It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's New Question for Obama

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
oh, yes, question him on everything!!! except the real issues that are just about destroying the country!!! just distract the masses from those real issues!!! because ain't one of those candidates that have their sites on the political offices have any ideas as to how to correct them that won't fail with a little scrutiny!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
reply to post by backinblack

"At the current homicide rate, roughly one in every 240 Americans will be murdered.[23]

* A U.S. Justice Department study based on crime data from 1974-1985 found:

• 42% of Americans will be the victim of a completed violent crime (assault, robbery, rape) in the course of their lives

• 83% of Americans will be the victim of an attempted or completed violent crime

• 52% of Americans will be the victim of an attempted or completed violent crime more than once[24]

* A 1997 survey of more than 18,000 prison inmates found that among those serving time for a violent crime, "30% of State offenders and 35% of Federal offenders carried a firearm when committing the crime."

Read and learn.

But how many of them where legaly bought and registered . also if 83% of the americans who where to become victims where packing i bet the stats would be lower as criminals like easy targets (quick money) not worth dieing over and they will tell you that. the criminals will get ahold of fire arms no matter their legal status so removing the fire arms is not the answer as it just makes all law abiding citicens easy targets arming everyone however makes a polite society also ensures that rights are not violated and in an emergency can protect your family.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why can't I just eat my waffle?
Barack Obama

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

because, dear, we have a big problem with obesity here in america!!! you can have the waffle,one, but no butter, or syrup!!! sorry!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Trump is just aiming for more attention by now asking for Obama's school records, grades, etc.

I used to like watching Trump on the earlier seasons of his show, The Apprentice, but now, I think he is just going too far.

I loved seeing the comical news shows like Colbert Report and Daily Show making a joke out of Trump's current "triumph" in this issue earlier today.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackyMenace

I sure hope not. We need a middleclass person in office.

Now that can never happen. I remember hearing years ago that someone had dropped out of the race because of a lack of $$$ I think it was a woman, I think it was 2001, I can't remember who it was, but the figure we heard was necessary was in the billions! (For campaign costs..)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What next? Why doesn't Donald Trump ask him how often he goes to the toilet? At what age did he lose his virginity? Get over it, it's done.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
im not even american but i hate this trump guy
too bad he will probably be you guys new prez

thats how it goes
bush to obama to trump
you would think thats possible

I would have 5 more obamas and 5 more bushes and why not 5 more clintons and maybe one more tricky dick nixon befor i ever have trump as prez but seeing as this will be Ron Paul's year ( Yea i know not likely but if i was a puppet master i would just use the canidate that everyone thought was going to bring change to break their spirit) I guess i wont have worry either way.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

As far nobody anyone questioning Bush or Clinton's citizenship status was because there was no question about it. They both did have questions raised about other things though. Was Bush's military past brought into question because he was white? Was Clintons sex scandal jumped on because he was white?

edit on 28-4-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

It was clearly because they where white (that and they sound a lil redneckish) And in Clintons case it was totally racist and sexist I am sure if hillary got elected and got her bean flickedin the oval office by a young inturn it would have been bills fault for not putting out and everyone would sympathize with her. ( Altho its way to late to play that card now)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevieSaint
What next? Why doesn't Donald Trump ask him how often he goes to the toilet? At what age did he lose his virginity? Get over it, it's done.

What a silly comparison..

I would have thought question a presidents intelligence by seeking his school records was a good idea..

Heck, I've hired hundreds of people and I know more about them than I do Obama..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by StevieSaint

I will give ya that one either way as soon as trump joins your side of the argument youve prity much lost. not to mention election are coming up soon anyway so it really dosnt matter anymore I mean if their was a prob with his credentials it would be way to late to do anything about it hes already served. Trump is just making a a** of him self and hes good at it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965

Originally posted by JackyMenace
reply to post by MiTS1965

What does anything in this thread have to do with the color of the presidents skin? I don't care too much for bigotry.

Thats my point.

No-one asked to see Bush's or Clinton's birth certificate.

Racists are fuelling this argument.

Basic requirements are failing to show up, fuelling this argument

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicagOpinion
www.examiner.com...

Now that Obama 'thinks' the 'birther' issue is silenced, Donald Trump is challenging him with a new question regarding his academic records which have yet to be unleashed to the public.

I say Trump is missing the reason that Obama wants his academic records kept private. It's most likely not due to his low grades, but likely due to his associations (political and otherwise) and the names of the classes he was enrolled in.

Knowing Obama's organizational alliances during his advanced-education years, as well as the types of courses he took, could tell us much about him that he doesn't want us to know. That information could very well be image-damaging.

www.examiner.com...

It is really sad that this is the start of Trumps campaign, smother your enemy, hope that all this bad news help him get the title of president. What will he do for us is the big question, for the people, he should tell us what will he do better than Obama instead.

Stupid in my view.

VOTE FOR RON PAUL!!
edit on 29-4-2011 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
You're anonymous..
Who knows where you work..

ATS isn't your job right?

Who is talking about where anyone works?
How did you manage to work that into this? Things must be going really well down under with all the time you spending telling us Americans what is wrong with our opinions about America. I have no clue what you are talking about working anywhere. How you got there from dancing is beyond me.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
Where is Trump's birth certificate?
Where is Trump's academic records?
Are they fake or forged too?
Why isn't Trump up for the same scrutiny that he places Obama under?

Yup. Tick Tock Trump

TRUMP: I'll Show You My Tax Returns When Obama Shows Me His Birth Certificate
link
I for one cannot wait to be utterly impressed.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
In a recent poll 75 percent of people in the UK said they would leave if they had a place to go
surprised by the result?

What poll would that be then?

Vicky

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

right on, skindoc. I wish we could ship all of the people who think that this is a white christian nation back to england, then they could team up and run all of those scawwy muslims out that the U.K. is up in arms about. i for one don't see anything wrong with an immigrant, a muslim, a scientist, a dock worker being our president. there's no way they could do a worse job than W. our nation is great because we let anyone come here and have a say, even if they are drowned out by the majority. America is not and never was intended to be referred to as "our" country, America belongs to the world, not the other way round. we are a safety zone for the oppressed and persecuted. deal, or got back to England.

Er, more than a bit incoherent there, RicoMarston!
AFAIK, it's only a minority of saddos in the UK that have any problem with Muslims... and as for the US being a refuge for the oppressed and persecuted, wtf? When was that ever the case realistically?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I think he had the records sealed because he was on a foreign student visa/scholarship. Why would he have his records sealed if he had nothing to hide? And where are the people that should be looking into this stuff (i.e. law enforcement types)? Why is it left to citizens like us and Trump to look into it? How deep does this go? Makes no sense to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood

Taking guns away from your area sure seemed to help....

Was Clintons sex scandal jumped on because he was white?

edit on 28-4-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

AFAIK, and someone in Britain please correct me if I am wrong, but it's not so much taking guns away, as never having them in the first place...
and "Was Clintons sex scandal jumped on because he was white?" - er no, it was because he's a Democrat, and because you're all nutz.. Here a leader's sexual games are rightly considered no one's business but his or hers, and his/her spouses...

edit on 29/4/11 by Vicky32 because: To add something...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
In a recent poll 75 percent of people in the UK said they would leave if they had a place to go
surprised by the result?
I heard they were going to make Brits get permits for steak knives

PS bombs are illegal
you seem to have a problem there.

Back ON topic
Obama is the president in charge of the BTAF that is selling AUTOMATIC weapons in mexico and blaming it on legit gun dealers in the US
they were just busted

edit on 28-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Danbones because: PS

edit on 28-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

lol, yes as crazy as it sounds the most likely situation that leads to obamas removal from office will be from the white house ok to allow the gun sellers (legal) illegaly sell guns to drug cartels in Mexico that lead to a Border Patrol Agent shot and killed.
So Obama will be impeached for selling black mkt guns
Hey that's irony. I am sure our brit friends can understand irony, right?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join