It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Veitch Arrested

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There was a thread showing this video on ATS earlier today but can't seem to find it now Anyway, the breaking news is that Charlie Veitch has been arrested for pre-crime at 5.00 UK time

www.davidicke.com...
edit on 28-4-2011 by crowkey because: Can't spell for toffee

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What exactly will this accomplish? He's just a cog in a wheel, a very vocal one but just one of many. There's nothing like pre-crime arrests to make an anarchist more vigilant.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It seems about 30 people have been pre-arrested for this event. This is absolute insanity.

I can't believe society accepts this kind of behaviour. I imagine these people will be kept locked up until the event is over.

This is disturbing behaviour. It could also be viewed as incendiary or provocative.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Being arrested for Pre Thought Crime....WOW Go UK Go!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
It seems about 30 people have been pre-arrested for this event. This is absolute insanity.

I can't believe society accepts this kind of behaviour. I imagine these people will be kept locked up until the event is over.

This is disturbing behaviour. It could also be viewed as incendiary or provocative.

Arrest for what exactly?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This is rediculous !

Charlie never hurts anyone, he just says what others think !

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
WTF 1984 really is here...

I wouldn't even know who he is if a poster hadn't linked the documentary with him in it.

If you haven't seen "Into The Fire" on YouTube, go watch it now!!!! I can't link it right now as I'm using my big brother spy device(smart phone)... But it covers the G20 summit in Toronto last year where people had no rights, and 1100 peaceful protesters were arrested, Charlie Veitch being one of them
edit on 28-4-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Arrests Amid 'Royal Wedding Disruption Plots'

10:42pm UK, Thursday April 28, 2011
Police have arrested 30 people who are suspected of involvement in various plans to disrupt tomorrow's Royal Wedding.

www.skynews.com

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Police have arrested 30 people who are suspected of involvement in various plans to disrupt tomorrow's Royal Wedding.

www.skynews.com

Well if theyre plotting attacks it seems like a good idea to me to arrest them. You dont wait until someone lets off a bomb before you arrest them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

No mate it's all about complete control, silencing peaceful protest., zero tolerance , and overt Fascism !

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

Wow really?????? Guilty until proven innocent? Well I sure don't want to live in your world

that's criminal what they did( the thought police)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
HI Everyone...

Guys, i know Charlie and had the pleasure of marching with him in London in March.. I assure you hes a real good guy with a genuine love for all people.

He subjects himself to abuse, harassment and assault in order to stand up for our rights and he never expects anything in return.

If you can, please consider helping him.. even if it is just sending an email to the address on the site shown in the OP.

I assure you guys he would do the same for any of you without question.

Lots and Lots of Love

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Doesn't being King give you the option to keep people out of your castle walls?

This is old world order, not NWO!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Being arrested for Pre Thought Crime....WOW Go UK Go!

dont worry they already got this all over especially America dont like your gov? welcome to the no fly list or better yet the enchanced TSA experience...

Ya i dunno why the last vid went poof I put one up too same thing (tho mine was after this post so prob cause it was a dupe) asked the mod why give em some time so far they are batting a 100% reply rate :thumbsup:

FnS for the OP you guys know how huge these people are right? Their last protest was an estimated 3 million people on the streets tearing down banks... Here's hoping with the leaders gone the crowds wont go even more wild eh.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey here's a message from his girl off facebook

Hi guys,
My apologies for sending this to multiple emails – this news is important and needs to get out quick, and these are the only Infowars addresses I have. My boyfriend, Charlie Veitch of the Love Police (UK) was arrested today from our own home on suspicion of a ‘conspiracy to cause a public nuisance’ tomorrow at the Royal Wedding. By nuisance, they mean speaking freely in a public space, which is what Charlie does. He went to the police recently, on his own accord, to discuss how he is entirely non-aggressive and not a threat to them but a friend to them. If you were wondering if the UK is still a democracy – the answer is evidently no. I have never known so many democratic activists be arrested, not only on suspicion of thought-crime, speech-crime, or political assembly crimes – but now actually these ‘offenses’ as PRE-crime?! My name is Silkie – I am Charlie’s partner and a student of politics and psychology at The University of Cambridge. I would very much like to get the word out to your listeners/readers. I’d particularly ask anyone who is similarly outraged by this to call (+44) 845 456 456 4 and ask for the custody block, who will be quite aggresive and rude (as they have been to me), in order to maintain the pressure and demand his release.

www.facebook.com...

Edit I really hope it goes peacefully but really all those angry people are going to be without leadership If the royals give a crap about anyone they'd cancel the wedding rather than have this potential bloodbath.
edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

www.skynews.com

Well if theyre plotting attacks it seems like a good idea to me to arrest them. You dont wait until someone lets off a bomb before you arrest them.

Where did you see "plotting attacks" in that video?
They were "plotting" to exercise their right to assemble and voice their opinion, nothing more.
I'm sure you are "plotting" to buy a soda in the near future, the plastic bottle is bad for the environment, they should just lock you up now before you destroy the ecosystem.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

He clearly stated that his goal was to (disrupt) the wedding. When someone threatens to disrupt something as benign as a wedding what else would he be implying?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowkey
There was a thread showing this video on ATS earlier today but can't seem to find it now Anyway, the breaking news is that Charlie Veitch has been arrested for pre-crime at 5.00 UK time

Good vid. His description of the royals could not be more accurate.

It would be good for the world to learn the truth about what these parasitic royals are all about.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog

He clearly stated that his goal was to (disrupt) the wedding. When someone threatens to disrupt something as benign as a wedding what else would he be implying?

It's not a benign event.

It's an affirmation of the royal's control of the UK. Orchestrated propaganda. Not only is the national holiday status going to cost the entire nation's productivity for a day, the public also gets the "privilege" of paying for this debacle.

It's a lose-lose situation for the people of UK.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Three arrested in Royal Wedding pre crime raids

I think this is the kind of thing they are talking about when people are in support of the arrests. I hadn't seen this advertised on any Love Police site, and I do agree it would be sick to rock up to someones wedding and mock death of a family member.. Its a little weird.

I am a full support of Charlie Veitch and the Love Police Movement.
www.cveitch.org is the official site for those who haven't heard of charlie, free speech activist.
I've emailed the cambridge police station because I couldn't call
Cambridge Police Station Website

I'm sure if Charlie could make a phone call he'd say.... Everythings OK

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join