It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Has Begun!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's late and I must turn in. I will watch part two tomorrow. Love is the key. When you let yourself go to it, unblinded, unbridled, it will take your breath away and more. In fact I can't begin to put what we know as words, to it. It's in every last one of us and it is what many call God. It's energy that can be controlled by each and every one of us to be positive or negative. When you start transforming your heart and mind away from all the negativity that is forced upon us, and start giving and receiving the positive, loving forces, it is flat out amazing. That's all I have for right now. The tranquility of my nightly union with all that was, all that is and all that will ever be, is beaconing me. I give my love and tranquility to all those that understand and even more to those that turn away from it. I avoid praying for peace, and I don't wish it upon others. It has become to closely tied with war, hatred, and death. So, I wish you all...tranquility and warm hearts.
edit on 1-5-2011 by wrathofall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
"You say you want a revolution... well you know... we all wanna change the world..."

God, I hope it's finally time....

Thanks for spreading this message OP... Peace, Love and Brotherhood!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

v1rtu0s0:

Thank You.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

The world is not a happy place like it use to be in the past. Its time to let go of our fear and hatred.

Sorry to ask, but when was the world a happy place? I am really just curious as to when you think this might have been.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The only revolutions that have occurred lately are staged theater in order to install central bank branches and to create NWO vassal states.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The magnetic poles have always been shifting. The ice caps are not nearly gone. There are no above average major earth quakes happening, weather is barely fluctuating, not outside normal patterns, though yes extreme. Species are not going extinct faster than ever before.

Kthanxbye.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I have told people forever, that it's not the earth that we need worry about or are we sabving it, She will be here long after our asses are wiped off it!

In addition to this, I would much rather been taken from this earth by mother nature any day than to die because of disease and from being poisoned by these pharma companies and our water/food supply!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Could somebody post the title to this video. I have an iPad and the file will not play. I would like to search for it in a different format that I can view but I need the title. Thanks

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Random Relevant Ramblings......

It would be relatively easy to rattle off dozens of bible quotes that contradict the core message of this video and as most scholars know "The Divine Song" is just as, if not more so, contradictory then the bible.

I admire The Zeitgeist Movement and even though Zeitgeist uses clips from various works I somehow feel wrong about people using Zeitgeist clips because Zeitgeist usually gives credit where credit it due.

I can relate to/believe in/comprehend alot of the spiritual concepts presented. I am indeed a Tool freak and I understand the concepts that nothing is possible unless we first believe it to be possible BUT......... and thats a big BUTT indeed....

It stinks of apathy..... Most modern religions and things based upon them do....

Even some of my favorite Tool songs run contradictory to my underlying "being" yet wtf I am a complex person and everything doesnt have to fit together so perfectly, so homogenously all of the time...

The peoples fear alone is not why atomic bombs were dropped on Japan, is not why WWI nor WWII were fought and I believe strongly that if we were all suddenly fearless there would be more war, at least initially...

You are degrading a very valueable human emotion or should I say "Sense" yes... the sense of Fear.

So go ahead, poke out your eyes, bash in your eardrums and/or bash your own brains in because it is with the eyes that you witnessed all these atrocities and it is with the ears that you heard the sounds of the crying fathers, mothers and children and it is with the brain that you have comprehended all of this and yet have done very little if nothing but create or link to a video that you hope will get more to rise up so maybe one day you yourself will feel motivated to rise up when courage will no longer be a requirement.

If it offends thee and all that....

I think that we should distinguish between SOUL FEAR and MATERIAL FEAR in order to avoid this kind of confusion and that we should also deny the importance of religions that attempt to deny the importance of this existence.

Yes, passify the sheeple, devolve their sense of indignity, repress their ability to get angry, degrade their sense of injustice and inequality and teach them to simply pray and hope that their dreams become their reality.

According to the common belief in a nether/after world...... I see the benefit of the belief in DEVACHAN as perhaps the most powerful and thus beneficial form of belief, a very good thing...
In this world, this world right here, this world RIGHT HERE?!?!?!?!

Me thinks someone has confused a "mode" that was intended to help the soul traverse through DEVACHAN with a mode of material existence....

Everything said in this video applies to death and after life (DEVACHAN) and thus was never intended to be used as a guide for material existence.

I know you are a soul yet you are here for a reason and you should not allow them to degrade the lessons learned living in this time in this existence regardless of the extremities of the age, the level of your personal fear, the levels of the worlds collective fear etc etc et al....

Our God lives Vicariously....

Born knowing little but hunger and pain, the lack of suffering quickly becomes the definition of pleasure, blissful sleep is heaven, unable to walk, speak, unable to fend for ourselves for what is a comparatively an unnatural duration, totally dependent on a chemically controlled automoton who understands the concept of love mainly as possession mixed with responsibility, sired by another chemically controlled automoton who had little or no control over the actions which led to our conception of which the act itself could be described as at least mildly violent...

Sometimes, not often yet sometimes, despite the above described fairly horrific process..... Beautiful yet Modest, Powerful yet Tempered, Genius yet Humble People who still have the ability to be Happy and also Rightfully Angry, emerge.

They realize that force has been used to enslave the world, that most of the "preachers of peace" have good ideas yet end up with a bullet in their head, their movements subverted and "accomodated" by the established powers, their deeper meanings perverted and eventually their works mutilated if not completely removed from print as they no longer have to burn books for it to become unavailable on kindle.

They also realize that flowers from bra-less yet still firm breasted hippy chicks, although a most pleasant site normally, will not result in much more then a few dead flowers...

They realize what the American founding fathers realized, sometimes we are going to have to get very angry and this usually comes about when our FEARS are JUSTIFIED by the actions of others.

Fear leads the brave to Anger and Anger is a gift! Thank you brother Malcom!!!

Both ACTION and INACTION is Karma.....

"There is no one way" - Bruce Lee, beware those who say otherwise.... the One Wayers are everywhere....

the white rabbit follows me.......

Should I link to Tools Vicarious now or just laugh at the news of the supposed death of americas boogey man?!?
La la la la la la la Lies.........

How about another video that tries to convince us that in this place of Individuality, Materiality...... that we are still of ONE MIND and if we only IMAGINED the same UTOPIA that it would magically MATERIALIZE without any Action/Karma required on the behalf of we the recipients and that somehow we would learn and grow through this process???

Yes, to learn and to grow. You assumed we are here to be warm, fuzzy and safe?

Much better you than I.....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

The magnetic poles have always been shifting. The ice caps are not nearly gone. There are no above average major earth quakes happening, weather is barely fluctuating, not outside normal patterns, though yes extreme. Species are not going extinct faster than ever before.

Kthanxbye.

yeah because you know what's going on and know the answers to life. psshh use your noggin a little more

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by drprpapi23

Actually, I don't know what's going on. But I do know the ongoings are pretty average. Now I will tell you this. Should these events go on for another year, then yes it will be strange. Until then, no.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Actually, I don't know what's going on. But I do know the ongoings are pretty average. Now I will tell you this. Should these events go on for another year, then yes it will be strange. Until then, no.

true but for some reason things don't feel right for me if you know where i'm coming from.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I feel it too. I feel something is happening. But I don't jump on boats until they float.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Let's not forget the new species we've recently discovered as well.
www.google.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
i agree

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Once again, it seems like the followup was looked over.
This video is AMAAAAAAAAZING! Better than the first believe it or not:

Please watch it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Brothers, Sisters, it is very nearly time to stand as one and bring the love back to this glorious planet. Long overdue but i feel it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The video does not appear to play, has it been removed from youTube?
Does anyone have a link to an alternative?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

The planet seems to be becoming self aware like an organism, and we need to be in harmony with it.

it didn't just become alive... its always been that way. Its just us that have forgotten.
We are very much children of earth. We're both made of pretty much the same percent of water, tree branches and roots look just like neurotransmitters in our brain, and the veins in our bodies, and the earth breathes oxygen, as does every creature on it.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Once again, it seems like the followup was looked over.
This video is AMAAAAAAAAZING! Better than the first believe it or not:

Please watch it

Yeah i watched that video also, amazing stuff, this is the sort of thing we should have on TV..

I love both! Would recommend a watch to anybody

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join