It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed: Osama bin Laden Death Photo (WARNING, EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think the picture is a fake, apparently he was shot through his left eye

link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
There are many questions that needs to be asked!

Quick question, I am only asking as I am curious
If someone dies is it normal for his mouth/lips to be locked closed?

And what was the size of this bullet to cause that much damage?
edit on 3-5-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

Lips - not sure

Bullet - anywhere from a forty to fifty calibur bullet can do this, I would guess less than fifty though as his head would probably not be there if it was

link   
Per the OP link:

Update, 3:00pm EST- Through different sources, Pundit Press has determined that this photograph is fake. Here is the original (graphic), which was doctored to look more like Osama bin Laden.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My thoughts are that either there will be official photo's released by the US or they will be withheld, anything else I believe is just muddying the waters
If enough fake pictures go out online , the US Gov wont even need to release any official pics because people will believe at some point they have seen a picture of a dead Osama.
I know people who have claimed to see a picture of a dead Osama already, even though the US Gov have said they have not released any, just half an hour ago. But people are talkin about the first photo shopped pic that came out a few days ago as if it's real

People seem to be doing the governments work for them on this one, not only putting around dodgy pics , but claiming anyone who wants to see official pics as a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 3-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That is graphic. I would of liked to watch the full live feed video

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Sure does look like him, but with massive damage to the skull it's hard to tell really it could be anyone with a beard at this point.

The mouth and beard look right, but the eyes and nose, (especially the nose) look all wrong. Like someone else said, the color of the blood is still very bright red, which is a little odd unless they took the shot immediately after, and the lighting especially from the nose up seems a little off.

Im not saying "this is for sure fake," but to my eye right off the bat, I see some things that dont seem right.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
No entry wound to the alleged shot to the left eye.

FAKE!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Whitehouse is still saying it hasnt released any pictures.

That picture looks blurry and could easily be photoshopped.

Im sure the ATS detectives will get to the bottom of it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Release the DNA results. That I'd find far more interesting.

Why? They've already said it was Bin Laden DNA, and now there's no possibility for independent testing. You either believe them or don't, it's irrelevant.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The jury is still out as far as I am concerned. There have been a lot of photos being circulated around the internet showing the remains of Osama Bin Laden. All of them have been unconfirmed, and some have even been discredited as hoaxes. I am waiting for more than unconfirmed photos, and a scatter brain account of events that took place in Pakistan by the government. It is even beginning to appear that even the government's own explanation of the event is getting skewered. Something is awry with all of this! It is turning out to be another sham?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
guess Bin Laden doesn't age at all huh ?? he looks younger in his death picture than he did 10 years ago...no white hair at all.no aging lines ..what is his secret ?? even his eyebrows look the same

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

USS Carl Vinson.. is a ship in the sea.. would he not be buried in the sea soon ? makes sense to me

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wow. That is quite grisly. If this is a fake, it is certainly a much better quality fake than the other one floating around. I does look pretty convincing to me though. We'll have to compare when they release the "official" death photo.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To me in looks as if it was a very awkward photo to take.

Imagine being the guy holding the head

Now imagine being the guy taking the photo.

It looks as if it would be an awkward position to be in when taking the photo, right. Like a POV styled shot?

Why not take a photo of him on the floor, or on a table. Or have one hand holding the head instead of having to bend over and have both hands holding his head up?

Sorry, weird observation...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

From your link....

Update, 3:00pm EST- Through different sources, Pundit Press has determined that this photograph is fake. Here is the original (graphic), which was doctored to look more like Osama bin Laden

So, its another fake.

Funny someone is testing the waters big time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This is a fake. a 4 year old can make it. you guys that Globule? you can see the Photo Shopped likes on and around his beard. I dont think a double tap with a .223 round can do that much damage
edit on 3-5-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It does look kinda fake... Anyone who is killed from such a damaging bullet wound becomes very pale in complexion because of the large amount of blood loss.. That face still looks like he had a dark/tan complexion. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realms
No entry wound to the alleged shot to the left eye.
FAKE!

Key word = Above

. The head wound is above his left eye

abcnews.go.com...

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
If someone dies is it normal for his mouth/lips to be locked closed?

Lips and eyelids are actually sewed shut before a funeral, but I'm pretty sure that is only done by the mortician, while preparing the body for viewing. I wouldn't think SEALS would bother with it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by ineverknew

From your link....

Update, 3:00pm EST- Through different sources, Pundit Press has determined that this photograph is fake. Here is the original (graphic), which was doctored to look more like Osama bin Laden

So, its another fake.

Funny someone is testing the waters big time.

moving to the hoax forum as source has admitted it is fake.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
FAKE. Here is the original:

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join