It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's Cave Underworld Under Investigation!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Unfortunately all the tunnels at Abydos are now under water...

Would it not be possible to drain the water or does it cover such a large area that it would just keep filling up?
I've no idea about this tunnel at Abydos, but glad to know someone is clued up about it..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

i like this. Everything in the world are linked.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by romka71

What a great thread and so glad you found this. Dr. Hawass, is in prison I read the other day. That is so upsetting. He must be crushed at all that has happened in the past few months. I emailed him years ago when the mummy birds were discovered, and asked if they had discovered any Jinns in the birds. Jinns are the pineal glands taken when the person is alive and sealed in glass tubes. He emailed me back and said it took them 3 months to disentured all those birds and release the pineal glands. In other words the "Souls" of millions of people. There were also some in the very bottom of the large pyramid in the small shaft going under it that were taken out years ago. There is a very dark history of the most evil thing in those days that very few people talk about. The most terroriable thing is that history is repeating itself.

Interesting, I understand that the pineal glad is in the brain, as per this image.

www.google.com.au...://newmoonmanifesting.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Pineal-Gland.jpg&imgrefurl=http://newmoonmanifesting.c om/2010/10/&h=337&w=426&sz=22&tbnid=ea7Ue1BFHEPg0M:&tbnh=100&tbnw=126&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpineal%2Bgland%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=pineal+gland&u sg=__PCUDTdhFk8mnpO3PRwdy9VdmobA=&sa=X&ei=rJ26TdWQE5HIvQOatuW8BQ&ved=0CGEQ9QEwCQ

I looked this up, as I was not sure where the pineal gland was located. Looking at the image, I was suprised to see how similar it looked to this image

www.viewzone.com...

which is the image of Cygnus X-1 in this aricle, do you see any correlation between the pineal gland location in the brain, relative to the image of Cygnus X-1 and its heart?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

sorry wrong link on previous post, try this

newmoonmanifesting.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Anyone Forget

What Are They Digging For At Giza?, page 1
posted on 5-4-2011 @ 12:12 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great Pyramid - Graham Hancock
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Did the U.S. send any forces into Egypt during the coup against Mubarak?

GOD I pray that the U.S. had the insight to send in tactical support and defense at the cavern's location. If the Hall of Records is indeed there, I wouldn't put it past Haiwass to claim it as an Egyptian National Heritage and effectively hold it hostage for ransom...

i feel quite sure the US would be in on the act and in a controlling way. they'd be well aware of any statements such as edgar cayce made about hidden records beneath the sands. they'd be salivating with anticipation over unknown technology.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Do a search for "Secret KGB UFO Abduction Files 1998". I think some of it was a hoax, but it really seems relevant here.

EDIT: Here it is:

edit on 29-4-2011 by CanYouHandleTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
i hope they find something great down there...I look forward to hearing the results of the investigation...if we ever do

I hope they let us know. Did you read the article? They said they were hiding the findings until 2009.

The questions is have they found something and thats why they are letting us know that they are excavating?
Or people might start talking and they are CYIing?

Damage control!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
This reminds me of the story by Credo Mutwa story regarding the reptilian beings underground. he specifically mentioned Egypt as being the entrance to the underworld, if I can recall.

Very interesting times indeed...I think this is the bottomless pit, this would be awakened by the coming "Wormwood"/Elenin/Nibiru, This amazingly coincides with the Mayan serpent god myths return at the mayan calendar end 28 Oct 2011.

Good find S&F
edit on 28-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

please no reptilian/ Niburu-BS here..thanks..

cheers

edit on 29-4-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
i just share what i find***
humansarefree.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by romka71

edit on 29-4-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

GOD I pray that the U.S. had the insight to send in tactical support and defense at the cavern's location. If the Hall of Records is indeed there, I wouldn't put it past Haiwass to claim it as an Egyptian National Heritage and effectively hold it hostage for ransom...

How the hell is this ANYTHING to do with the U.S ???

Team America to the rescue???
edit on 29/4/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

afaik a significant(actually way too high) amount of their troops were guarding ancient monuments...thats what i read back then...i didnt even find it suspicious bc i thought id do the same..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm getting sick and tired, no pissed off, of being told by TPTB, that I am not ready for disclosure, who says I not. How do they know that I wont .able to handle the truth. I am nearly 51 years old, and have been seeing UFO's since I was 7yo, so DON'T TELL ME I'M NOT READY, YOU BUNCH OF FU%^$WITS. Just let it all out and let the people deal with it.
edit on 29-4-2011 by douggie60 because: typo

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

Apparently the Nazis were in communication with a race of extraterrestrials called the Giza Intellegence that lived under the Giza plateu in egypt.It was Info gained from these beings that supposedly kick started the Nazi anti gravity technology. From whats known the Giza Intellegence are Humanoids from the Pleidies star system. They look almost exactly the same as earth humans.At the time of contact with the Nazi's they were leaving earth and by the end of the war had completly evacuated the planet.

From what we know they are a rogue race and are neither alligned to the Andromaden/Pliedien Humanoid galactic allience or the Reptilian/Grey Orion allience.
edit on 29-4-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if there was nothing unusual about the expedition. It should be well known that as a rite of passage at death, the Pharaoh would take a sacred boat ride underground (through the underworld) on a river/canal into the pyramid. I don't remember all the details, but the ceiling was meant to be decorated with stars and it was a very important trip. The caves under Egypt would explain how this would done and also why there are boats buried at the great pyramids. :p Maybe I'm not be conspiracy enough for this.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk8erchick
reply to post by kalunom

They have supposedly found egyptian relics in the Grand Canyon, near where the Hopi people live.
Second.

This is true and has also been kept very quite - the Smithsonian Institute carried out their own dig then it went very quiet - tunnels in Grand Canyon were first discovered in 1928.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Hawass is no hero. He is a theif and a liar who takes credit for others hard work. I wouln't believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Jail is where he deserves to be. He worked for the powers that be and now that they have abandoned him, I'ld say his days in this earthly exsistance are numbered.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

i'm intrigued on the speculations you provided as in the mayan myths and the like. is there anyway you can provide some more information as i would like to research this.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by sk8erchick
reply to post by kalunom

They have supposedly found egyptian relics in the Grand Canyon, near where the Hopi people live.
Second.

This is true and has also been kept very quite - the Smithsonian Institute carried out their own dig then it went very quiet - tunnels in Grand Canyon were first discovered in 1928.

I had a dream about this exact scenario...No Wait!!! I was on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland.

My Bad.

Great thread... Enjoying it immensley. Hope I did'nt wreck the momentem.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join