It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harper win's majority

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Yes he was only 15 years old though i found that weird.! Thank you for Clarifying though I still think the Elections were rigged. Everyone i know voted NDP or Liberal or Independent. I don't know a gosh darn person who would vote for Harper thats insanity Check post above; It shows everything.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Of course they get people in debt. They don't want to save money and invest in social programs which are the only things needed.

They immediately hijack the purse, spend on military and make work projects that hand money over to their friends, and in the past, in the 70's and 80's folded them alot.

Read www.basicincome.com...
I have this book. But I paid attention when watching the news when I was young, because with each expensive project they folded the deficit grew, yet they were transferring tax dollars to their corporate friends.

Then, the Bank raised its interests, it was a conspiracy to increase our debt, and then blame on programs that didn't cost much as an excuse to not use tax money to equalize and help everyone.

When that is the only reason in a monied system to ever pay taxes there is no other reason.

They see anything that is collective, owned by the people and earning a surplus, making money as something to dismantle and hide immediately, such as BC Hydro.

They are the opposite of doing anything right, they talk like they're being responsible while their job is to increase your debt and limit the right kind of spending and mess with everything that works to hand societies advancements back to the slavers as a crumpled group lump want and desperation.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I forecast this
it is what the ptb want

The best way to get rid of a tyrant is let him act like one
Remember the conservatives after mullroonie the con,servative sold us down the river with free trade?
what did the conservatives do at the dinner trouph then?
"party of two please"

If the Liberals wanted to win they would have run someone who could have won
but wait Iggy was a bilderberger too just like Harper who tried to lie about right from the start.

If harper gets too dirty then the rest of Canda will separate from him
and he can retire to florida on his own..
he likes oil
he'll love the beach down there

PS re vote counting:
stalin said
It isn't who votes that counts...it's who counts the votes

edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiXTHEY GOT US INTO THE DEBT BEFORE THE RECESSION and we HAD A SURPLUS! When they GOT IN

Recession effected the world.. not because of Canada's wrong doing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Yes but you realise the Statement? Conservatives Were elected in 2006 we had a 42 billion Dollar Surplus when they started up shop; consequently they got us into more of a debt than ever before in History. Nice try!

edit on 3-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Finally a majority government. The government can finally get back to actually governing instead of the usual anti Harper rhetoric I am hearing from all of the NDP and Liberal supporters. It is now time to get rid of the gun registry, buy some new jets and ships for the armed forces, clear up the debt/deficit (that was caused btw by a Liberal, NDP & BlockQ ultimatum to the Conservatives in order to forgo another election), get our Senate reformed and put some justice back in our justice system.

Aaaahhh! Such a good day.....!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Of course they get people in debt. They don't want to save money and invest in social programs which are the only things needed.

They immediately hijack the purse, spend on military and make work projects that hand money over to their friends, and in the past, in the 70's and 80's folded them alot.

Read www.basicincome.com...
I have this book. But I paid attention when watching the news when I was young, because with each expensive project they folded the deficit grew, yet they were transferring tax dollars to their corporate friends.

Then, the Bank raised its interests, it was a conspiracy to increase our debt, and then blame on programs that didn't cost much as an excuse to not use tax money to equalize and help everyone.

When that is the only reason in a monied system to ever pay taxes there is no other reason.

They see anything that is collective, owned by the people and earning a surplus, making money as something to dismantle and hide immediately, such as BC Hydro.

They are the opposite of doing anything right, they talk like they're being responsible while their job is to increase your debt and limit the right kind of spending and mess with everything that works to hand societies advancements back to the slavers as a crumpled group lump want and desperation.

Your statment was so good im quoting it because i want more people to see it.

I agree with you I will link you to a post of mine i made about their Corrupt little government. All the back deals and Close-Friends they payed 100,000+ a year for nothing but being their friends.

Also they Brought us into a much larger debt when we had a surplus of 42 billion dollars when they were elected Where did all that money go? THE SURPLUS OF 42 BILLION. They Got us into Debt before the Recession Came around FYI.

This just goes to show what you say is True they just want to enslave us with Debt. Its time To Usurp the Government.

Had enough with the Lies and Deception.

reply to post by palg1

The Conservatives Got Us into the Deficit; You've got it backwards buddy. In 2006 When Conservative Government won minority Government Surplus was 42 BILLION DOLLARS. The Liberals Got us into that Surplus FYI
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiXThey Got us into Debt before the Recession Came around FYI.

Sorry for lack of follow up, I'm at work..

Do you believe Harper had anything to do with getting us out of the recession?...
Job growth before any other nation?..
GDP growth within provinces?...
Keeping us economically sound above all other G20 nations, almost a year before other nations saw job creation?..

Alberta is booming with jobs. I put my IT resume on monster.ca and had over 20 call backs in 1.5 weeks!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindF
So how is this going to affect anything substantial in Canada?

Are taxes going to be nudged higher or lower? More or less trade? Higher or lower gas prices?

Harper has LOWERED taxes. In NB it went from 15% down to 13% and the child benefits sky rocketed =)
I know this first hand.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Their plan to increase the debt and to sabotage the gains and advancements society as a whole made, was well orchestrated in the past, with a collusion and plan put in place by Brian Mulroney and his conservatives.

What they did was waste billions of dollars by giving this over to their corporate friends in make work projects that would just get built, then mysteriously folded, over and over, while at the same time the interest rates rose dramatically via their Banker friends all agreed upon before hand, so that our debt swelled up, and then they blamed on our programs.

This is a typical way they deal with people.

Also, the political system is completely limited and needs an overhaul to be more like Norways proportional demcoracy. Australia's one is like what Gordon Campbell tried to push on us and actually reduces the amount of women running and alternate parities. Norways one increases this, and each vote counts.

In our system, situations of winner takes all, means if they play the ridings right, with so many who don't understand politics merely carrying out their family tradition, someone can win a majority government with around 40% of the votes, with 60% voted against him, as happened in BC, not only in his riding but province wide by a split left vote. That is not a democracy. Nor is a democracy being limited to a few parties with bought of bloodlines running them on behalf of foreign bankers.

Its not like I trust the other parties too much anymore either. Its us, we need to form counsels in every town and start to flex our muscles in town hall, suggesting some obvious changes to promote local home run businesses, to change multi property zoning, so that anyone could buy a track of land outside of town and set up an eco farm, with many families or donate land and with volunteers help the homeless with yurts and help them maintain gardens, which would give many of them a fixed address so they would be on disabilities because alot of them are mentally ill, and require constant care. Its outrageus.

We could be changing the whole infrastructure from the town level out to the nation, if we only learn what cooperation means, getting along with everyone, and recruiting, bringing in the voices of all the vulnerable always, elderly, handicapped, single moms, natives, and others.

A region that cooperates both working together to ensure the well being of everyone, but at the same time the individual grass roots buisnesses of all healthy, even forming co-ops and joint businesses matching people up, replacing many of the big corporations with round table agreements to buy from each other. Since the biggest economy and incomes come from small businesses we would be increasing the economic success even in a down turn.

We can take it back with true free entereprise, ethical businesses, shared businesses. I would love to see a nonprofit community run presence that matched people up to work together and helped get businesses off with mentoring from other businesses, and continued to work with the business, matching handicapped people with single people needing employment for their university years, so that everyone increased their incomes with dignity and integrity.

I would like to see people shine, and increase the propserity and the services and cooperation and help for those in need in their area, along with adopting a third world city and area, and working with the people avoiding all the corrupt organizations that don't use the money to help people but for corruption instead.

All the same things we talk about for survival are needed for third world. Land, eco village and heriatage seeds, gardens, water, education, generators and power/electricitiy, solar/wind/magetic. Clean technology, then small businesses, local education and real people power. This is needed world wide.

So, I'm very disappointed with this election, surprised and happy to see more voting NDP and caring about people. This is a gain, but more than anything, we need to start doing this locally in our own communities, forming some counsels and really striving to get everyone's voice in discussing world wide issues, local issues, really seeing what is there and what we can do.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thats because you're in Alberta They account for 20-25% of U.S's Imported Gas. I'm not moving out there.
Also you're view is based on one part of Canada not as NATION

It may be all fine and dandy in Alberta where i heard your GDP is twice the nations Average. But it ain't all flowers and roses in the other provinces hurting right now.

Yep He lowered some Taxes but !

Harper has LOWERED taxes. In NB it went from 15% down to 13% and the child benefits sky rocketed =) I know this first hand.

I think you forget about the damned HST in Ontario and BC.

And This HUGE factor you can't seem to find a reason to counter.

By 2006, Canada had socked away a $42 billion surplus, but the Conservatives went through that even before the rainy-day Recession. Now we have the largest deficit in Canadian history. With luck, that might shrink to $10 billion by 2015, according to the Parliamentary Budget Officer. The International Monetary Fund is more generous. It projects the deficit in 2015 to be $5.4 billion. No one except the Harper Government says it will be zero.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
^
^
Look.. I dont know all the answers. As far as I'm concerned, it all started with Martin. I don't know if we can blame Harper for every bill passed that drained these "surplus funds".. I understand the PM is "responsible", so I guess I am "put in my place" in regards to this...

I just think the country is doing amazing now, at a world scale.

Originally posted by XRaDiiX

Thats because you're in Alberta They account for 20-25% of U.S's Imported Gas. I'm not moving out there.
Also you're view is based on one part of Canada not as NATION

It may be all fine and dandy in Alberta where i heard your GDP is twice the nations Average. But it ain't all flowers and roses in the other provinces hurting right now.

Yep He lowered some Taxes but !

Harper has LOWERED taxes. In NB it went from 15% down to 13% and the child benefits sky rocketed =) I know this first hand.

I think you forget about the damned HST in Ontario and BC.

All my friends in N.B, where I was born and raised for 22 years, are doing well for themselves it seems. Own houses, only about 50k each but new
, and dont seem to have many complaints except 13% tax... lol

Yes, Calgary has highest GDP in the world actually. Believe it or not. 91k family average.
edit on 3-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Only because he had a minority and couldn't do anything, now he thinks he can, and he will. NAU is coming up with a lot of military waste of money and increasing our deficit and ruining our banks. And there are lots who are completely blocked from living decently.

We need to curtail all military expendatures and bring in a nation wide open access dental program included braces, for everyone. Access to counseling given back to children and families in need. We need to have alternative medicine promoted. An end to control over business and land use, that limits what we can do.

We also need to have many more papers and radios. Those are businesses right there, real news and reporting with many alternatives brought up, and local radio news that interviews all sides nonstop to really educate people.

Luckily some of these things could be done, by local counsels and more waking up and this would reflect in a changed outer system too.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yes see i was right about the GDP. ... How can you complain? Lol You vote in Corrupt Conservative you get the money but you're missing the Point totally i'll quote it again maybe then you'll understand who got us into debt and note got us into debt BEFORE the RecessioN!

By 2006, Canada had socked away a $42 billion surplus, but the Conservatives went through that even before the rainy-day Recession. Now we have the largest deficit in Canadian history. With luck, that might shrink to $10 billion by 2015, according to the Parliamentary Budget Officer. The International Monetary Fund is more generous. It projects the deficit in 2015 to be $5.4 billion. No one except the Harper Government says it will be zero.

This is Huge IMO it exposes the Harper Government ! Even with a minority He would have been able to pass many things because the Coalition or other Governments didn't always vote the same!.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
A rant of mine

You're right they wouldn't have been able to implement this plan 30-60 years ago when the World war Veterans were in their Prime. Now that most of them are old and senile ( No offense to old people). The elites can usher in their next big step of Fascism and Global Corpratocracy. To take over the Resources as Canada.

Not like our Resources and most of are land isn't already Owned by the Queen like the one Person already stated Earlier in the Thread the Crown Land owned by the Queen of course. Where did you think all our resources and money was going from our HUGE natural resources my fellow Canadians. Guess what...
Were paying 1.35 cents a litre way more than the states is paying at around .99 cents a litre. We supply America with around 20-25% of their Oil in the past few years Go figure EH?

Then look at the huge amount of natural products we export and crops where is all that money going yes you guessed it The QUEEN Rotchshilds Bankers. Britian AKA our Royal Leaders. The World Headquarters for the NWO along with Rome And Washington The plan is ready to be initiated Harper just needs the Majority.

Harper will commit Treason by signing Canada over to the United states we will have to see if the Queen allows this or has already nodded the sign of approval. Get Ready because. Many will die protesting the NEW WORLD ORDER when it arrives. The World will rise up and fight it many will be killed, many will be jailed. It will be just like the Dystopia in 1984 where everyone is a serf and the Elites -Royal Blood line Control the Entire world that is the Agenda and so many people have their head in the sand.

Everyone is watching and cares more about American Idol than the Elections itself or they care more for the Royal wedding. I for one will not be voting because there is no good party to vote for like many other Canadians state here they are all corrupt scum bags.

We will be sold out by our Friend Harper in Government REMEMBER G 20 FOREVER ; the Army , Police (Gestapo) will get their Fat paycheques in Canada most police make 3 times the normal average Canadian makes. Just like in the G20 Gestapo Thugs will enforce laws that don't exist or new laws that will be enacted and Canadians will wonder what happened to our Country we will realise we have beeen duped and sold out to the INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTEL , IMF, UN, and the Corporations. The Governments are corrupt to the highest degree. The G20 was just the beginning of Harpers Police Gestapo. It will not end there.

Get ready for the Initiation of the NWO IT WILL COME AND MANY WILL OPPOSE IT RISE UP CANADIANS WILL WE RESIST THEM!.

MANY think the NWO is a good thing; it could be a good thing but it is not a good thing in the way the elites will have it because they will usher the NWO in and all its policies will become for the Elites The Richest of the Rich. They will rule of the Earth with an Iron Fist and anyone who does not comply will be silenced.

This is not a good thing because of the Ramifications of the Compiled Interests of the Elites in power they are out to destroy the middle class and everyone will become the slaves. Controlled by the POLICE, ARMY (GESTAPO)

That will get their fat Pay Cheques to herd the SHEEPLE. Do you not see the MIND CONTROL going on. Over the past Decades it has become clear that the Public is not interested one bit in the policies or politics anymore because the Elite have become smart enough to Cause diverions

AKA the Entertainment Industry which has done a fine job because the NWO is almost complete and it will happen right in-front of our eyes When the MSM reports NWO IN THE WORKS AND ALL THE SHEEPLE WILL PRAISE IT because they are too scared to rise up against it because they have learned all their life to become SUB-SERVENT TO THE MACHINE.

When you wake up and realise the Dream comes true you will be too late to change it because the POLICE,ARMY(GESTAPO) will shoot you when you come up in protest the NWO.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Another Rant of mine Truly Shows and Exposes Harper!

I for one will not be voting. There is no need to vote in an election for the corrupt governances of Canada. They are all corrupt; since the G20 i will never vote again, until we can be gone with corruption in parliament. Since they took away the hospitals emergency rooms in our local town. Because Mc Guinty lost billions of Dollars trying to digitalise the Medical records of Canadians which never even happened so where did the money go?

Mc Guinty also payed 100,000+ dollar salaries to all his close friend and they never even were assigned a job.

My cousin passed away because they had a 30 min ride to the hospital when they got in a car accident instead of a 10 min ride because they removed our hospitals emergency rooms. in town because of Mc Guinty the man should be tried for Murder.

There was 10,000 of the towns population of 30,000 that showed up to the local hockey rink for a rally and also to sign a petition against this fraudulent action of the government.

There was tens of millions of dollars in equipment donated over the 80 years the hospital has been there.

The Equipment was donated by towns folks and local businesses When the government came in they confiscated all the emergency equipment to be sent to other hospitals. No-one even knows where. So the Corrupt Government are robbers they stole the equipment from our hospital.

My family doctor was arrested and several other people when the police and authorities came to try and take the hospital equipment because they were standing near the equipment not allowing them to take the equipment.

I think some of them were arrested outside as well. Good job Local police defending the corrupt government
PIG THUGS
`1984 COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Video of Arrest
www.youtube.com...
BTW the first arrest was illegal he was burning a big H sign he made on PUBLIC sidewalk I can embed the video how do you embed anyone care to help? Its time FOR A $&%#@*ing REVOLUTION

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It's a sad day for a Canadian.
I already see c130's US flying over my home on the west coast. Next , TSA in the airports, no more health food stores,welcome monsanto,big pharma, goodbye decent education, welcome the raping of our resources, our economy, pensions, and Orewelian fascist control.
Goodbye organic gardening,
I pray for God to come and save us before we are turned in to laboring sheep for the evil ones.Yes it was all staged and retribution will be just.
All the supressed news about radiation is just a ploy to rid some of the population

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I know quite a few people who voted Con. Any of the friends I have that did are cocky and aggressive, they are also highly opinionated concerning what other people do.

My mom voted conservative, and it's a shame because I know she would have voted NDP if she didn't have a redneck bf and follow everything he does.

I didn't even want to talk to her about it this morning when she called.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Rigged elections are the one's that never make sense, until you start thinking from "their" perspective.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Originally posted by MindF
So how is this going to affect anything substantial in Canada?

Are taxes going to be nudged higher or lower? More or less trade? Higher or lower gas prices?

Harper has LOWERED taxes. In NB it went from 15% down to 13% and the child benefits sky rocketed =)
I know this first hand.

Ya he dropped the gst 2 whole percent. Wow - now maybe I can save some money especially with the price of gas over $6.00/gal. How about dropping the gst altogether - that would have been lowering taxes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join