It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Rock man petitions White House for bin Laden photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Little Rock man petitions White House for bin Laden photos

www.fox16.com

A Little Rock man is petitioning the White House to release the death photos of Osama bin Laden. In an interview on Wednesday, President Obama said he would not release the photos citing national security reasons including safety of troops, but that’s not stopping Robert Dean from asking for the photos anyway.

Robert Dean has no doubt Osama bin Laden is dead but he says the photos proving it need to surface.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5/5/2011 by ThaLoccster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The article mentions that the White House is exempt from FOI requests, but if the photos are in the possession of another agency then it could cause them to be released.

I won't hold my breath waiting for it all to pan out, but I guess anything is possible.

Here's wishing this guy some luck

www.fox16.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Is there a sight i can go to and sign his Petetion?
edit on 5/5/11 by Solsthime331 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'd like to see these apparent photos as much as anyone else who doesn't just bend over for Obamas words, but I think what we should be doing is NOT ASKING for the photos.

They knew we would ask for the photos and thats why they are not showing them. They WANT us to ask for them.
They want us to keep asking for them until they do show them and then ohh nooo what-a-ya know... SHTF!
And now its our fault for asking for them... Now they can throw down that police state like a mighty Thor hammer!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It will probably turn out easier to find this man, then to find the photo's of him dead!

I personally don't care about photo's, I want the body! Why they tossed it away will bother me just like every other conspiracy theory in effect as of now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know you could ask the President but me, I would ask someone with some real Juice.

I would ask the Pope!

All Roads Lead to Rome.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

i would ask the man who "shot him".

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Is he looking for the "new" pictures of OBL being dead or the actual ones? OBL has been dead for close to 9 years. They aren't releasing photos because they know how quickly photos can be shown as doctored bullsh*t.

The days of spouting nonsense on the boob tube and everyone buying it are over. The PTB know this hence their reluctance to release whatever photos they purport to have.

Welcome to 2011 you decrepit, rotten, low life pieces of filth! Whoops, that wasn't fair to decrepit, low life pieces of filth. These demons who believe they are in control need to be shown the door to hell that awaits them.

LOL...all the old timers who were used to controlling the media and spinning it as they saw fit are realizing they are outdated and no longer relevant. I'm sure it pisses them off to the nth degree but it is what it is!

Walter Cronkite is worm food and can no longer manipulate the masses as he once did.

Welcome the digital age!!! And may these vermin rest in Piece(s)...
edit on 5-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solsthime331

Presuming he was shot. For all we know he fell and killed himself on a game of Mr. Potatoe Head!

It's hysterical half of ATS runs around during insignifcant events screaming "Pics or it never happened", but when major events occure, hey who needs photographic evidence of an event.

It must of happened because some politician said it did.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
Is he looking for the "new" pictures of OBL being dead or the actual ones? OBL has been dead for close to 9 years. They aren't releasing photos because they know how quickly photos can be shown as doctored bullsh*t.

edit on 5-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

this is why i would like them posted...so that we can look at them and tell obama he is a liar...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Well, since the CIA led the operation, they should be in their hands too, possibly putting them in reach.

Im just worried at this point with all their mooing about how releasing them will provoke an attack that they will false flag us and then blame it on us for forcing the release and use it to clamp down tighter.

So...........Im mixed. Of course I feel it was wrong of them to withhold them in the first place, but Im also concerned they will use us forcing their release against us. I feel like we are in a no win situation in a sense.

Que sera sera, I suppose. I have lost all respect for them at this point anyway, so it doesnt much matter to me anymore.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
National Security trumps FOIA in all cases. If they decide the pics can't be released over national security concerns, it doesn't matter how many people file FOI requests. Like all the newspapers and networks haven't already thought of this tactic to OBL's death pics.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Obama can send me the pics. I guarantee I have seen a lot worse, so has my 12 year old son , by the way.
I promise not to show them to any radical Muslims that might get their panties in a bunch and pitch a hissy fit.

Oh I forgot... We now live in a nanny state where the elite will decide what is good for us to see. It isn't like we are free people anymore.
Sarcasm Intended!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

people that don't believe NEVER WILL. Whats the point?

Want proof? Obamas birth certificate. There are people out there who simply will never give up, even if they were allowed to stick their finger in the bullet hole.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

The problem with your analogy is they didnt tell us, "oh we dumped the birth certificate in the ocean in accordance with some bull caca myth about Muslim burial practices."

They actually SHOWED the birth certificate. And then, several years later, the long form too.

Im not a birther. At all. Never was. But when you say "this is what we did and just take our word for it" when in the past, we saw pics, we have a right to question why its so different. And then, when on top of that, they blow their own story repeatedly for the first 48 hours, why blame us?

Why not just admit they are idiots for not coming to the table with a prepared case, pushing their idiotic propaganda about all the "spontaneous celebrations" (which legitimately never happened where I am) and immediately started some pushy meme about us all "coming together like on 9-11" and how we should fear reprisals....................

THEY caused this. You act like a manipulative, exploitative, sneaky, concealing jerk you dont get to whine when people accuse you of it. Especially not when the last time the media was mooing about 9-11 they DID in FACT lie their way into war with a country that did nothing to us, killed nearly a million people, undermined the Constitution, began actively engaging in torture, set up Homeland Security and have been groping our gentials ever since at airports, and cost us nearly a trillion dollars.

Yeah. We are so wrong for not trusting them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well after talking to some friends last night i do think he is dead, Because they brought up a good point that plays out through history ALOT and america is known for it...you only withold something when your afraid to loose it...so he may be afraid to loose his best guy who shot him and is pulling him along or his dogtag is in the photo, or even just that he dosnt want people to know hes dead because there are alkia who believe this still also So us Conspiracists are just keeping them hoping that were right and hes alive and that they may have a chance to find him = bringing them out in the open makingit easier to find the 500 that escaped last week *or begining of this week cant remember*

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It does not matter what agency holds them...if they are classified, FOIA request will produce nothing. You can not FOIA a classified document.

If Obama was not going to cave into the 911 family members, I do not see him ever caving......................UNLESS....it affects his ratings...it is all about the ratings...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Presuming he was shot. For all we know he fell and killed himself on a game of Mr. Potatoe Head!

It's hysterical half of ATS runs around during insignifcant events screaming "Pics or it never happened", but when major events occure, hey who needs photographic evidence of an event.

Exactly as described in the article in this thread:

The Gullible Mind Explained.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I dont NEED pictures to believe it happened...i need pics to believe it happened this year...i have no dought that a depression was predicted, and this "war" was started to avoid it, when both countrys realized they couldnt avoid/Get out of a depression it was wraped up and set to Dead.

edit on 5/6/11 by Solsthime331 because: Misspelling

top topics

join