It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Helicopter Photos. What On Earth Are We Flying Now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: milomilo

It really is not possible. The US sometimes likes to pretend they have superior technology.

I have taken notice that jr enlisted military members are often told tall tales about the capabilities of the military. I have had a talk with an Army grunt who spent some time in Afghan, what the US tells the grunts about our capabilities is at times outrageous.

i agree , the trend of depending too much on toys can be detrimental to soldiers ability to fight ..

for example, a soldier who accostumed to fight under artilery cover and air cover , and have the ease of casevac/medevac , suddenly deprived of all support, they will be mentally and morally dejected and thus weaken their fighting spirit.

Look at somalia debacle, even with the superior weapons and air cover , the somali militias (practically untrained but very brave) slaughter soldiers after soldiers even the vaunted Delta Force guys. If you read the account , the american rangers got demoralized and some almost seem to quit in the middle of danger..

American soldiers are the only soldiers in the world that got supplies in abundance, air cover in abundance, fire support in abundance , but lacking in the most basic infantrymen mentality

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

originally posted by: jrod

It really is not possible. The US sometimes likes to pretend they have superior technology.

I have taken notice that jr enlisted military members are often told tall tales about the capabilities of the military. I have had a talk with an Army grunt who spent some time in Afghan, what the US tells the grunts about our capabilities is at times outrageous.

i agree , the trend of depending too much on toys can be detrimental to soldiers ability to fight ..

for example, a soldier who accostumed to fight under artilery cover and air cover , and have the ease of casevac/medevac , suddenly deprived of all support, they will be mentally and morally dejected and thus weaken their fighting spirit.

Look at somalia debacle, even with the superior weapons and air cover , the somali militias (practically untrained but very brave) slaughter soldiers after soldiers even the vaunted Delta Force guys. If you read the account , the american rangers got demoralized and some almost seem to quit in the middle of danger..

American soldiers are the only soldiers in the world that got supplies in abundance, air cover in abundance, fire support in abundance , but lacking in the most basic infantrymen mentality

Where is your information coming from? Everything that I've read posted by you is an attack on the American military. I'm starting to think that you are a troll. You find fault in any US military operation only showing a lack of understanding of what happens in combat ops. You only offer only criticism which is easy but nothing constructive. IN any military operation be it US or any other country there will be set backs. You offer nothing constructive which show a lack of technical knowledge. There's an old saying, "things will start to fail when the first bullet flies."

What are your credentials? Have you ever served in any military? Have you ever managed anything other than an ice cream stand or a convenience store. Where does your expertise come from to criticize the US military or any military for that matter?

You will never "man-up." You are anti-american and don't deny it and you find fault with us back to day one. In your mind, we are the "GREAT SATAN."
edit on 18-7-2014 by buddah6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
you find my post as an attack toward american military becausenyou are not willing to look at reality that it is an overrated military with abundance of materiel but wanting in will to win.

american are only best for a few short moment of fighting when they overwhelm the enemy with firepower, but when the enemy dont crack and start fighting back, then american will lose morale and will to fight.

before you spout off your lack of knowledge, please study the real history about the indochina wars from the surrender of japanese to the defeat of america and it's puppet goverment.

as long as your mind keep thinking "we american the best at war" fantasy, you wont ever know the reality to escape your sad delusions.. and you will invent more and more ridiculous excuses everytime your military got slaughtered by the enemy..

remember how 2 taliban watchman shot down a chopper full of SEALs ? just 2 uneducated untrained freedom fighter that barely able to use weapons succesfully killed 30+ supertrained superelite superfamous Navy Seals .. they should make a movie for these 2 heroic afghanis instead of that liar marcus luttrel.

dont tell me you dont think what these 2 taliban did wasnt cool enough, i mean they just a night watchman and suddenly a gigantic chopper hovered over them and instead of panicking they salvoed 2 RPGs into the massive chopper, 1 RPG hit the chopper and exploded inside frying the SEALs crisp.. they are heroes to us non americans..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You are avoiding my questions. This is not about my mindset, it's about trying to ascertain your credentials to make these statements. You are critical with WHAT expertise? If you are a Canadian general, then I accept your critique. If you are a convenience store clerk then you are a troll! You only point out how bad our military capabilities are but offer no educated/constructive critique.

(post by milomilo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
duplicate of post removed by staff
edit on Sun Jul 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by milomilo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

ENOUGH!!!!

Please discuss the Stealth Helicopter and not other members.
If that is not possible, the thread WILL BE closed.

You are responsible for your own posts.

ETA
Do not reply to this post.
Alert staff to potential T&C violations, using the ALERT! button , located in the drop down menu in the lower left of each post member profile.

edit on Sun Jul 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
That is the one that went down in bin Laden's compound. Those are old pics.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join