It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I was just telepathically shown giant meteors crashing into earth. PLEASE READ this has to d

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Day time, but the shape of the skyscrapers was wierd. it was like the tops formed a square'ish shape, and looked tilted, but each tower was just slightly lower then the one infront of it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

how do i go aabout educating my self? by AP'ing more? and trying to contact them more?

????
edit on 7-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Be4sTXMoDe
lmao, people the fact that this thread is still open is just laughable.

Comments of this type are not helpful and not necessary.

If you know this guy personally, it would be wiser to send him an email telling him to post more responsibly.

But if you are just guessing that what he has experienced is nothing but illusion, why post that? For all we know this guy could have a valuable gift, that developed, could be useful to us.

Posts of this type could backfire on you and lower your own credibility should the time ever come when you have something truly relevant to communicate.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

What exactly was the form in the window? please describe everything you can. It's interesting none the less, if someone doesn't want to believe it or it doesn't interest you, just don't read it, you're not forced to claim sleep deprivation or knowing his situation.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

How do I go about educating my self? Do I just AP more, try to learn and ask questions while AP'in, or trying to contact them more.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

It looked like the stereotypical greys, but with a larger head, and more football'ish shaped head
edit on 7-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Experience comes with practice and comes down to your philosophy of why you believe you can do what you do.

My personal belief is that we all have a Guide that shows us what we need to see.
This starting process is to get us used to how the system works.
So not to overwhelm you first time out

I believe this Guide is actually yourself from the future. A self that has progressed through higher planes of existence where time isn't a limiting factor.

Again, up to you.
But the basic of it is, you ask yourself what it is that you want to see or experience. Then if you are ready, your request will be granted.
Since you have already been shown something, you should be able to review it without issue.

edit on 7/5/2011 by Sovaka because: Grammar

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
while astral traveling, you may access the akashic records (the entire acumulation of thoughts, paradigmas, paradoxes, all posible infinite realities, past, present, future ) and you may have well seen a possible scenario of what already happened in the past, is going to happen in YOUR future, or what was going to happen in the present that got changed.

i believe that the future holds the key to our present

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Lovely...now what the # do you propose we do if this happens? lol
I will add to what everyone else has said, reading here can make some weird things happen...in my mind.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by m3lh4d0

The Hall of Akashic Records I believe to be a HUB in the basic terms of all knowledge.
Anything you want to know, can be received through these records.
Only if you are eligible.

Who determines this eligibility? Probably the collective protectors of our Planet.
To ensure that we don't progress faster than we are able to understand.
So also to ensure that we don't kill everyone by mistake

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
DELETE ME.

Double Post.

edit on 7/5/2011 by Sovaka because: I am to be Deleted

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The thing about visions is that they're often symbolic, so taking them literally might be a misstep. My guess would be that meteors, mushroom clouds, and aliens are part of your own personal symbolism, things that represent in your mind very specific concepts. I base this on the part about four huge mushroom clouds in each of the four corners of the world, which does not sound like a literal future event, but perhaps a symbol of a future event. What exactly they symbolize to you, is down to your interpretation, so know thyself. That will help you learn what you need to learn about these visions.

The first thing that I would do in your position would be to be as calm as possible. You seem a little agitated in some of your follow-up replies, as if you just saw these things and immediately related them on ATS. So, do remain as calm and objective as you can when you come upon these visions. When you are calm, you can more easily notice important details fully.

Next... it would be good for you to quickly jot down what you see, your impressions, and so on in as much detail as you can, in a notebook or in a word processor, immediately at the conclusion of your AP session. (I prefer notebooks because sketching things from dreams and/or visions isn't really possible in Word.) Mark down the time, date, and content of the session. Afterwards, make a hard copy of that record in a more linear, in-depth narrative. That will help with recall of details, as you are able to quickly put down all you saw, experienced, and felt. It will also make it more readable and less hectic for those who you share these visions with, amongst other things.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

These predictions are false. That's not what's in store for Earth.

Your obviously being manipulated. It's very easy to do astrally... Trust me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

So what is in store for us in your opinion?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It could be the future, who are we to just dismiss this experience right away? Maybe you may have seen an event in an alternate universe, reality, whatever you want to call it. But who knows. Hopefully all is well out there. If there were greys hanging around me, I'd be pretty annoyed, I have enough to worry about without some damn grey messing with me lol.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Its been along series of events, also has to do with me seeing a spacecraft, I may be new but these are genuine facts.

Perhaps you'd like to rethink " genuine facts" ?
"Facts" are proveable; independently verifiable.. and EVEN IF it happens there isn't a thing anyone can do. So be afraid if you'd like; just don't get all worked up if others don't put the same energy into it....
Sorry.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That's weird that you would say that. I had a dream a few months ago, where this is what happened. I was running outside in my town at night, and I kept looking to the skies and seeing all of these lights in the sky, slowly falling to earth. And all I thought was keep running and I'll be fine, then I woke up.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
Okay I astral projected alot for about 2-3 months, and during those times i had numerous strange encounters. most notably being shown cities on earth completely destroyed and massive cloud that came off the earth that looked similiar to a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb, however it was much bigger, and there were four of them, one in each of the hemispheres, then the earth remained in an ashy haze, it then blew up and repieced itsself together. I took this to mean a nuclear exchange but something just happened 5 minutes ago. I entered an astral projection trance, and I saw a meteor crashing into a city, completely destroying the city. It just dawned on me that this has to do with what I saw before.

As soon as I began typing this a small grey orb appeared on the couch to my left ( im in dark with the tv on ) and it turned black and moved across the couch. I said what the #, had the craziest vibes, got up, turned and saw a gray shadow in the window.

Interesting visions, man. And honestly, I've never astral projected nor do I know how to or how it works, but... I'd say reading too much ATS has caused your subconscious to play tricks on your while entranced.

I imagine I'll be told that astral projecting is outside of our bodies and therefore completely unaffected by our minds and our subconscious, but that may be prove to be a little difficult to swallow.

You get S&F, definitely interesting.

Khar

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm getting pretty fudgin sick of the mindless debunker syndrome lately.

This is the sub-forum for personal experiences.

The guy relayed a personal experience.

Whether you chose to believe there might be something to it or not is your problem, you're not contributing anything with "lAy oFfF Th3 w33d, m@n ;D:dDDD", "schizophrenic, see doctor", "100% HOAX" posts. If you can't make an intelligent, coherent comment - shut the hell up.

I mean damn.. anyway, @ OP:

You see alien figures? Have you had dreams or AP experiences where they seem to communicate with you?

Other apocalyptic visions in dreams or APs ?

EDIT: I agree with Mayura

I don't have much experience in these matters, but a lot of sources seem to suggest that random spirits can just mess around with you. That's why you have to be extremely careful in any occult practices, which I consider to include AP.

edit on 7-5-2011 by falseveils because: cos I'm so cool

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Most dreams (nearly all ) are just dormant thoughts of your 'thoughts ' from the past day or so.
If we where to take 'these dreams' seriously then i think we would all go crazy!!
I have very f****d-up dreams, but if i shared them all with my friends they would think i was mad!
They are just dreams friend, DREAMS!!!
Do you have the same 'will happen' prospects about your fantasies?
What is in your head is in your head!
flag and star for your 'heads-up' though friend, who knows whats around the corner!
Thanks for sharing.
edit on 7-5-2011 by mespen because: just needed to ad more!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join