It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Seems not
Those one`s are already dead
Wanna join this group, you`re invited!!!

just beeing sarcastic

Still looking for debunking, comentaries out of site don`t bring light on this, and the topic needs it, ok?

thanks

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Chit chat aside. Its been debunked. If this was real do you not think every news organization would be talking about it?? Step outside the box and think for a minute will you?? something hiding behind a comet?? Ok first off how can anyone even see that when every pic Ive seen of this comet is nothing but a faint smudge. So how exactly can they see this?? Now the radio signal once again how are they picking this up? and if they really are there is zero evidence of it being admitted from said cluster. Think about it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Sit for a moment on the ship captain chair, forget science, disinfo etc.
Let's go tactical and do a role play game for some minutes.

Captain, you are evaluating WHY and IF to fly in the tail of a comet .

1) you need "shields up" all time for the meteor tail shower / shrapnels
constantly hitting your ship. Energetically is too expensive.

2) your forward sensors are practically blind on the front and disturbed on the sides
Whenever a bigger object is coming your way , you could not see it in time.

3) it would make the engineer and crew cry all time:
- shields are falling into pieces... we're losing hull integrity... move out of here asap !-

4) weapons officer and tactical officer would have nothing to do ( which is always bad thing )
and ship would be totally blind on the front allowing not enough
reaction time for weapon readiness or defensive postures.

-- Now , captain , you evaluated all risks, why you want ride on the back of the comet ? --

The only reason you would hide behind a comet (temporarily)
would be a fast tactical maneuver to evade an imminent danger coming your way
or crossing a radioactive area where the comet could get you some cover from.

CONCLUSION: flying on the back of a meteor is anti-economic.
Flying aside the comet is the wisest choice instead.
You can position your ship in a way to use the comet as temporary shield or cloak.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by apollo20fan

uh....This isn't Star Trek first off. Second I've not seen an episode of ST where any ship rides piggy back on a comet
,meteor, or asteroid. Logically speaking if there are aliens out there cruising the stars they DONT need a comet for means of travel. Do people not think anymore?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

uh....This isn't Star Trek first off. Second I've not seen an episode of ST where any ship rides piggy back on a comet
,meteor, or asteroid. Logically speaking if there are aliens out there cruising the stars they DONT need a comet for means of travel. Do people not think anymore?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Why do you think aliens have weapons,weapons are completely irrelevant.Its just people who don't have faith and love use them to make others feel the same...Satan at work,but can't do s# if you let God in your heart.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

He said it.
the only thing is that he didn`t corroborated but went out to the media calling what the chinese scientist said, so just to be the first in breinging ETs home.
So a lie can`t be debunked because it`s a lie, am i wrong?
Very bad move.

Yes, apparently he did not realize that the article about the "Chinese astronomers" was a hoax, as has been surmised. Here's what he said, which you conveniently neglected to translate:

On Friday, April 29 was carried out astronomical function "A Night Under the Stars" at the Convention Center Posadas are held monthly. On occasion the topics were accompanied by the following videos. Yury Gagarin tribute to commemorate the 50 years since the first man in space and the Mystery Comet Elenin. After the screening of a short documentary made in the USA on the comet and other bodies Tyche, Nibirus, Hercolubus and not many things more, I started to read verbatim a report by the official news agency of China, dated on 1 April and reporting on the telescope that recorded an intelligent signal from a dark object near the planet Saturn and the report said some 90 days ahead sensing that the dark body is in the same place, and officials say appears to be that there has been derived from an extraterrestrial civilization. The discovery was the work of one of China's leading astrophysicists, who commented that the signal is repeated in sequences of two minutes and play the four bases of the genetic code of DNA. At no time were mixed this with the comet Elenin, Prof. Sergio Toscano also belongs neither a scientist of the Republic of China as also reported in several Web sites. About Comet Elenin NASA report information sack their official website since the behavior of the body is not normal for a comet. I also said that behind the comet or comet moves pseudo something scientists have been called "Cluster"

He then continues:

I did not say that the cluster was a giant alien spacecraft, that must be attributed to the media ( Online Missions on its Web site and Chronicle newspaper of Buenos Aires .) who posted bad information, and further without permission of the lecturer . The reality of all this is that by the time new information is known about the direction and distance from Earth to pass, considering that the distance was said to last 0004 astronomical units equivalent to 60,000 km or a sixth of the distance from Earth to the Moon.

www.elqueloniovolador.com.ar...

Professor Toscano explicitly states that he did not make the claim quoted in the OP. This thread needs to be moved to [HOAX]!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Not read through the whole thread, but is this not just a repeat of the Heaven's Gate/Hale-Bopp story?

edition.cnn.com...

Just hope no-one believe this nonsense this time round

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
right Chinese scientist would release anything without gov approval. this is a hoax.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto

And april the 1st is april´s fools ONLY IN USA.

Ummm, no. The UK (That's England, Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland), Ire (That's Southern Ireland), Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, South Korea, Japan, Russia, The Netherlands, Germany, Brazil, Canada.......

And on other days of the year, according to local custom, the exact same happens in countries as diverse as Iran, Poland, Denmark, Spain..

I think you'll even find that it originated in England.

There is a world beyond your borders dude!

Almost forgot to say.. This is obviously a hoax. Do some simple research and you will see all the web sites talking about this story carry the same typo in the story - the word behind has an "f" - spelt behinf - as though coppied from the same source. No other news for this comes up no motter how you search, by the name of the commet, the research institute, the names etc.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Sorry does someone translates something for me?

May be i Don´t have the time or the will

May be you can learn Spanish also!!

That won´t hurt

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

That is because star trek is mostly not real, where as what he is trying to illustrate has some merit.

I'm sure someone will now crunch the numbers, and make it all nice and scientific like............unemployed jpl?

Edit to add that in the latest movie the crew came out of warp right into Titan's upper atmosphere to use as cover against the rogue romulan ship
edit on 8-5-2011 by Khaaaaaan!! because: lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

So if this issue isn't important to you, why did you start this thread and why do you continue to defend the article even after it has been proven to be a hoax?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

ya the rings..whats your point? What he says still makes no sense.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

So if this issue isn't important to you, why did you start this thread and why do you continue to defend the article even after it has been proven to be a hoax?

No girlfriend is my guess

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
it's not even a comet...it's a planet...the "spaceships" behind it are moons orbiting it....in those moons, and in the planet, live: aliens aka: fallen angels. only "celestial" angels/aliens can travel through outerspace without some kind of spacecraft/spaceship technology...get ready!! 3rd and 4th dimension coming together here and soon, all the beings will be seen and recognized once they arrive...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by amongus
So, a ufo or cluster of ufos are cloaking behind a comet and headed towards earth. Which is it folks? I thought aliens were already here. UFOs are spotted daily all over the world, so if they are already visiting us, why in the hell would they suddenly trail a comet to avoid us spotting them?

This train of thought makes NO sense to me.

Either they are here visiting us now, or this will be first contact. I dont see how it could be both....

Because We're so superior to them, they need the element of surprise..

Honest;y people just jump on a bandwagon without looking at something with a little logic..

Why the hell would an invading alien force have to bother hiding from us ?

Who said anything about invading?
For all we know this place could of once been home to them and us lot were left to run things, look how that's turned out...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
An ailen spaceship behind the comet? I can tell you who it is! It is The Tripods!!

youtu.be...

Originally aired in 1984 and i remember watching this when it first aired! Great fun. But joking apart i do not think we need worry about this being a First Contact situation. I believe First Contact/Disclosure is comming but not in this way.
edit on 8/5/11 by Wirral Bagpuss because: video link broken

edit on 8/5/11 by Wirral Bagpuss because: video link broken

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
actually. its called SLIP STREAM. u can save huge amounts of energy by tailing behind something.

also wasnt it to HIDE so we can't see them coming i mean cause "being so advanced" you still need to HIDE.

haha.

so whats the goss. is this just a BLURBING SPAM POST OF LIES?

i thought it was initially i looked @ it and though no "OFFICIAL" post has at least 10 spelling mistakes outright unless its a USER error copying from a translator

also whats more funnier is this ERROR/LINK is about CHINESE SCIENTISTS.. and yet this page im on here is in SPANISH? ITALIAN? not sure. but its not chinese i can say that much
edit on 8/5/2011 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Another comic book thread LOL.

Somebody postede: "That is because star trek is mostly not real

LOL

edit on 8-5-2011 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join