubt that the foundation for the Old Testament’s book of creation lies in those Sumerian clay pictographs. That is, the clear corroboration between the Sumerian clay tablets (first form of written language) and Genesis (written in the later Hebrew) cannot reasonably or seriously be brushed off as a mere coincidence.

Evidence of Genetic Manipulation – Alien Abductee Jim Sparks
Jim Sparks is a successful real estate agent and had his first experience as an abductee in his early to mid-30s. In Jim’s book 'The Keepers: An Alien Message for the Human Race' he tells a very personal and disturbing account involving strange beings he describes as your typical ‘grey’. Jim explains how he was abducted frequently for many years and how he was taught various activities by these beings. One of these tasks involved moving a circular object on a table in front of him using the power of his mind and intention (Sparks, 2008, p. 72). He was also taught how to communicate telepathically through learning and focusing on the “alien alphabet” consisting of various abstract symbols (Sparks, 2008, p. 20).

Now, the part that sent shivers down my spine was when Jim asked these beings: “Why me? What have I done to deserve this?” This is the million dollar question; many abductees and people who study the phenomenon do not have a straight answer to this. This is another reason why I think Jim’s case is so unique. Jim was shown images by these beings of what appeared to be Jim’s various past lives. He was shown various holograms showing a spitting image of Jim during WW2; the Victorian era; the 15th and 16th Century, and images going as far back as the Roman era:

“Have you been following my physical family line?”
As soon as I finished scribbling this out I got an answer.
“YES. LOOK” (Sparks, 2008, p. 95).

Having studied the many cases out there that suggest the reality of reincarnation, and being a firm believer in the various sources that support this (hypnotherapy, near death experiences, etc) my jaw almost dropped. Jim was then shown a hologram of primitive hominid / hominoid creatures leading him to realize something greater:

The scene pushed in to focus on a group of apelike creatures, and as the picture cleared I could see they were actually closer to humans than apes. Thank God none of them looked liked me! Just because I didn’t see a temperamental Italian didn’t mean I didn’t get the message. My anger flared. “Bulls**t!” I shouted. “Bulls**t! You guys are trying to tell me that you had something to do with human evolution? I got no response...

“WE’VE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE. WE’VE BEEN WORKING ON YOUR PERSONAL FAMILY LINE. WE KNOW YOU WELL. HUMANS ARE OURS.” (Sparks, 2008, p. 98-99).

Jim Sparks - Art Bell Interview

Conclusion
Now, if you believe in reincarnation, the work of Zecharia Sitchin, and the possibility that UFOs and alien abductions are real, this may be of interest. After all, the truth should have no contradictions. The truth is linear and completely consistent. Now, I know some of the information provided by Jim Sparks ignites some other interesting topics such as the reality of reincarnation. Also, Jim in his book states that the government at one point or another made contact with these beings in exchange for extra-terrestrial knowledge and technology.

That aside, this thread offers a clear link here between the core tenet of Sitchin’s work (humans are the result of genetic manipulation by beings perceived as ‘gods’) and Jim Sparks who was shown exactly that during this particular abduction experience.

edit on 7-5-2011 by IrnBruFiend because: Ensuring relevant information appears in the thread only.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Tell me more good sir,
sounds to me like plausible,
albeit, unprovable. I'd like to see
this Duncan O’Funioan lifting a bucket with his mind,
got a video? No? That's a shame man.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
Tell me more good sir,
sounds to me like plausible,
albeit, unprovable. I'd like to see
this Duncan O’Funioan lifting a bucket with his mind,
got a video? No? That's a shame man.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Haha thanks.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
wow... some thing are bizzare...
IDK why this is not too off from the truth.. I feel it..

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Interesting. I believe in re-incarnation and that case sounds interesting, im nt sure why I havent heard of it before. What do you mean by homonid creatures though?!?!?

A good thread, but Duncan O'Finion has always struck me asnot being genuine. He acts like a text book sensatinalist liar IMO (I could be wrong) but thats just how I feel. A lot of his claims are far mre insane than lifting a bucket with his mind. He claims o have killed every enemy soldier in an 11 mile radius along with a few other children by using the power of their minds and saved an elite US army unit from Camire Rouge forces. He also claims that his first time using a pistol during his training he shot all bullets through the same hole in the target time after time and that it was such perfect shoting that at first his instructors thought he had missed all but t just one shot. To do that over and over again no matter how good a shot you are would not be possible due to imperfections in the weapon, even doing it once might be far fetched. He seems to be someone who started the lie and then went bananas with it. Watch his interviews and just the way he describes everything like he 11mile story 'We killed them up!' it just isnt convincing at all and I really wanted to believe an interesting story like his but it doesn't hold water.

Concentrate on that other guy, it sounds interesting.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by heavenlysouldier

Believe me I get the same feeling every time I uncover information like this. Especially when it crops up again from various independent sources. I believe reincarnation, UFOs, alien abductions and human origins can all come together quite nicely. If it's the truth it should. Just, this information will not be spoon fed to you through government controlled outlets such as newspapers and the media. It's crazy to think the origins of Genesis has been discovered yet nobody knows about it? Thank god for the internet and books. For the time being...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oh yea and he says that when he had an MRI that the machine caught fire after the implants in his mind malfunctioned. Funny how in the interviews the hospital staff are never there to confirmthese claims

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Yeah, the Duncan F. guy is a total crackpot and the fact that Jesse Ventura interviewed him causes me to doubt Ventura's sincerity as well.

This whole Project Camelot thing and its ilk are nothing more than arenas in which these role-players can 'dog-food' off of one another's bullcrap to get attention and apparently some measure of fame. Starve them out by not patronizing their lies and fantasies.

Again, starve them out.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Free country bro - believe what you are spoon fed
A bit awkward and pathetic does not automatically = liar.

www.youtube.com... MKULTRA Victim Testimony B:
exotica-radio.com... his blog and many references to CERN
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Ha im glad someone else actually doubts him! Everytime I see his ridiculous interviews on youtube the comments are full of people saying 'Duncan im so sorry what yu have been through blah blah blah'. Consider this if he could kill with his mind so efficiently why was he trained to use weapons and in hand to hand fighting? Just look at his facial expression when he talks, you can tell he's lying and he isnt crazy he knows that these are lies.

.Mentioning his name in a post like this discredits the posters theories credibility

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Duly noted. The topic of the thread is the experience and credibility of alleged alien abductee Jim Sparks in relation to the work of Zecharia Sitchin and to a certain extent, the idea of reincarnation. The appropriate modifications have been made within the thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong. I am down with the MK Ultra stuff and more.

And I think these guys are a bunch of roleplaying loonies. It is to my utter disappointment that these jackasses now get television time to act out there fantasies.

Ever heard of the Greenbaum Speech?
www.raven1.net...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

Generally when something preposterous is true you will find a flurry of activity immediately to de-bunk it. sometimes it is legit and then you will see more than a few of the same repeat posters tearing it apart and also offering links to proof as much as possible of the "untruth" of the thought or person. Then everyone can easily see it is a lie. But when something is true you will find a few...the same people returning again and again to laugh at what is posted. That is how disinfo works btw.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Darwins theory of evolution has never agreed with my thinking. Most religions teach that when we die we go to heaven or somewhere eternal. Does that mean when/if we get there, there are going to be lots of monkeys about?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I dont believe what I am 'spoon fed' I beleeve in a lot of what people would consider far fetched stuff but with Duncan
O'Finion there are too many holes in his story, I have watched and read many long interviews and like I have mentioned as examples in my previous posts there are a lot of claims he makes that dont make anyh sense, unless something similar did happen and afterwards he just totally sensationalised it for sme unknown, mad reason.

Anyone who spends time watching his full interviews should be able to figure out that a lot doesn't add up with his story. And to people who believe his story can I just ask why? It seems like people only believe him because he 'seems' to be telling the truth. A lot of peple with crazy stories seem like that, heck a lot of people even believe what they are saying, but you can ell if these wild claims are true but analysing the details and he is either lying or very greatly exagerating.

I have a very open mind, but forgive me if I don't believe every single outlandish claim somebody makes. People today are too ready to believe absolutely anything thats far fetched or ridiculous just because it is more interesting than the truth. Thats fine if you want to live in fantasy land, but knowing whats true and whats a lie is more important.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

As interesting as Jim Sparks is I have gone to watch interviews of him on YouTube.

I call crackpot there, too. That is what someone sounds like when their delusions go unmitigated by therapy and sometimes medication. Sorry but that whole group of people just look like they got organized to provide a forum wherein they could all whack each other off. Get my meaning? Dog-fooding.

And because it is guaranteed that the stuff sells (which also drives ATS) they keep on producing it.

So: Jim Sparks, Duncan (Bob) O'Finian (whatever), Leo Zagami. Who's next? Jake (Ralph) Steele who is in telepathic communion with the Rigel 5 overlords and has been genetically altered by the NSA to fire continent destroying lasers out of his ass?

Count on it because these guys have bills to pay.

Yep. It is likely that our real origins and history is beyond strange but these dorks are playing people for whatever they can get out of it. Starve them out.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefulwarrior3

Haha, well I was very careful not to include my views on Darwin's theory of evolution in the thread. I would have to say, I agree with you and I am unhappy with Darwin's theory of evolution also. However, if the Annunaki or extra-terrestrials did manipulate our DNA with hominoids, that doesn't mean Darwin's theory of evolution is necessarily true. I am intrigued by the work of Russian scientists such as Dr Gariaev who demonstrate how concentrated energy at different frequencies can spawn various forms of life when shined through the embryo of another form of life. I think Genesis is wrong (as proven by the earlier Sumerian tablets) as is Darwin's theory of evolution. That is, the status-quo which spoon feeds us the paradigm does not show us the middle ground.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Just to clarify if no one has clicked on it. The link I provided to the Greenbaum Speech is not there to disprove anything.

It is there to steer you towards the good stuff and away from the bad stuff. That's all. I don't know exactly what these people's agenda really is other than to beat each other off but I can tell you it is useless. You are better off just going back to the Sitchin material itself.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I have mentioned as examples in my previous posts there are a lot of claims he makes that dont make anyh sense, unless something similar did happen and afterwards he just totally sensationalised it for sme unknown, mad reason.

For example?

Why not take what he says and that you believe is ridiculous and see if anyone else is making the same claim? Or I will. Put it out there. We'll see if anyone else saying the same thing is more believable to you than this guy. Sure we might check credentials but this proves nothing because mk ultra agents will not have credentials. They will be chosen and groomed to be "nobodies" and exactly the type of person no one will believe.
edit on 7-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join