It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and Gents...our choices for President...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Pick your poison....

Just thought we all could use a laugh....

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OMG, Kerry looks like he stepped out of Woody Allen's Sleeper. Who is the other? G.I. George?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well now who do we pick the liberal wiener or the right-wing nut job. The King of Ketchup or the King of Oil. Hmmm..... hard choice. Tax breaks or three purple hearts. I choose ..........*drum roll*...........................................
...........................Ralph Nader

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
A vote for Nader is as good as one for Bush though.....many learned that one last time, as we ended up with Shrub

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
True. But seeing as I hate Bush more than Kerry I'll probably vote for Kerry. But out of the three of them I would like to see Nader win.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm not so sure Nader would have the cohones to do what's needed in our current climate though. No doubt the economy would improve, as well as our national image, but I'm not so sure he has the background to handle terrorism.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They both leave a lot to be desired the negatives are so pronounced , Mr. highbrow Kerry comes off like Herman Munster with his hidious face and cool , distant manner although it is clear he is the more intellegent of the two.
Bush is showing all those years of hard partying Mr. hot shot skull and bones can barely hold intellegent conversation when ever he strays off the scripted materials he is given, he suddenly comes off as ignorant and uninformed bafoon , It just proves that you can't drink for 20 years do nose candy abuse perscriptions, with out it haunting you in later years. from the looks of both candidates one dumb the other ugly and having no personality I have to say I'd hop'ed for better choices , don't say much for gene pool as a nation, dose it?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Bush says " vote for me to take care of you"
Kerry says "no vote for me to take care of you"
Nader says " no I will take care of you"

Bednark " I trust you to take care of you"

www.bednarks.org

Nader is just as flimsy as the other two.... Power hungry worms.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I guess it's only fair to give others a quick scan.
Nader choking the chicken:

Just trying to help with equallity.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A vote for Nader is NOT a vote for Bush! Thats just what they want you to think, didn't you know that. You could say the same for just about any 3rd Party candidate, but this does not mean we should not vote for them? No.

Choose who would run this country for the people, not for corporations. If you dont then you too are guilty of feeding the corporate "Machine", and I'd rather not have that on my record thank you. Everyone on here always talks a big game about stopping cover ups and lies, yet everyone continues to vote for "the lesser of the two evils". Are you people mad? Vote your conscious....

So I say.......Ralph Nader all the way!

Nader 2004

True Lies....trust me....some people need to be taken care of (you know who I mean)! Some people cannot be trusted to do things their own way...ie most of the people who declare Toby Keith as a "musician"!

By the way, isn't some of the job of a President to "lead" people, and to be a GOOD "leader", and to "care" for people's welfare?

[edit on 29-7-2004 by Jazzerman]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
G.I. George! Due lo lack of better choices, though.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
jAZZERMAN, oopos Jazzerman,

I know that some people need to be taken care of, alot them play the game, and alot of them are disenfranchised lol... sorry... I mean disabled really...

The brainwashed mentality needs to be broken, i've seen nader and he does seem better then kerry and bush, i'm just a libertarian kinda a gal, I love badnarik's stance of civil liberties and less intrusive government, the right to keep and bear arms, the environment...

Nader isn't going to get my vote Badnarik is.. The word nader is in bednark so manybe their one in the same name...
Nader wants to lead, I don't want a leader anymore, president's don't care about the people in anymore, they don't have my respect. When they start paying attention to real americans and their desires for true freedom and start doing something about then i'll rethink my stance.. But until then, LP gets my vote, clansmen used to have a chief but he was right there with his clansmen all the time, so he knew what was best for them and their survival.
These policiticans are so out to lunch they have NO idea....

[edit on 29-7-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The past five years has sucked
, what happened to the most powerful office in the world? It is time to do something when we have to chose between Bush or Gore and then Bush or Kerry. Maybe we will start voting for our state reps more carfefully because they speak for all of us. Thats where it starts and thats the only way to voice our opinions. Thanks to the electoral college.

My poison would have to be Bush. He is the only one that has dealt with terrorism, Kerry never has, if it wasn't for Sept. 11th Bush would have never of dealt with terrorism. This is not a time to make a substitution for the unknown. What if he turns out to be a bigger flake then Bush, then what will do when his four years is up? Try another dead beat Democrate or Republican? This two party system needs a third. A party that will take care of the majority of the US population. Screw the minority, it survival of the fittest. Nooooo, but seriously, who is next? Hillary!! Although i like her "stem cell research" ideas but i can not stand that woman. I don't think i could bring myself to vote for that womqn though, i just couldn't.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzerman

By the way, isn't some of the job of a President to "lead" people, and to be a GOOD "leader", and to "care" for people's welfare?

Not in America, what ever you choose, Democrate or Republican, they are the same. They sit around at nights and decide who will take the fall this election so they can accomplish their agenda. They both are going for the same goal, New World Order. It isn't about the American people anymore, it is what can we make these people believe so that we can have power over EVERYTHING. They want to make their pocket fat and their kids pockets fat, and their kids kids pockets fat. We need to start all over and get back to the ole American Dream. Down with Republicrates, we need to take our country back!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Well now who do we pick the liberal wiener or the right-wing nut job. The King of Ketchup or the King of Oil. Hmmm..... hard choice. Tax breaks or three purple hearts. I choose ..........*drum roll*...........................................
...........................Ralph Nader

heh a vote for nade is a vote for bush

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiPolitrix

Originally posted by Jazzerman

Not in America, what ever you choose, Democrate or Republican, they are the same. They sit around at nights and decide who will take the fall this election so they can accomplish their agenda. They both are going for the same goal, New World Order. It isn't about the American people anymore, it is what can we make these people believe so that we can have power over EVERYTHING. They want to make their pocket fat and their kids pockets fat, and their kids kids pockets fat. We need to start all over and get back to the ole American Dream. Down with Republicrates, we need to take our country back!!!
They are the same ! both play the same games and it's just been the same agendas despite all the hotair about campaign finance reform ,enviornmental issues as EPA standards which are manipulated by corporate lobbys look at all this crap about security with the Patriot Act but yet illegals hundreds of thousands still copme accross the border both parties want that vote so nothing gets done about it , so taxpayers foot the bill for social servicies.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
AntiPolitrix says

My poison would have to be Bush.

ROTFLMAO! I am glad you have finally realized how bad Bush is for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I already know bush agenda and it has done nothing for me, my wallet and my family, so I am for change we can only get worst with bush so I take my chances with Kerry.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Kerry is as much a lier as anyone BY THE WAY he looks like an UMPA LUMPA from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory in that STUPID suit...My vote is for BUSH he Takes no Crud From No one Europeans**France and Germany Especially**

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Truth_Hunter_1976,

Kerry may be a liar but I had to hear his lies yet while bush lies had been known already and for the European community I guess you forgot the hidden agendas of bush and Cheney for keeping them away, right now US with bush has lost the respect of the international community and something very important US need them as friend as much as they need US too.

I will still take my chances with Kerry after all I am a women and I not opinionated but intelligent and vocal too.
I love his wife too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join