It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another possible UFO sighting over Saskadoon Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hello, another sighting over Saskadoon Canada here. Seems to be quite a bit of UFO activity there over the past week.

Video shows two bright lights in the sky not far above the city, one stationary, one moving.

It may be planes as i think there is a airport near by but surely they wouldnt fly so low and close to each other over the buildings.

May also be lanters but why would one hover while the other one moves away?

I'll let you guys be the judge.

Link.

Off Topic: Would anybody be able to quickly tell me how to embed videos as i am strugling. Where is the video number that it asks for? Thanks in advance.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7

Off Topic: Would anybody be able to quickly tell me how to embed videos as i am strugling. Where is the video number that it asks for? Thanks in advance.

Peace

You put this in, which is the whole URL.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=G3iV5XF-4FM

To embed just add this. Its the strange code after the '=' in the url

G3iV5XF-4FM

p.s. it's Saskatoon
edit on 28-4-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Cheers mate.

Oh sorry, thats a typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah I don't know what to make of the video, objects too far off and only 41 seconds worth of footage.

Off Topic, try this thread, it will enable you to practice embedding. Peace.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

...Video shows two bright lights in the sky not far above the city, one stationary, one moving.

It may be planes as i think there is a airport near by but surely they wouldnt fly so low and close to each other over the buildings...

They are probably just planes with there landing lights on, coming in on an landing approach.

Depending on the direction a plane is flying (for example, toward the camera or not), when a plane is relatively low on approach, and flying TOWARDS the observer/camera, the plan could appear to hover or fly very slowly. The one that is appearing to be moving could be flying mostly perpendicular to the direction the camera is pointing, while the pone that appears to be hovering could be flying in a direction that is more toward the camera.

Also, those planes could be in the background beyond those buildings, not over them. Plus it's impossible to tell how close those planes are to each other -- one could be a little farther from the camera than the other.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Thanks for the info. I dont live near any airports so i dont have much experience with judging planes like that.

I'll be sure to take what you've said into account in the future

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
They are probably planes and the movement of the one on the right suggests just that - they also both have flashing lights which are consistent with planes and the intervals between the lights flashing is consistent with those of planes. I do find it odd how they almost 'sit there' because you would expect some movement to be occurring although they are too far away to gauge if they are moving or not until the one on the right slowly seems to be taking up a landing position. However, its a good catch and thanks for posting. No doubt someones going to appear in a few hours saying there 'motherships'.

new topics

top topics

join