It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunny Day for the Royal Wedding a Surprise (A General HAARP What-Ifery)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I was watching CNN and they were talking about the weather a lot saying "...a whole week of sunshine in April is unheard of for the UK"* and all last week they were calling for rain for the big event.Yet on the day of the Event it was a perfect sunny day.

Do you think for a world wide celebration ,such as this event was (love it or hate it, 2 BILLION people can't be wrong) they would utilize HAARP to ensure it was perfect? And also does anyone know if HAARP was even turned on in the last 48 hrs?

I'd like to hear your thoughts?

Just a note, being as this is my first thread i DID Search HAARP Royal Wedding and it didn't turn up anything that I saw that was related to this idea. (I've noticed few thread Nazis on here lol)

*(Piers Morgan)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Even the Evil respect each other and everything will have been put on hold till the weddings over! Just watch and see.

Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

Glad you started this thread. I was listening on the radio, and even the reporters seemed surprised at how perfectly timed it was -- 70% chance of rain and clouds all morning, the sun breaks literally the moment whatshername starts the bride walk? I don't know a lot about geo-engineering stuff, but it seemed...a little too neat.

Later on, one of the radio hosts said 'Of course, every last thing you saw was scripted, everything.' Naturally he just meant the schedule, but it made me imagine how someone might try to convey a message like that.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

we have ACTUALLY had extremely good weather for the last 2 weekjs - with negligable rain in most parts of the UK

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

HAARP has absolutely ZERO effect on weather.

Seems yet another who eagerly believes the "pseudo"-science and junk science clap trap that floods the Internet on this....it is all nonsense. Really, it is presented in ways to fool the under-educated in real science, with slick mumbo-jumbo, combined with a large dose of outright lies.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

We are truly conspiracy theorists when a sunny day is suspect.
If it did rain would that have proved TPTB cannot control the weather?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by mac420

we have ACTUALLY had extremely good weather for the last 2 weekjs - with negligable rain in most parts of the UK

We also had nice weather for march aswell.

Also even on nice days we often have pretty cloudy skies, so it's normal to see the sun break through the clouds every now and again.

It has been pretty calm lately which is a nice change, because usually we have the kind of weather that deceives us e.g oh it's sunny! you go outside suddenly it's grey and raining, noooo! oh but it's ok the next minuite it's sunny again.

edit on 30-4-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well, I agree, if it were just a sunny day.But what actually happened was that there was a 70% forecast of rain and it was overcast all morning, and then, like something out of a movie, the sunlight broke the very moment, and I mean literally THE moment, that whatshername emerged and started tromping towards the chapel.

I'm not saying it was HAARP or whatever -- I'm just a spectator on that issue, I don't have the time to properly figure it out. But even if you're 100% sure it was nothing but a coincidence, you -- like the experienced broadcasters watching -- would have to admit it was worth remarking upon, unlike a sunny day.

Being a remarkable coincidence doesn't mean anything by itself. But at the same time, not being meaningful doesn't also make it mundane. At very least, it was a lucky moment, which many of those observing felt came with perfect timing.
edit on 30-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

So a partly sunny day.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I don't really understand this exchange. Are you saying that the broadcasters and audience watching who thought 'Wow, that's pretty cool, what a big coincidence' were all just fools because in order to be struck by it they'd have to believe in HAARP or something?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

But what actually happened was that there was a 70% forecast of rain and it was overcast all morning, and then, like something out of a movie, the sunlight broke the very moment, and I mean literally THE moment, that whatshername emerged and started tromping towards the chapel.

Because we get a lot of cloudy weather this can happen quite often to all of us, we step outside suddenly the sun seems to shine for you, or sometimes the opposite happens haha.

But still your observation is interesting, I didn't watch the wedding, I might try to find a clip to see this happen haha.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I think it must say something about this place that everyone thinks if you point out a coincidence, you're automatically saying it's a meaningful coincidence. Not something very encouraging, though. But you can't be blamed, because it's true -- a lot of people here can't seem to tell the difference between probable and improbable. Trouble is, because of that, I think some folks are now jumping to declare things probable just to deflect the chance of someone taking improbability as meaningful, and that's counterproductive. But it's a kind of backlash which is understandable, I suppose.

To make my own position clear, at least, I just think it's fun to consider what might be, without getting it confused with what is. I have no reason to believe it was anything but the weather, so I don't. But do I wonder what is possible? Always. I can't help it, I guess it's just an overactive imagination. In my case, though, you can rest assured I do my best not to confuse it with the truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I think it must say something about this place that everyone thinks if you point out a coincidence, you're automatically saying it's a meaningful coincidence. Not something very encouraging, though. But you can't be blamed, because it's true -- a lot of people here can't seem to tell the difference between probable and improbable. Trouble is, because of that, I think some folks are now jumping to declare things probable just to deflect the chance of someone taking improbability as meaningful, and that's counterproductive. But it's a kind of backlash which is understandable, I suppose.

I think I would say the opposite is also true, just because someone points out why it can be a coincidence it doesn't automatically mean they are saying it can't be something more mysterious.

It's always good to have the balance of looking at things from both sides.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

That's definitely true as well. Maybe what we need in general is to try to reach fewer conclusions.

So: nothing happened that defies reason. Maybe what's really interesting is why it's interesting -- why we respond so emotionally to patterns and narrative. I know why we see them to begin with, but not so much why, in the eyes of the people at the wedding, if the sun had come out a few moments earlier or later something about the day would have changed.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

HAARP has absolutely ZERO effect on weather. Seems yet another who eagerly believes the "pseudo"-science and junk science clap trap that floods the Internet on this....it is all nonsense. Really, it is presented in ways to fool the under-educated in real science, with slick mumbo-jumbo, combined with a large dose of outright lies.

Boy, you're vociferously against everything that suggests that TPTB might be manipulating things for their own ends aren't you? As for the wedding, it seems like a rather frivolous use of the machinery.
edit on 30-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: wording

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

I live in the North West of England, they have been Chem-Trailing for weeks! They can steer weather systems, here we have antennae arrays scattered all over the UK for this purpose!

Prediction is it'll rain like stink after Sunday, which would be good for the garden but while there's no hose pipe ban I'm happy to enjoy some much needed good weather,

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I don't really understand this exchange. Are you saying that the broadcasters and audience watching who thought 'Wow, that's pretty cool, what a big coincidence' were all just fools because in order to be struck by it they'd have to believe in HAARP or something?

I don't think HAARP made the sun shine that day. That's all this exchange is. Stop trying to point fingers at me because I find your suspicions far fetched. That is not so odd at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I live in the North West of England, they have been Chem-Trailing for weeks!

There are no such things as "Chem"-trails....it is nonsense. To fool the gullible.

They can steer weather systems, here we have antennae arrays scattered all over the UK for this purpose.

Poppycock! Rubbish.....

Really, what has happened to science education in Great Britain??

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Strange thing is as i suggested in the Royal threads, is that as soon as they where exiting the Church. The sun appeared wheras they where expecting it to rain.

Weather sure has good timing.

Does anybody actually monitor HAARP and other installations for activity levels and map them to real world events so we can correlate them?

edit on 30-4-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Did ya actually read the title of the thread? Sunny Day For the Royal Wedding a Surprise (A GENERAL HAARP WHAT-IFERY) the parts in caps should explain my reasoning for this thread.

As i do believe there is a lot of evidence that HAARP can control the weather, I am not implying this is what happened. its a "What-If" scenario

and I tried to cover my bases asking if anyone knew if it was even turned on, I am not hands-down declaring HAARP was used for the Royal Wedding, just a What-If. (hate to repeat myself, but damn lol)

Thanks for all the replys, just happy my first thread wasn't a bunch of ATS Vets deleting my thread or saying how dumb I am hahaha (For the most part)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join