It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama has been dead for 10 years already according to Fox News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

can someone explain this article and why it's still up and not 404'd?

Or is it actually true?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Here's a capture. Just in case.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96db5c8d8fdb.jpg[/atsimg]

Curiouser and curiouser....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow. Great find.

I'd really like some insight on this story! Is it real? The story reads 'Usama' bin Laden...

S&F

Peace

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Survivalism
Wow. Great find.

I'd really like some insight on this story! Is it real? The story reads 'Usama' bin Laden...

S&F

Peace

His name is spelt differently everywhere, on the FBI most wanted it is written as Usama also.

The story is epic, just reminds me of the famous statement on this website "pics or it didn't happen"
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
WARNING - GRAPHIC IMAGE -NOT FOR SENSITIVE READERS!

Graphic pic of death Osama
edit on 2-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Added warning
edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It could just be a guy with a similar name.

In any case you guys talk about disinfo; but would you consider those speculations could have been disinfo?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

Graphic pic of death Osama
edit on 2-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

This was posted in another thread

Make your own minds up..
edit on 2-5-2011 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Added warning & Link

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
nvm. fake
edit on 2-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The photo was from an article in 2009. Here's the proof. The credit for this goes to 'Sevensheeps' for the screen shot.

WARNING -GRAPHIC IMAGE - NOT FOR SENSITIVE READERS!

Mod Edit: Added warning

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's a fake (the picture of Osama dead) the news has been reporting that the pictures circulating on the web are fakes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta
[SNIP]

It looks very fake, but they showed this on MSM here in the Netherlands.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted image

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
A sad, sad world we live in.

A child with basic introductory skills of Microsoft Paint would be able show you the resolution differences between the top and bottom half of his face.

Please stop posting those dreadful photoshopped pics for your own sake!

Peace

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparta
[SNIP]

Identical muscle contractions throughout, teeth have same coloring. Food for thought.

Mod Edit: Removed quoted image

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
That's not 10 years. Plus this article and more about his death (the one prior to today) I'm almost positive has been discussed here at ATS many, many, many times.

But hey we needed another OBL topic.

As per that photo that you all keep posting of the dead OBL...please see

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a fake and not new and at least one thread about it has already been 404'd. Quit posting it everywhere in every freaking thread, please. It's not only fake, it's sickening.
edit on 5/2/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
His hair didn't get much grayer in the lst years LOL Same grey hairs as before.
And what is that with his shoulder? Creepy
Even I could have done a better job

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
this picture is circulating in every tv news here in france ... so pathethic !

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I guess we will have to see if the CIA will decide to release the photos. Saddam, Uday and Usay`s photos were released, so it seems there will be an expectancy from the world for them to release it. Especially since they disposed of his body at sea, because now there is no way anyone will believe he`s dead unless they see the photos. So I think they will release something, whether it`s doctored or not, or whether it was taken yesterday or in 2001, they will have to release something... Hopefully this time they don`t hire the same photo guys that did the Laughner mug shot photo. haha Just kidding, that photo was legit.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsosunny
His hair didn't get much grayer in the lst years LOL Same grey hairs as before.
And what is that with his shoulder? Creepy
Even I could have done a better job

infact i think his grey hair had gotten darker to brown! epic, i hope they got his secrets before he died, i know alot of older dudes who would love that!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well ok, I'm sold the pic is an old fake. But let's not stray too far from the OP here, cause it makes a pretty darn good point. I found another article at the Pakistan Observer that gives even more info:

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on her recent visit to Pakistan that she believed Osama bin Laden was still in Pakistan, in a television interview between high-level talks in Islamabad. “I believe (bin Laden) is here in Pakistan and it would be very helpful if we could take them (al-Qaeda leaders),” Clinton said. The US secretary of state sought tougher action from Islamabad to combat militants ahead of a key conference in Afghanistan. The information that Osama Bin Laden is dead, first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan many years ago,the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan.

With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]. Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years. According to Le Figaro, lin [2000] he ordered a mobile dialysis machine to be delivered to his base at Kandahar in Afghanistan. [Guardian]. FBI: Bin Laden ‘probably’ dead; The US Federal Bureau of Investigation’s counter-terrorism chief, Dale Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is “probably” dead. [BBC].

The editor-in-chief of a London-based Arab news magazine said a purported will it published in the year [2001] by Osama bin Laden, and shows “he’s dying or he’s going to die soon.” [CNN]. Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. “The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead,” the source said. [FOX News]. Yet, Secretary Clinton, has decided, to claim, that not only Osama Bin Laden is alive and kicking, but in Pakistan. Yet, Secretary Clinton gives no proof as to why, suddenly, she thinks he is alive. If there are clues, they must surely be shared with Pakistan for them to not only ascertain the veracity of the claim but to help them “find” Osama. Secretary Clinton is in a position where irresponsible statements can be ill afforded.

Many claim, this desire to revive Osama is to justify the continuation of the War on Terrorism. Gordon Duff, Senior Editor Veteran News, USA, in a recent article states,”

pakobserver.net...

So in all likelihood he was buried long ago, and it makes all the sense in the world at this point that HC was just planting the seeds of what was to come. Read the article, and examine this from the more likely perspective that UBL was long dead, the MIC needs to continue war cause it is profitable, and damned be the rest. For all we know they found out where the grave site was, bombed around or near it, and went in and got his body. Or they had his body all along.

Or the article in the PO was a lie, and UBL was alive and was killed as they said. Infowars. Lies. Fun sifting through the wheat, huh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
***** ATTENTION ALL! ******

Please DO NOT embed the graphic image containing the supposed "dead Bin Laden".

Any further posts containing the image will be completely removed instead of being edited.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Gemwolf because: oops

<<   2 >>

join