It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Revolution Has Begun!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
the natives are becoming restless
more and more each day.

The awakening has begun

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Here is my earthquake data from a US government source. This is only the first example, do your homework and open your mind. Blind debunking is a determent to the whole of society right now.

edit on 1-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

as i have posted this before ! you want to see something ! as Producers and Directors that may have Knowlege of Future Events by higher Chain sources like The Powers That BE ... ((( Illuminati ))) watch for their symbols, Illuminati Hollywood , FreeMasons, Member of the Bilderburg group , Bonemen and Other Secret Societys ....

The ever so Increasing of Disaster events movies with in the Last 5 to 10 years!

List of disaster films
en.wikipedia.org...

A closer eye on the sun coronal mass ejections and earthquakes
www.realufos.net...

and whats Next!!

The Carol Rosen's Last Card The Alien Card ? was She Right ?

ALIEN INVASION movies are taking over Hollywood! 16 of them! (FULL LIST)
www.cinemasoldier.com...

Hmm Interesting

Franklin D Roosevelt ( NWO ) as he tried to warn as Ike Eisenhower DID with the Military Industrial Complex ?

edit on 2-5-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I hope this is true, but I just gave up reading on another site. It seems that those steeped in hate and dissension are making a great effort malign any whom have love or an open mind. If you don't agree with their way of thinking then they label you with a string of negatives, such as liberal, gay, poor, trash race,age and the list goes on. Kinda sad at how violent the minds of man are to make others become one with them in the negative.

Yes, many are starting to look and act in a different manner, but it is amazing at how many others continue on a destructive path and defend the old ways as being the only way.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I just finished reading Danickens latest book Twilight of the Gods. Near the end of the books he describes his doubts about 2012. He describes that this date is not so reliable at all since we cannot be certain about the exact date the Mayans began counting. After much struggle researches settled for August 13 3114 BC as the beginning of the Mayan calender.
Here Danicken states ''so is this date really final and definite? Well I wouldn't swear to it''

The entire hype about 2012 revolves around the Mayan calender am I correct? How can we be so certain then?
Or is there more evidence to suggest this date is indeed correct?
Certainly we are seeing signs, and the galactic alignment is ''scientifically confirmed''
And even the Mayan elderly existing today are confident about this date. But where do they base their knowledge upon?
Hope that anyone knows more than me about this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

you are soooo correct. there MUST be something in the water here, as the people stood up during the labor movement of the 30's.

if a bully (the govt) knows that nothing short of violence works, have been preparing to repel violence, and only respond with violence???????

so many have been brainwashed to not be violent ever "violence is not the answer" crap. If someone walks into your house (substitute nation, since its our home), strolls around saying "you left the door open, I came in and locked it for you to keep you safe. I am entitled to take whatever you have" what short of violence will work?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

you are soooo correct. there MUST be something in the water here, as the people stood up during the labor movement of the 30's.

Dont forget the Bonus Army!

Bonus Army
en.wikipedia.org...

The Bonus Army was the popular name of an assemblage of some 43,000 marchers—17,000 World War I veterans, their families, and affiliated groups—who gathered in Washington, D.C., in the spring and summer of 1932 to demand immediate cash-payment redemption of their service certificates. Its organizers called it the Bonus Expeditionary Force to echo the name of World War I's American Expeditionary Force, while the media called it the Bonus March. It was led by Walter W. Waters, a former Army sergeant. Many of the war veterans had been out of work since the beginning of the Great Depression. The World War Adjusted Compensation Act of 1924 had awarded them bonuses in the form of certificates they could not redeem until 1945. Each service certificate, issued to a qualified veteran soldier, bore a face value equal to the soldier's promised payment plus compound interest. The principal demand of the Bonus Army was the immediate cash payment of their certificates. Retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler, one of the most popular military figures of the time, visited their camp to back the effort and encourage them. On July 28, U.S. Attorney General William D. Mitchell ordered the veterans removed from all government property. Washington police met with resistance, shots were fired and two veterans were wounded and later died. President Herbert Hoover then ordered the army to clear the veterans' campsite. Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur commanded the infantry and cavalry supported by six tanks. The Bonus Army marchers with their wives and children were driven out, and their shelters and belongings burned.

March of the Bonus Army - Part 1

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Wow what a great and inspirational video. It's good to see something like this instead of all the negative threads on here. A change is coming, I've been feeling it for quite some time. It's time to wake yourself up and choose love over hate.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Our world is indeed crumbling before our eyes.....look at everything around us.

Hatred, fury, death is captivating us all. The songs of grief can be heard miles away.
And why is that? Because of governments bounding us.

But we can change...and we are beginning to.

Our civilisations will rise to bring a new age; look at the protests around the world. People's eyes are opening and will continue to do so.

A very thought provoking thread. AMAZING find.

...the world has never changed..it's always the same lie being presented in different ways...somebody else wants all of it..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The truth is, for the vast majority of us in western countries and even in many less developed countries, we're living in the greatest times ever. Sure governments are tyrannical and evil and should be destroyed, but all in all things are pretty great. Our tyrannical governments aren't even as bad as most of the dictatorships and monarchies throughout history. The idea that the horrors happening now have not happened all throughout history is laughable. Read a history book, things were ridiculously cruel and destructive in the past with starvation and little or no access to the things we take for granted today. Things are not getting worse and worse all around us. That's not to say we should be happy with the state of the world at the moment because things are still messed up but we have made at least some progress towards better conditions especially in terms of standard of living.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
and who amongst us is ready for revolution? Not moms and dads; they going to have look out for family. I'm ready, but I question the moral of others and what do we do after we win? Back to tribal ways?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Whats with all this apocalyptic stuff going on here? There is no revolution happening to the world, its moving like it always does. Theres been far worse. We live in relative peace. There is no world war now, no american civil war, napoleon wars, crusades, barbarian or mongol invasion. Its a very nice time with small conflicts. The Earths magnetic poles change, thats nothing new if it happened. There is no above average rate of species death or seismic activity.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Thanks to you for this great video : S & F. The message that goes along with it is so relevant that I started feeling a bit emotional during certain part of it. I watched the whole and part 2 too and yes that was great.

Thanks again,

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The innocence is lost
And now comes the time of reason.
Those who once were lost
Shall be forced into the reaping season.
edit on 5/2/2011 by billybobh3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

But Darth,

It is not happening quickly enough to save the souls of the innocent and ignorant.

What SHALL we do? Should we let them hang for thier ignorance, or should we become and be thier saviors?

WHO will be THIER champion?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

You don't even know what the word apocalypse means do you?

And for the rest of your comment, all I can say. Keep on dreaming sir.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I feel the Earth's pain and sorrow every day I wake up.

She will unleash her wrath very soon, the incidents that have occured are small to what She is capable of.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by gorgi

You don't even know what the word apocalypse means do you?

And for the rest of your comment, all I can say. Keep on dreaming sir.

I do know what it means. If you need help understating is what it means read the OP's stuff. And Id rather not dream of hitler or crusades, but it happened. There has been worse and you'd be blind to think that this is the worst its ever been.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5MaveN5
Sorry to ask, but when was the world a happy place? I am really just curious as to when you think this might have been.

Sadly, I have to agree with the essence or spirit of the above quote. This world has not been a happy place for many many generations if ever.

Although, I am quite hopeful that "The Revolution Has Begun! (or may begin etc)", and that we do get out from under the oppressive thumb of the Global Elite.

So here's to that!

X

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Konah

I wasn't going to post this but, since I'm not the only one.....I got teary eyed watching it too! I also noticed Kali74 posted the same reaction after watching it.

It was the kids at the end that did it in for me

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by heavenlysouldier
Just believe.. We're going to make it...

God doesn't it make it so if we're not gonna make it

Just pray my friends...

And be Gods, Angels and Heavenly Warriors...

Because....

Here comes hell....

Lot of people talk of 2012 and ascension but the only ascension that will take place is
the Rapture. People need to wake up to this fact

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join