It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
We may yet have a clearer picture...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by CharlieRay because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieRay

Ray, can you give me an overview, I can not pull up youtube here at night at home

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm just going to say one thing about all this bin laden stuff.

I think they handled the aftermath all wrong.

It makes it seem weird.

They should have been more transparent about the whole thing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

They're newsX releases, (Indian I think). The first is about the wife and how Pakistan is blocking US access to her. The second is about the "treasure trove" of information... the US is saying they have proof ISI involved with Al-CIAda, (sorry, force of habit).

Here's a computer rendition of what ABC knows...

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
"A simple lie is more convenient and easier to believe than the complicated truth."

You guys - "Oh my God, this is soooooo hard to understand, and there is so much happening it has to be a lie."

Your government is probably not lying about this, and I imagine that some of them think it would have been better if they had put it off and made it "neater" for you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The story changes yet again...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Your government is probably not lying about this, and I imagine that some of them think it would have been better if they had put it off and made it "neater" for you.

They couldn't put it off any longer, Al Qaeda was going to be used as a scapegoat in an upcoming series of devastating attacks, with a convenient fabricated claim of responsibility from Osama himself, and the world would have believed it.

The real enemy of the west will have to rework their plans, to make it now appear as if it was in retaliation for Osama's killing.. Bit more difficult to pull off, but can be done.

They killed their own boogyman to keep their enemy from using him against them.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlieRay

Here's a computer rendition of what ABC knows...

abcnews.go.com...

Exactly what I expected from ABC. They are doing all they can to protect and support the lying politicians they helped elect. How can they not go ape sh*t over Panetta lying through his teeth about the non-existent firefight? Oh wait...I forgot for a moment that they were the media lap dogs for the Obama administration. Can we all agree to not call them journalists anymore? Thanks.

edit on 5/5/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Up tp now, I felt OBL had been dead awhile and this was a ruse for the PTB to advance their agendas. After reading Michael Moore's btweet on this, I have to say, he makes some sense....

'Bin Laden Was Executed'
"Look at the Nuremberg Trials. We didn’t just pop a bullet in the heads of the worst
scum in history. We thought it was important to put them on trial and expose
their evil. In a democracy we believe in a system of justice and we believe
in a judicial system that gives people a day in court ... and then
we hung them." – Michael Moore

Let's Ask the Greatest Generation
"The picture I get is that a bunch of highly trained, heavily armed soldiers find an
old guy in pyjamas and shoot him in the chest and head, and that borders,
without access to more facts, on murder. Even [head of the Luftwaffe
Hermann] Göring had a right to trial." – Benjamin Ferencz,
prosecutor at Nuremberg Tribunal

'Bin Ladin's Death as a Ticket Out of Afghanistan'
"For Barack Obama, the war in Afghanistan has always been less a matter of
conviction than baggage taken on to demonstrate his national security
cojones despite his opposition to the Iraq War." – Paul Pillar,
former CIA National Intelligence Officer for the Middle East

FLASHBACK:
'Cooking This Thing in the Direction They Wanted'
"For two exhausting months, he had been asking military advisers to give him a
range of options for the war in Afghanistan. Instead, he felt that they were
steering him toward one outcome and thwarting his search for an
exit plan." – Bob Woodward, Obama's Wars

Michael Moore Tweets on Death of Osama bin Laden:

"For 9 yrs I said OBL is NOT in a cave, NOT in "tribal region." On show after show, in my writings, in my movie--couldn't get ppl 2 listen."

"Why didn't I think he was in a cave? OBL was a multi-millionaire. Multimillionaires don't live in caves. I've met rich ppl. They hate caves."

"Me on Larry King 2 yrs ago: Video: mmflint.me... Transcript: mmflint.me... "Larry, would u live in a cave for 6 yrs?" "

"From my blog Oct '10: "If there's 1 thing I've learned about the rich it's that they don't live in caves for 9 yrs." Lesson: Pundits=Idiots"

"Correction: I said OBL wasn't in a cave THREE years ago on Larry King (Larry agreed he wouldn't live in a cave either. "I'd live in Vegas")."

"Also, Batman is the only known millionaire who would live in a cave & even then he didn't actually "live" there. He only went 2 it to change"

"And finally, let's cut the BS: 1. The Pakistanis knew OBL was there because...2. They put him there under house arrest at their WestPoint..."

"3. They cut a deal with us: They would hold him there & stop him fr any more terror. 4. But OBL prob f-ed up & started planning something..."

"5. So Pakistan said, f*** it, he's expendable, u guys can have him. And they looked the other way."

"6. No way do choppers fly in next door to army base and "WestPoint", have firefight, blow up chopper, and no cops or Paki soldiers show up?"

"7. Please! Pakistan just couldn't be seen as participating with us. And please-- the CIA didn't know he was living there for 6 yrs?"

"8. As long as he wasn't conducting terror, OBL alive served a purpose. Someone should just fess up: The war industry needs fear to make $$"

"9. And when he was no longer needed, or he was back to his old ways, he had to be taken out. WH, just say it: He was executed, period."

"10. Finally, when we put the Nazis on trial @ Nuremberg, it was right. It exposed their evil & it showed WE believe in a system of justice."

"My apologies 4 all the tweets. I just don't think we're being told the truth. I don't think there's a conspiracy, I'd just like the facts."

"Thanks 4 all the good feedback. I believe Obama will want the truth 2 be told. But the Pentagon has a history of putting out BS after BS..."

"The Pentagon lied about the Jessica Lynch rescue & they really lied about Pat Tillman. They've already changed their OBL story 3x in 3days."

"I'll leave w/ this: Where were OBL's bodyguards during raid? There were 0. U don't need bgs when u live udr house arrest on a Pak army base."

"@jaketapper It looked like to me that Batman did very little work in that cave and left most of it up to the old man and Robin."

"RT @highschoolpaper Us teens have been living with these wars for most of our lives; now, Osama is dead. Let us hope that the killing ends with him. "

"How come no headline ever read "Multi-Millionaire Murders 3,000"? It would have been correct. No, best to focus on OBL being a "Muslim." "

"OBL was about as true a Muslim as Timothy McVeigh was a Catholic. But no headline ever read "Catholic Blows Up Fed Bldg in Oklahoma City." "

"OBL was said 2 have $30 mil net worth. But we didn't start profiling rich people. No, we gave them their own fast trak line at the airport!"

"Still can't get over this line: "We buried him at sea according to Muslim tradition." "

"Yes, and to repeat, whenever I've gone 2 the funeral of a Muslim friend in Detroit, we all hop in a chopper & drop the body in Lake Erie."

"I'm not opposed 2 dumping him in the sea, I agree no monument 4 a mass murderer, I just don't need the added BS of "according 2 Muslim law." "

"What's so wrong w/ just saying the truth? "We executed him." Fine. I'm guessing most would applaud u. So I like trials! Call me an American!"

"Ppl tweeting me saying, "but OBL said he was Muslim, that's why press said 'Muslim did 9/11.'" 1st, OBL disobeyed and degraded Islam. 2nd..."

"Just cause OBL said he was Muslim, that made it true? Didn't media have respnsblty 2 always point out, "But Islam says nothing of the sort." "

"If I say I'm a Martian 2morrow, will the press just start calling me a Martian? Or will they say, "Mars, in fact, does not produce humans." "

"Islam didn't bring down the Twin Towers -- but a few million dollars to run a multi-year op sure did. OBL's $$ made 9/11 possible."

"So this rich guy's got all this $$ to do 5 more 9/11s, but the Pakistanis have him on lockdown - with no internet to run his operation..."

"So he has to sit there in this resort town where all the Pakistani generals have built vacation homes with the bribes we've paid them..."

"...And watch rogue crazies like the underwear bomber copycat him with $3 underwear! He had to have been, like, "Lemme outta here!" "
Mike's Blog

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

They killed their own boogyman to keep their enemy from using him against them

SOO! who's the real enemy of the West then?

Who hate the muslim Arabs so much to frame and blame them by using them as scapegoats against us in the West?
edit on 5-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

One with the ability to fund, train, organize and pull off the attacks, and make it look like it was Al Qaeda.

Who would that be?

Unfortunately, nothing has been done by the DHS, and other agencies to locate the cells that are in place in the US and UK... So maybe we'll just have to find out the hard way, and soon.

At least Osama has been removed from the equation.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Who would that be?

Yeah! who would that be

I suspect the same - I think?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Helmet cams were cut off when they entered...

I bet they never release that footage.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Who would that be?

Yeah! who would that be

I suspect the same - I think?

The SWEDES! I knew it...

edit on 5-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

The only thing the fabricated death of Osama has done, was to buy a bit more time.

The clock has been set back, just a bit, say from mid June until mid July, at most. Better pray it pays off.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have a couple problems with this whole thing with both sides of the argument.

1) If OBL was dead since say 2001 or later, why would the people who think of him as a leader, savior, god, however you wanna say it, how did they not know he was dead?

2) How many people do you think was involved in this op? Whatever number you come up with, why have none come forward to say "yea we faked it"? I know people are scared or whatever, I honestly don't believe people would sit by and watch this country fall for it.

3) I always thought Pakistan was hiding him and if not hiding him they had to know he was there, someone of that stature does not conveniently live there where he did by accident. Look at the house or "compound" he lived in, if my neighbor had 12 foot walls I would wonder.

4) No dialysis machine? No guns? (at least on them) A fake firefight? Right down the road from "West Point"? Imagine if there was a firefight down the street from any police station....

All in all, I honestly think he was killed then, yes there are loop holes, but they are on both sides and money will only get you so far. That man was a god to some, and to say they still followed him through death silently is disgusting to the human race. I may only 23, and have not lived or seen anything others may have, it's ok to question your government, like I say if your gonna be a sheep be a cautious one, not a blind one. To much to hide, lie about, fake, just to much people these days wont stop they have nothing better to do. They went about it wrong, in every way. A man like that you don't capture, if you do what will the terrorists do, kidnap people at random and kill them demanding his release, you don't bury him you will make a shrine, you can't go to court samething will happen kidnappings, killings, who knows what, like I said he is a god to some. So what they did was best and it's hard to think that many people would cover it up, both sides.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I agree.

I, like many, believed him dead long ago... but apparently, I was wrong... it's tuff to admit, but it happens all the time.

Perhaps that's why I'm so intrigued with this situation.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else asked this question or not...

The Place they allegedly "Killed Him" is nowhere close to the Sea, which means they had to helicopter him to the sea.. or transport him somehow...

so since one of their 'helicopters' got destroyed... the navy seals.. and Osama flew to the sea in One helicopter?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

i thought they were on the uss vinson or however its spelled

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join