It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death

www.reuters.com

They say he is dead, and want revenge.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Al Qaeda confirmed Bin Laden is dead, and that they will get revenge.
This is not a deathers thread, so please, if you think this too ia a conspiracy, then you figure out the truth. I think that with Al Qeada coming out, and confirming this, that it would be enough for MOST of you... then again...

Anywho- Do you think they will achieve revenge on a large scale, or just do their typical crap?

I, for one, do believe that they have had, and continue to have, cells throughout the world. This they have shown. Do you think they are more powerful than what we think, or maybe they are justdying out?

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by marcsnothere

Use your search option!
Your the 4th or 5th one now!
edit on 5/6/2011 by ShaunHatfield because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Maybe this will silence the conspiracy theorists about when he died! But wait the reply will be Al Qaeda does not exist Bahahahaha! Well done Obama you are a champion of justice and right!
edit on 6-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Cnn just pop'd up on the screen confirming this as well. But i think the celebration we've been having is really going to piss them off more. If they have sleeper cells it's a matter of if those sleeper cells remain devoted to their cause ( most likely ).

We SHOULD listen to what they have to say.

Who knows maybe they realized how big his death is and have been spending the last few days getting ready to do their thing......

Time will tell.

Do you guys think it would be possible that maybe they just decide to open their eyes make peace?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
If we can believe what we are being told about Bin Laden's
protection status by Pakistan, than I think is safe to say they probably have a nuke or two in their possession at this point. What they are waiting for is hard to judge. Maybe the death of one of their mentors/orchestraters will be the tipping point. Only time will tell. I pray that I am being over dramatic but it feels plausible to me. This article may be an attempt by Pakistan itself to remove itself from guilt by association as well. I personally believe (tho I am not expert on world affairs, just a fairly good judge of B.S.) that Pakistan likes to keep its enemies close (a.k.a. us in the west) and wouldnt be forthcoming with any admissions of guilt.
edit on 6-5-2011 by regor77 because: additional comment

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Use your search option!

^

Even though i replied to this post, rules are rules and i choose to respect most.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Where is the link? Not the Reuters link, the link to the al qaeda website? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist.

No link = no proof

Where did this supposed "internet message" originate from?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

Use your search option!

I understand that, but I am raising certain questions, maybe I posted in the wrong forum?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Deep web, most likely.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifespath420

Do you guys think it would be possible that maybe they just decide to open their eyes make peace?

Wouldnt that be sweet? Unfortanitly, it wont happen. I love the idea of a more peaceful planet (the way it is now is not how it was meant to be), but history has proven otherwise.
Why dont we ask them WTH they want to stop all this crap?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Duplicate thread. Please make your comments in the other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join