It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Has Begun!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The world is changing at an exponential rate. The magnetic fields are shifting, the artic ice caps are nearly gone, and record number of major earthquakes are happening. Global weather is becoming more extreme. Species are going extinct at a faster rate than ever.

The planet seems to be becoming self aware like an organism, and we need to be in harmony with it.

Throughout the world people are begining to rise up against tyrannical governments.

But is it too late?

edit on 1-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Our world is indeed crumbling before our eyes.....look at everything around us.

Hatred, fury, death is captivating us all. The songs of grief can be heard miles away.
And why is that? Because of governments bounding us.

But we can change...and we are beginning to.

Our civilisations will rise to bring a new age; look at the protests around the world. People's eyes are opening and will continue to do so.

A very thought provoking thread. AMAZING find.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this vid. Very moving. Also, true. I find that if people just take the time and stop listening to all the hate, and learn about those who are different from themselves, the more they see how very similar we are. That opens the door to love and empathy instead of ignorance and hate. S&F.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The world will still be here, you don't have to worry about that, it's us and the animals we share it with that may not be. The human race is under attack right now not with weapons of mass destruction, but with weapons of mass deception. Like the media. What you don't know can hurt you. Ignorance is destroying the human race, and weapons of mass deception like the media are promoting that. But it's not just humans suffering, so is nature, so are the animals, because of us. The masses need to wake up!

How do we go about doing this? Heres a start.

edit on 1-5-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just believe.. We're going to make it...

God doesn't it make it so if we're not gonna make it

Just pray my friends...

And be Gods, Angels and Heavenly Warriors...

Because....

Here comes hell....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I agree that the revolution has already begun over in the middle east but it will take the crash of the dollar to make America revolt but i dont hold my breath as time and time again you have been lied to by TPTB and you still dont stand united even when you do stand united you havent got the balls to be violent.

I watch the videos from around the world with police clashes, England and America are the only ones that dont come prepared, if you want to start a revolution you need weapons, not guns or ammo but the Molotov cocktail.

This (en.wikipedia.org...) is all you need to over whelm the police and army, there is nothing as scary as a flamming pint of gas coming at you.

You want to start a revolution, learn how the people got into politics here in Northern Ireland

www.youtube.com... (Belfast Riots)

Even through im a protestant i agree with the catholic agenda at least they get sh*t done. If you oppress people long enough not even the military can contain them...

TLDR: Bring weapons to riots not just a lighter

edit on 1-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: ugh...bad grammar

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

One of these days a full blown revolution will take place. The world is not a happy place like it use to be in the past. Its time to let go of our fear and hatred. Thanks for sharing and hopefully people realize soon that we can make changes happen if we are willing to lend a hand.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Great video. The flaming sword of the Genesis account protects the tree of life.

Genesis 3 21 The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. 22 And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.” 23 So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Bias and hatred is this sword. It conquers the mind of the individual that embraces it. Jesus gave us the key to unlocking the tree of life and eternal existence in peace.

Luke 10
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[c]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” 28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied.

“Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[e] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Jesus was clear. Your neighbor is your enemy. The Samaritans were the enemies of the Jews. Even the Jews did not help their own in this parable. The neighbor is clearly the enemy. According to Jesus, salvation can only come by loving God by loving your enemies.

Matthew 26:

50 Jesus replied, “Do what you came for, friend.” Then the men stepped forward, seized Jesus and arrested him. 51 With that, one of Jesus’ companions reached for his sword, drew it out and struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his ear.

52 “Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. 53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? 54 But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

55 In that hour Jesus said to the crowd, “Am I leading a rebellion, that you have come out with swords and clubs to capture me? Every day I sat in the temple courts teaching, and you did not arrest me. 56 But this has all taken place that the writings of the prophets might be fulfilled.” Then all the disciples deserted him and fled.

The key is putting away the sword and replacing it with the sword of the spirit--LOVE.

Ephesians 6

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

United we stand and divided we fall. When the Muslims, the Jews and the Christians finally figure this message out, the two brothers Issac (Hebrews) and Ishmael (Arabs) will find common ground with the Christians. The tactic of Divide et impera (Divide and Conquer) will be over for the few who deceive the many.

edit on 1-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
LOVE THE VIDEO THANK YOU!!!

These vids are my favorite and this is one of the best I've seen.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The world is changing at an exponential rate. The magnetic fields are shifting, the artic ice caps are nearly gone, and record number of major earthquakes are happening. Global weather is becoming more extreme. Species are going extinct at a faster rate than ever.

The planet seems to be becoming self aware like an organism, and we need to be in harmony with it.

Throughout the world people are begining to rise up against tyrannical governments.

But is it too late?

edit on 1-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Excellent video, thank you so much for sharing, there is alot of truth in the substance of it and many, many people are starting to feel a change coming already.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Awesome thread,

Don't have time to reply right now but definitely S&F for later reading and comments. This is what ATS is all about! Keep up the good work everyone.

Peace.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is my earthquake data from a US government source. This is only the first example, do your homework and open your mind. Blind debunking is a determent to the whole of society right now.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

The earth is already in heaven it is only our minds and concequently our acts that are not. With peace in our heart the mind can be known and all that is not beneficial can be discarded. This is an organic process, each person must take their steps towards it in order to transform. A field full of rubbish will stay the same, make some space and beauty will appear once again. Thats all that is needed.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
We can't avoid the consequences of our actions forever, we can't dodge infinite bullets. Something huge will break eventually. Awesome video even if it made me weepy a little lol.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video about a month ago, it made me cry towards the end of it and my hair stand on end.

The world is going to hell, but we still have each other.

Edit:
Bloody hell, that video got me a second time
edit on 5/1/2011 by Konah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
S&F great video gave me some chills. I'd say sign me up.. Its a REVOLUTION

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Great video. Thanks for posting that, it is a real "eye opener", so to speak! After watching it myself I invited my wife to check it out also and she loved it "...mind opening..." where her exact words. Good stuff and thanks again!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is a follow up to the original:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This video was amazing. It was so inspirational. I hope that in the future, more people will watch it and be inspired as well.

I choose Love.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Quyll because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join