It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are Related? true or false?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wills and Kate, kissing cousins! How the Royal lovebirds are related thanks to a Tudor tyrant so bloodthirsty he's been airbrushed from history

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It matters: True or False?

False.

I don't really think it matters. If they are related, it's far distant cousins. They were strangers, then friends, then lovers, now a family. I think it's pretty cool. Almost all of our presidents are related if you look far enough.

And MANY American citizens are related if you look far enough. I might be related to my husband because our families came from the same area in Europe.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ya, they're husband and wife

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they distantly were. A lot of people are distantly related to a lot of other people. I think if we actually went and did all the research, we'd find that todays society is actually quite incestuous.

Side note: Recently a twelve year old girl proved that all but one of our US presidents are related to each other.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That article says 12th cousins, another one I read somewhere said 15th. That's too far removed to matter, everyone is related to some degree, especially if they come from the same country.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
They are like 16th cousins!

My god people get over it.

If you traced your family enough you'd probably be related to people you have kissed or slept with too.

Leave them alone for god's sake. This is just stupid.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
It matters: True or False?

False.

I don't really think it matters. If they are related, it's far distant cousins. They were strangers, then friends, then lovers, now a family. I think it's pretty cool. Almost all of our presidents are related if you look far enough.

And MANY American citizens are related if you look far enough. I might be related to my husband because our families came from the same area in Europe.

I think it does matter. It matters because they are in the same bloodlines. Blue blood! Royal blood!
It’s the same thing discussed by ATS members for years and years.

And in the end, despite what anybody says further in this thread hereon forward, our world is being ruled by a few singe bloodlines…

edit on 1-5-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Its different though when they are from families that commit incest which means they are inbred twits.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Even if they are related ...

How on Earth does that affect us as human beings???

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
If they were, their wedding night video would make a lot of money on red tube or something lol.

Not that im into all that, but sex is sex.
BAHAHAHAHA!!

Seriously though, i like the video, weird if its true, but then again, i guess they would be inbred, keep the blood line clean and blah, blah, blah.

Now im thinking, as they have a royal photographer for all their event pics etc., i wounder if they have a royal video cam team to record their wedding night fun and games. That would be cool as Kate is quite fit, feel sorry for her that she has to get jiggy with a younger version of charles. YUK!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Seriously? Grow up...

Incest is immediate family NOT 16th distant cousins for god's sake.

You people are grasping at straws.

Who really cares?!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

If you believe in the Biblical origin story then we are all products of incest. Even if you don't, realize there wasn't always a nearby town for your ancestors to visit and find a mate. So they stayed in the comfort of their own family.

So Yes they are related, and somewhere down the line, probably to you and me.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

That means were all related in some way.. How come none of you sent me a birthday prez.. Feel gutted now.

Don't worry i forgive ya's.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Viking9019

Seriously? Grow up...

Incest is immediate family NOT 16th distant cousins for god's sake.

You people are grasping at straws.

Who really cares?!

not me at all..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
They are related through the Spencer (Diana's) family tree, not through the royal bloodline.

Diana's Family Tree

Check out the names.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

That brings up a good point in all of the royals history of marrying the other royals,why didn't the queen have a problem with William marrying a commoner?It has always been a big deal that royal's breed with other royals,and there was never an issue this time ...why?

new topics

top topics

join