It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stealth Helicopter Photos. What On Earth Are We Flying Now?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here are the photos of the so called Stealth Helicopter. Sure looks like one anyway.

It also looks to me as though it may have been un-manned. It looks awfully small to have anything to do with troop insertion our extraction. What do you all think? Does anyone have any idea what it may be? And why is it crashed?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
IMO, looks like an unmanned helicopter that was crashed on purpose to create a distraction.

Just my $.02 and the first time I've seen anything like it.

~Namaste

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Do a friggin' search dude.
JFC

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

That certainly sounds good to me. The more I look at it the more I realize that there is no way the thing was manned. What would be the point?

Thanks for you reply.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm pooping myself waiting to see this copter, that tail is gorgeous lol. I'm amazed they destroyed it, I know because Pakistan would copy the design, but how much would it cost to modify ... sorry I don't know they original helicopter it's based on. This is weird though a stealth copter crashing.. the pilot must have been drunk

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Do a friggin' search dude.
kinda harsh why not just show hime or give him a page that would answer his questions... being rude is not very ats acting with a little consideration goes a long way. thanks for the pics OP

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That is just the tail section and tail rotor. The rest is on the other side of the wall and was blown up by the seals.
There were some on that heli and they all were able to board the other one to egress.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
so we all know this is the helicopter that went down in the attack on bin laden. that being said it does look like some interesting heli, and i certainly have never seen another like it. lol just read the posts above so it isnt even a whole helicopter doh.
edit on 4-5-2011 by The Benevolent Adversary because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh noooos.

I was wondering where that remote controled new helicopter went.

I guess I put too big a motor on it.

Anyway, I would like to have it returned.

It was my best effort yet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Ignoring the fact that is obviously just a bit of the tail and not the actual helicopter kind of negates the whole argument. That is a rather large tail section.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Do you mean that what we are seeing in the first photo is just the tail section?

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
IMO, looks like an unmanned helicopter that was crashed on purpose to create a distraction.

Just my $.02 and the first time I've seen anything like it.

~Namaste

Not sure they'd actually crashed a billion dollar top secret aircraft on purpose.

But I do remember reading that they made sure to destroy it after it went down so as to not leave all our secrets in the hands of a potential enemy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

That apparent "wing" there looks very similar to the large horizontal stabilizer--if that is its purpose--on the aft part of a Seahawk compter.

I believe that name was mentioned as one of the copters used in one of the official reports I read somwwhere.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by The Benevolent Adversary

I have a feeling we are going to see a whole lot more we never heard of if this cold war gets hotter.

Without a doubt in my mind I believe we have a massive amount of war machinery we will be very surprised with.

Just think, we will be able to fight a war using a computer thousands of miles away from the front lines. This technology is not new.

The game is on and getting better.

Our poor country is about to go kaput. We are in serious financial shape. We are doomed.

Don't you believe that for one second.
We will dominate the world.

Do not believe what the governement is telling us about our country.
Yes, they are playing a game that is hurting a lot of people.
Both World Wars hurt a lot of people. This war is being fought in every country including owers. It's a different war than has ever been fought before.

We are at war in case you haven't noticed.
We are in WW3.
We will win this war sooner than you can imagine.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I see. The stories on the web are saying that this is just the tail section of some helicopter. I'll be damned if it didn't look like a small helicopter itself. I think I've got this straight anyhow...

edit on 4-5-2011 by Frater210 because: more

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I was coming home from work today when I heard a news story talking about the chopper.

The story said this is a new kind of "stealth blackhawk" helicopter that was only rumored to exist previously.

Army Times - Mission Helo was Secret Stealth Black Hawk

Now we know why it was so important to burn/destroy it. Apparently, not all of it was destroyed though.

When I first saw the image I knew it was unusual. I work on a military installation that has Kiowas, Blackhawks, etc.. This is a section of the tail that is extremely unique.

-ChriS

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that this image is appearing on other threads here. I understand that there are aviation folks out there making all kinds of CGI images of what may have been photographed. Although the military is saying that some sort of blackhawk was used we still don't know for sure...

www.defencetalk.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Stealth Black Hawk Down!

Maybe it runs vista hahaha. "This operation requires *elevated* privileges..." (drum hit)

I think it's back to the drawing board. But that chopper must have been DAMN quiet if it was chosen to get this close to the scene, whatever that scene was.

Willing to bet that they've got too many lines of bloated code running that machine and a crappy processor as well as far too many moving parts made by the lowest bidders.

If it's a Sikorsky I wouldn't doubt a bad use of titanium in the linkage.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Modified MH-60 (blackhawk). Military insider suggested it was developed in 2000. Also said project was canceled and only a handful exist. Based in Nevada, flown only by 160th spec ops. It is indeed a secret weapon.. Or it was at least.

I'm sure there are new types.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Looks as if it maybe had radar defelecting technology. The sharp angled lines remind me of the F-117 stealth fighter.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join