It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of dreams and scaring people.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

The earth crust changes you talk about are well described by many meditators doing Falun Dafa cultivation now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

4. Today, The Great Judgment began
Today when I did the exercises, I saw Master open the first of seven seals. In the past, I saw many high-level beings carrying this seal. It looked very heavy. Today I saw Master lift up this seal, (which was the first one), watching Master lift it, it looked light. The seal was a gold round pot, like a paint pot. Master took out a scroll. Its middle part was sealed with gold. Master opened it and said: “Now the first of the seven seals is opened. The Great Judgment begins.”

The disaster in Southeast Asia
Later I went to Southeast Asia, including China. I saw earthquakes and tsunamis. I also saw other horrendous disasters such as nuclear explosions and deformations of the Earth’s crust; I also saw a lot of viruses penetrating into human bodies. I understood that I couldn’t say anything to the people concerned. They need to enlighten and cultivate truly and solidly, they need to trust Master and Dafa from the bottom of their hearts. In fact, what happened in Japan was a much smaller scope compared to what I saw in meditation. And it was just the start. I hope people in the world can say “Falun Dafa is good”; I hope they believe that The Lord of Buddha’s can save them! I hope everyone can go through the Great Judgment safely.

The above is what I saw whilst in meditation at my current level. This is absolutely not made up. If anything is not in line with the Fa, please correct me. I hope Dafa disciples can cultivate well and save more people!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok, we are actually in a position where my dream might come true, and millions might die.

(If this whole thing with Osama is the lead up to war with Pakistan or Iran)

Any one have any clearer dreams? Mine from a month ago just showed me that millions would die, but not how.

Any dreamers have new input?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very simular to a dream of mine last year fissures in the ocean floor but this was a reveal not a death knoll.....
I've posted some of my recent....in short 03/33 Great Flood and 2182 The last Human Dies. I've come to take these dreams as warnings .....possibilities....if a path is followed. (I hope anyways)
edit on 2-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Recently I started a thread "My Dreams Hi-jacked" words to that effect...A Pakistan Buisnessman or scientist(gut says scientist) Frog marched to me in the middle of one of my regular nice dreams by ET's, he simply said,"Fire Mushroom" words to that effect....Why no detail you ask? well these happen in a matter of seconds how would you explain it in short. How would millions die.............All you need to do is make Pakistan angry about the recent OBL slur and add a few silly remarks from their hated neighbor and ..............I think you see the scenario

p.s add just a quick look at my tome....2013 November
edit on 2-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I do. I have started a thread that lays out a case for war with Iran, but I also acknowledge that it may well be Pakistan instead. I think thats what we are leading up to.

Unfortunately my dream gave no details on HOW millions would die, it only showed me all of them merging into the One.

Your fire mushroom is much more specific, and what I was hoping to draw. People who have been dreaming things with details, that might help us clarify what might be about to happen.

Thank you.
Lets hope we are both wrong.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I remember when I visited the time traveler John Titor's website and read where he said there would be major world war at 2015. I believe time travel is possible and that all times and probably even, probabilities, exist, otherwise, how is it that some of us are such -- accurate -- precogs?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Ok, we are actually in a position where my dream might come true, and millions might die.

(If this whole thing with Osama is the lead up to war with Pakistan or Iran)

Any one have any clearer dreams? Mine from a month ago just showed me that millions would die, but not how.

Any dreamers have new input?

This is an exact vision from a meditation session, published on april 6th 2011. It gives a very simple solution to how people can enter the future cosmos:

The Huge Catastrophe Seen in Meditation

Author:
Long Feng Cheng Xiang

[PureInsight.org] The Dafa disciple "Longlong" saw the huge catastrophe during meditation and sending righteous thoughts. One year ago he already saw some scenes. Some other scenes manifested gradually and some were seen just recently. We didn’t write it down because we were afraid of leaking heavenly secrets. But recently we read some articles online about catastrophes. So we thought writing it down might be able to inspire or warn people.

Cultivators know that everything is predestined but meanwhile things are variable, especially now that human history has reached this critical moment between life and death. One thought of “Falun Dafa is good” can determine whether one lives or dies. But this time it is different: a being’s righteous or unrighteous thoughts toward Dafa will determine whether that being gets eternal life or is destroyed forever. Righteous thoughts toward Dafa are just that important!

In meditation, Longlong saw Master keep postponing and weakening the huge catastrophe and large-scale process of weeding out people. One time he saw Master overturned the hourglass, otherwise the huge catastrophe would have begun already. Another time Longlong saw Master move some sands back to the upper container. Master extended the time for us so that Dafa disciples could have more time to save people and more time to cultivate; Master also extended people’s lives so that people could have opportunities to know the truth, break away from the control of the wicked Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and be saved by Dafa. There are so many things that should have already happened but they didn’t happen because Master endured it; there are many things that should have already ended but Master still left chances for beings. We just have no way to know the painstaking care Master has taken for us practitioners and sentient beings.

1. The ground cracking: the ground sinks to form huge holes; buildings and people fall into the holes. This has happened in many countries and it has been reported in the news. But the current scale is only at the initial stage.

2. Mudslides: mud buries houses, villages and people. This has happened in many countries and it’s been reported in the news. It is also at the initial stage.

3. Oil spills: it has already happened, but it’s not the end. It is predestined. The specific numbers can’t be disclosed and meanwhile it’s not necessary to disclose it. The beings in the ocean suffered, and people suffered as well.

4. Loss of direction: the four directions, east, west, south, north become messed up. Those who worship towards the east wouldn’t know which direction was east. Human beings will be lost in the world. GPS won’t work either. The earth will slope steeply in the universe, which will cause the glaciers in North Pole and South Pole to slide and become misplaced. Then the glaciers will melt. The sea level will rise and gush into cities. The deserts will become warm and humid. The forests will become cold and dry. The animals and plants in tropical and subtropical zones will suffer. In other words, hot places will become cold while cold places will become hot; dry places will become humid while humid places will become dry. When that happens many animals and plants will be eliminated.

5. Earthquake and tsunamis: tsunamis as tall as a several hundred meters will beat the shores. With the water melted from the glaciers, it will be enough to inundate many cities. When that happens, a lot of people will be eliminated.

6. Horrible pestilence: human beings, animals and plants will all be under this huge catastrophe. Wherever the pestilence goes, buildings will collapse. Streets, bridges, flowers and trees, as long as their karma is big, will be swallowed by a type of power and turned into sandy soil.

Among those who are infected by the pestilence, some will bleed from the nose, mouth and ears and die; some will pass out while walking. The doctors won’t be able to find out why and won’t be able to cure it. So many people will rush to hospitals in vain. Chanting “Falun Dafa is good” can save one’s life. People, please remember! This is the only way to be saved. Please try!

The death toll will be calculated in millions. It will happen not only in China but also in other countries. Through the third eye one can see viruses penetrate into the human body. One virus splits into two; two split into four, and so on. The splitting is very fast. Some viruses stay in the body and continue to split while others go into other bodies. Currently many people have been infected already. And the virus is still spreading. When the time is up, people around the world will hear the news that millions have died from the infection.

When the virus falls on a human body, that person feels nothing. When the virus passes by Dafa disciples, it is stopped by our energy field. But those sensitive disciples can feel something brushing their fine hair. Curiously, not only ordinary people but also some Dafa practitioners will be infected by the virus. Longlong saw Master take away the virus from the majority of Dafa disciples and lock the virus somewhere, but it didn’t happen for all the Dafa disciples. Here I would like to remind practitioners that cultivation is serious; the Fa rectification is serious. If a Dafa disciple doesn’t change their mind and doesn’t cultivate Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance, anything that happens to ordinary people will happen to him. One day there will be no more opportunities left. Master is benevolent while Dafa is majestic.

In many dimensions the virus is a black color. But in a deeper dimension, the virus is white and composed of pure high energy gong. Since it is so bright, it looks black in other dimensions. Those people who are eliminated by the Gong are very bad and full of karma. From any perspective, they shouldn’t be saved. Some of them wear a human skin and look human.

Each elimination method is carried out by specific gods. At Longlong’s level, he saw dragons carrying out the heavenly tasks and shrimp soldiers and crab generals cooperating. He also saw a western Dafa practitioner manifest as a dragon in one dimension. In the human world, he was an army officer. But Longlong didn’t know his origin, which only Master knows. When Longlong saw the catastrophe, he felt heartbroken. He saw some scenes in his dreams. He couldn’t bear to see because the scene was so miserable that he cried and woke up. Dafa disciples are saving people. But those dragons make floods and mudslide to bury people. Aren’t the dragons righteous beings? When Longlong saw this, he knelt down and begged to Master that he was willing to shelter the sentient beings from the catastrophe. Master enlightened him: on one hand we need to save more people; on the other hand, those who can’t be saved need to be cleaned out. The universe can’t be polluted by garbage.

In the lectures Master said the large-scale process of weeding out people doesn’t have anything to do with good people or cultivators. Only bad people are weeded out.

My above enlightenment is only from my current cultivation level. So it may not be accurate. I hope ordinary people can wake up; I also hope those Dafa practitioners who still don’t meet Dafa’s requirements can wake up. I hope all Dafa disciples can: “Lose no time and save them, hurry up and tell them” (“Hurry Up And Tell Them”).

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you, that was very interesting. is Falun Dafa their word for God?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you, that was very interesting. is Falun Dafa their word for God?

Falun Dafa is the name of the "cultivation school" that was made public by Master Li Hongzhi in 1992 and spread to 100 million people in 7 years before it was banned by the Chinese Communist Party, now the practitioners are persecuted, tortured and killed in China for practicing Falun Dafa - that is indeed a terrible act done by the CCP and it has been prophesied in almost every religion including Christianity(the great red dragon will persecute goodness in the book of Revelation).

Cultivation in Falun Dafa means one tries to improve oneself in daily life´s actions by assimilating oneself to the highest cosmic characteristics of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. If one acts in line with the highest cosmic(going with the flow, not against the flow) principles one is a good person and one will have a good future and be unaffected by disasters and plagues. Being in line with nature and not against it, that is a very simple and powerful principle.

In Falun Dafa there is a main book called Zhuan Falun - it is linked into my signature below - and five exercises to cleanse one´s body, meditation is included as one exercise. All exercises and books are free to download on the web and there is no membership in Falun Dafa, everyone reaches as high cultivation level as she can reach. Everyone is different and that is just fine. There are practice sites across the world where everyone is welcome to attend an exercise session.

There are a vast array of ancient prophecies that point to Falun Dafa as being the way that all the world´s people can benefit from to save themselves during the end times. It does not matter which religion they previously practiced, everyone is welcome.

Ie in the ancient Nordic religion of Asatro it is said the woman "Liv" and the man "Livtrase" will be the only survivors of the end times- the Master of Falun Dafa is called Li Hongzhi... Of course in Sweden there is also the ancient city of Falun with all its legends about how the Falun river running through the city will split the world into heaven and hell, the eastern side will be heaven and the western side will be hell...

It is even said it is enough to recite "Falun Dafa is good" with faith to be saved and get lucky in the future. Good people will make it anyway but people with lots of bad karma will need to recite those words to show a commitment that they want to improve themselves in the future and truly accept the highest principle of the new cosmos.

The foundation of Falun Dafa is Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance so it is one with the highest cosmic characteristics.

I use to say, human beings have bugs when they are sick and they try to kill their bugs with medication. If the being who personifies the cosmos has bad bugs inside his body(evil people), will he not need to clean out that bad stuff sooner or later? And if he is compassionate he will let the bad bugs change their mind before cleaning them out...

So if people want to make it into the new cosmos they need to assimilate themselves to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance, improve their thoughts and actions and surrender to the higher power. People have no power but they always forget it...

I also believe western people have a disadvantage since many people don´t believe in reincarnation(early Christianity included reincarnation too) or anything spiritual anymore. In fact Falun Dafa(and even the old religions) is a higher form of science, and today modern people can not understand it at all since the scriptures have been misinterpreted over time.

Even quantum mechanics have a model called the "Many Worlds Theory" today so of course there are Gods and other worlds existing in the microscopic realms, and their time-space is very different from our time-space..

Just my two cents, no truh offered whatsoever.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
[ If one acts in line with the highest cosmic(going with the flow, not against the flow) principles one is a good person and one will have a good future and be unaffected by disasters and plagues. Being in line with nature and not against it, that is a very simple and powerful principle.

It is, and it is very consistent with historical Chinese thought. (ie Taosim)

Originally posted by Gaussq
Just my two cents, no truh offered whatsoever.

I really appreciate it, though, so thank you. It was very interesting, and it certainly sounds like a belief system that would not cause harm. I always like to learn about various religions and philosophies. You can certainly see the Taoist roots in this one, with a sprinkling of new mixed in.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join