It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Of dreams and scaring people.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have had some unnnnnbelievable dreams that turned out to be precognitive. Most of those kinds were about natural catastrophe. Had one about 9-11 and 2 about Ronald Reagan.
On the other hand, I've had some real -doozies- that were just.......doozies. (Errrr, so far.)
Last night, I had a dream so God *****g aughhhhwfull, that all day long, I have waged war in my mind back and forth, between trying to forget it, and, "maybe I should try to remember it."
I would like to hear a general ATS consensus, if you all want, on if you want to hear these kinds of dreams, their details, or not. Thats all. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Please...I'd Love to hear it. Especially since some of your others were prophetic.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I would be interested in hearing some of your dreamscapes i believe that they could be door ways to the twisted truth. So Please do share!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Absolutely, I would also like to hear of this. I am a great believer in sixth sense and pre-cognition. Even if it isn't prophetic, it certainly could be cathartic to release some of the awful images.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Please do tell

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Hey I had this wicked ufo experience last night and although I'm trying really hard to forget it I figured I would ask the ats community whether I should repress it or write an essay on it instead, I mean should I bother, my other alien encounters always were omens to large scale natural disasters and had everything to do with the end of the world, but I'm not sure if ats would want to hear about this kind of thing.
edit on 28-4-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Go for it lets hear them

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well I guess, here goes then. Just remember, maybe it ain't precognitive.

In the dream, I saw inside the earth underneath earth's oceans. The whole friggin area there, was breakng. Cracking. Then --- big big gaps. The bottoms of the oceans rushed into those areas. I was witnessing all sorts of deep oceanic life swiming about, that was supposed to have been extinct since the dinasours. A giant "sea serpent", a mega manta, stuff I don't know what to call. Some of those monsters were released from their previously sealed domains, and were heading upward. Suddenly, on the surface: I was in this high rise building, but one that is not familiar to me, and I couldn't tell if it housed apartments, condos, or businesses, but I think, all those. I was in a severe pannick. For -some- reason, I had left my cats on the top floor. I live in a top floor apartment, but the dream place was totally unfamiliar. Maybe I 'had' an apartment there. This person was accompanying me, and I was yelling at her to please help me find my cats. There was rising water, just like the video scenes that have been on The Discovery Channel just now. I had to find my cats, before the water cought up to me. Everything was in destroyed disarray.

Then I woke up. Thank God. And hugged my cats. Eleventeen and ahalf times already, today.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So what was the dream about? do share...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

I did!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
duplicate post. (Not my fault, btw...)
edit on 28-4-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I want to hear it. I have had a dream in which millions died, and I am very curious to see if more people have similar dreams in relatively close proximity. Please share.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I did!

link   
Duplicate post again. For some reason, ever since I started this thread, my computer is acting all haywire, like someone else has remote control on it, as well. I know that sounds kookoo, but it's computer craziness just now. Sorry.

edit on 28-4-2011 by simone50m because: edit

link   

But why would you think this dream is precognitive?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I saw.
Hmmm. So in your dream it was like a flood? Like the sea levels rose? Or more like the continent was sinking because of the Earth cracking open?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Or more like the continent was sinking because of the Earth cracking open?

It seems you are describing a correct scenario.

Other than that, I cannot declare to everyone, "Here is why", I only reported what I was witnessing in this dream.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

But why would you think this dream is precognitive?

I HOPE it wasn't. It was more lucid (like, real waking life) than normal dreams, which I've had, and those kinds are hard to break out of, they just decide to let me wake suddenly. It's very awfull.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Wait and see... I am very interested in dreamwork and have had lots of precogs also. Usually, the precogs are not literal, but symbolic. For instance, I had one where I was walking on top of the snow and came across a mall with huge drifts (there was a lot more, but just giving this piece as an example) - the next morning, my high school friend from Colorado called to ask me if she could come visit. I immediately made the connection, the mall was high school and the snow drifts were Colorado. Sadly, the rest of the dream was even more important and also came to pass. That was just the key that clued me in that it was a precog.

Another time, a close friend had gone back East to visit his Dad who had suddenly come down sick. He came back a week later when his Dad was recovering and about to be released from hospital. The next night, I dreamed my friend and his wife and daughter and I were on top of a cliff overlooking a beautiful waterfall. A white wreath came floating down the waterfall. My friend tried to catch it on a sword, but failed. You can guess where this is going. The next day he got a call to return back East; his Dad had taken a turn for the worse. They flew back right away and made it just in time to be there when he passed.

Water and weather dreams, for me, usually mean major changes upcoming in my life. I have had some very cool dreams where I can see large sea creatures swimming in the water, also things like watching waterfalls or watching tornados zot down all around me. Frequently, if there is an aquarium in my dream, the fish up and fly around in the air (funny, I just mentioned this on another thread yesterday of my own). Anyway, the water and weather stuff usually precedes personal changes for me.

I hope you update this to let us know what connections you make with it and what happens in your world in the next days/weeks!

Thanks for sharing your dream!

Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

I appreciate you sharing yours as well. I found it interesting, your also seeing large sea creatures. I don't mind if people want to tell of their dreams here. Maybe similar data will form a pattern.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join