It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden raid live-blogged in real time by witness in Abbottabad,Pakistan as it was happening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Uh oh, now I'm the guy who liveblogged the Osama raid without knowing it.

I am JUST a tweeter, awake at the time of the crash. Not many twitter users in Abbottabad, these guys are more into facebook. That's all.

Today as the event was unfolding in Abbottabad, Pakistan, a witness posted on his Twitter account the events as they were unfolding. Truly amazing that he was Tweeting history being made.

This guy's Twitter name is "Really Virtual", real name Sohaib Athar.

I bet this guy will be the talk of Abbottabad!

twitter.com...#!/ReallyVirtual " target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">https...://twitter.com/#!/ReallyVirtual

MODS please fix my link.
edit on 2-5-2011 by ghr54321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ghr54321

Fixed Link

Here is a sample from the blog:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/638948c0dea4.png[/atsimg]

I have screenshots of all of it, should it ever vanish.

edit on 2-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Amazing that an unsuspecting witness was Tweeting on his account as the events were unfolding today. Little did he know he'd be making history!

edit on 2-5-2011 by ghr54321 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What was the copter crash he referred to? Related?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Thanks for fixing the link!

I still haven't quite figured it out yet lol

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
These so called Witnesses will do anything for 50 Rupees!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
From cnn.com

The U.S. team was at the compound for about 40 minutes, the officials said. There were no casualties on the American side, although a U.S. helicopter crashed during the raid due to mechanical problems. The helicopter was then destroyed for security reasons, senior administration officials said.

This is the crash i asked bout. Solved.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Here's another sample -- this seems to be where it begins.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11dd105389e8.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This guy is now all over the news. Here's one link (I also heard him on the radio earlier):

CNN - Twitter User Unknowingly Reported bin Laden Attack

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
Here's another sample -- this seems to be where it begins.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11dd105389e8.png[/atsimg]

Really? A giant swatter?
This joker is a freakin mole placed there.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If he is being harassed by reporters for days (according to his tweets) why is this the first time we have heard of this?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Hey Everyone,

I def think that if there is more to this guy than meets the eye... If you type his name into google you will find his facebook page where he openly shares quite a bit of info about himself... did you know he attended preston university!

Heres a link to his website www.reallyvirtual.com...

Here is a newer company he runs www.algotrek.com... take a look at the right hand side of the page under experience... He has worked with Goldman Sachs and the US Army Ballistics Research Laboratory.

A lot of information here that i intend on researching.
edit on 4/5/11 by HumanPLC because: added more info

edit on 4/5/11 by HumanPLC because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
If he is being harassed by reporters for days (according to his tweets) why is this the first time we have heard of this?

its not the first time we have heard of this. I found his twitter right after Obama made the big speech. Its been all over the web an news. People only care to hear what they want. And post to rifle up the conspiracy community.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

I don't know why you haven't heard about it. I've seen three or five threads and personally heard several interviews with him.

The one thing that stood out to me as suspicious was his use of the term 'UFO' for the object. Not sure where that came from, but it had a false ring to it.
edit on 4-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button makes me happy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sorry but i am not buying his accounts on twitter, they remind me much like those supposed guys claiming to be North Korean military officials who tweet last year.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ghr54321

sorry for making another post but seriously he was the only guy in all of the modern city of Abbottabad to have witness the whole raid? let me guess other citizens in Abbottabad couldn't afford to have internet? yet he could?

Again i am not buying it, along that he made some jokes about it, like taking down the helicopter if this was for real, you wouldn't be making any jokes.

new topics

top topics

join