It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of dreams and scaring people.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by simone50m

I want to hear it. I have had a dream in which millions died, and I am very curious to see if more people have similar dreams in relatively close proximity. Please share.

Do you have a link I can read, about that? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't remember much of my dreams. But as of recently trying to recall more, most of the ones i have written down are apocalyptic, Rising waters, radiation and nuclear disaster, Rise of the machines. I maybe remember 2 or 3 dreams a month, i would like to lucid dream, but my recall sucks no matter what i do. Maybe i'm just not meant to remember though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

Hey I had this wicked ufo experience last night and although I'm trying really hard to forget it I figured I would ask the ats community whether I should repress it or write an essay on it instead, I mean should I bother, my other alien encounters always were omens to large scale natural disasters and had everything to do with the end of the world, but I'm not sure if ats would want to hear about this kind of thing.
edit on 28-4-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

I saw a ufo out my window, I think it was the very evening that a New Madrid richter 3 happened a couple states away, at 4am. It was just a strange light that descended out of the clouds and ascended back up. Probably and earthquake light. What do your ufos look like?
edit on 28-4-2011 by simone50m because: spellx

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

But why would you think this dream is precognitive?

I HOPE it wasn't. It was more lucid (like, real waking life) than normal dreams, which I've had, and those kinds are hard to break out of, they just decide to let me wake suddenly. It's very awfull.

I see.
So this dream had nothing to do with 9/11, what you meant was this is a new dream?

When did you dream this exactly, not before the Japan EQ I hope.
If not, I hope it's not a precog.
I have had a few end of the world dreams that obviously have not come true, thank God.
I am very much into dreams and the astral and believe in precognitive dreams as I have had some of no importance, but they came true.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This dream I had was last night. But it is occurring to me, that maybe we dream of actual precognitive events sometimes, which are true for the next dimension over, and not this'un? Or on a timeline of -probabilities?-
Just like in the Star Trek NG series. (Encounter at Far Point, and stuff...)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I see.

Yes could be, on a time line of probabilities.

Do you dream of a building of this sort constantly or this was a one off?

I say this because this type of building is my reocurring dream or nightmare.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

No. Right after I dreamt it, I felt so strongly that it was a message dream that I did make a thread about it. But I got so much crap in the first couple posts, I just edited all my posts to nothing and dropped it.

In my dream it just showed how that even when we are alive we are still part of the One, with an artificial line which created the illusory separation. I was shown this by being given the image of a double bubble. And then, the line that divided the one bubble into two vanished and without the line, the two were one again.

And in my mind, I understood that this was meant to illustrate that dying is just the loss of the imaginary line. Nothing changes, only the line that makes one seem two is erased.

Then I was shown a sea of bubbles. And while I was watching they all starting merging very rapidly into One, and I got scared, and I remember thinking "that many?" and it was put into my mind that I shouldnt let it worry me, because nothing bad was happening, they were just returning to the one. Just imaginary lines vanishing and what seemed to be many just resumed its truth as One.

And that was it. It was basically a message that millions of people were going to die but dont be disturbed by it, remember the truth of who and what you are. (which tied into my only other dream in which God or the One specifically showed me something.)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
high rise buildings are a recurrence dream theme for me. I actually live in a high rise apartment building. But for example, several weeks prior to the Japan disaster, I had a horrible lucid nightmare, like my recent one, in it's realness. Where I watched large raging waters lift city type buildings off their location, and whisk them away. It was terrifying! It resembled these videos, but in the dream, I was right there, up close at 'ground' level.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I am terribly sorry you got overrun with Trolls. I just --hate-- them, when they swarm and attack.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Oh.

Well I have been dreaming about this tall building since 2003.
I know the building well it's mental. I believe the astral to be a real place.
A few day's ago I had a major dream of an alien attack. I seen some posts about people dreaming these things and I never had one of these, until the other day.

I found that in my dream I was inside the building again but outside aliens had landed and were attacking everyone.
Some saw me looking through a window and sent one of them inside after me. I found a crowbar and hid. When he came up some stairs I hit him on the head from behind.
Now I felt like his head was made of metal. He sort of stopped shook his head and then suddenly became my friend.
These aliens looked human but they were robots.

Crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I think the real problem was I wrote it the night after the dream and I was still too freaked out by it and the mockery was just too much at the moment.

Because even though the message of the dream was "dont be upset by this, its all good" I was still upset by it. Ive gotten more peace about it now, so trolls would probably not be as big a deal.

I have only really had 3 dreams in my life that felt like they were "real" and this was one of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing that

I feel like all my dreams are real.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Do the people who have prophetic dreams ever stop and think WHY they are having these? MAYBE it's because you hang out on a web site that, lately, has been full of threads about doom and gloom. Destruction and mayhem is the top subject here nowadays and it shows no sign of easing up any time soon. The next time you have one, you may want to consider this instead of believing it's a sign. NOT trying to be sarcastic or a smarta##, but it seems anyone with an unusual dream is putting it out there as a reason to run for the hills.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I rarely remember mine, but usually they are just normal dreams. Fighting in battle, or finding bodies in a well, just weird random things I have probably seen in movies just all sort of patched together. Sometimes my version of a flying dream which for me is always just being able to bounce and then just pause while in the air. But typical rubbish dreams. Brain processing random bits of data type of stuff.

So far only the 3 "real" dreams, the first was Oct 28 2000, (and it was so intense I will never forget the date) and the second was like 4 years ago, (and it was only about my life) and this last one was 3 weeks ago. (ish)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Do the people who have prophetic dreams ever stop and think WHY they are having these? MAYBE it's because you hang out on a web site that, lately, has been full of threads about doom and gloom.

Its not the case for me. The first one happened long before I ever joined. I could have cared less about spirituality or prophecy at that time. I was in business school, and honestly? at that time all I cared about was making good money and getting security for myself and my loved ones.

I came to ATS because I changed, I didnt change because of ATS.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Yes and no.

Could be patched up stuff you seen during the day that the mind lays out for you whilst you sleep.

Or it could not. Dreaming is not a myth, it's real. What is up for debate is what it really is.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Nope. I've had these precogs for over thirty years. I only found ATS a couple of years ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Even science recognized that there are different kinds of dreams that seem to serve different functions, and happen in different brain wave stages of sleep.

And if you have a "real" dream, (as I am sure you know) they definitely have a whole different feel and impact on you.

My rubbish dreams fade quick. If I dont deliberately think of them, poof, they are gone moments after waking up, even if I want to remember them.

My real dreams are embedded in my memory even more strongly than most of the events in my waking life are. In some sense, they are the MOST real experiences of my life.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Yes totally I agree.

There are different dreams and also different stages to sleep.
I believe it is a matter of fatigue and stress. This is what I find by my own experiments.
Also a matter of practice makes perfect.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by DAVID64

Nope. I've had these precogs for over thirty years. I only found ATS a couple of years ago.

Thats prettymuch true for me as well.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join