It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's New Question for Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

Not true! Obama is nothing but a mouthpiece and poster child for oppression, and those of us over here who believe in the U.S. and Liberty know and understand this. Not all of us have been indoctrinated yet. We want our country and our freedoms returned to us. Obama stands for the unrelenting and excessive intrusion into individual liberties. He has shown this thru lack of leadership and excessive spending which will ultimately lead to excessive taxation of all individuals. He is a racist himself and is starting a class war that will not end well. I did not like him before the election but promised myself to give him a chance. He has failed miserably. Does his inability to lead or just me saying it make me racist?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I wonder what it could be?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

You're unstable.

Go and see a doctor and get some medication.

You really need it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Can I please see your hairdresser certificate?
edit on 28-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Finally some British humor. Although we disagree, I do love the comment friggin colonials. It made me laugh.

No we dont fight only when it is in our financial interests. I think we get involved in things when it is the financial interests of certain people. If Britain were attacked like we were on 9-11 or like you were by Germany in WW2, I would be one of the first people to step up and and recommend we help defend our Briatish brothers and sisters. Britain has been a true friend and ally since we had to remind you of who we are in 1814.

Gotta go get ready for a long work day so i can fly home in the morning and then jet off to the Africa Saturday. I look forward to further reading here this evening.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

how am I unstable. browse thru this. www.lp.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vtcajun

I love American people. I've met and worked with lots of them. I just have issues with American foreign policy.

Whats this 1814 thing? I thought it all kicked off in 1776?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MiTS1965
This is becoming pathetic.

You have a black president.

Live with it.

What is pathetic is that all you see is color and FYI he isn't just black he is also white which means he is mixed.

LIVE WITH IT!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vtcajun

how am I unstable. browse thru this. www.lp.org...

Thats not you. Thats a website. Written by other people. Who aren't you.

I might be missing something here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by MiTS1965
This is becoming pathetic.

You have a black president.

Live with it.

What is pathetic is that all you see is color and FYI he isn't just black he is also white which means he is mixed.

LIVE WITH IT!

READ THE BLOODY THREAD!!!

I'm accusing the birthists of being racist you moron!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Name calling isn't necessary.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
Who cares about image, has this Trump guy even given any idea of his policies or does he just spend his whole time trying to ruin the image of the current president.

lolz ...

....you've actually been sucked into the illusion of thinking that Trump came up with this whole endeavor on his own and that it's not just both sides playing out theatrics to use a Hegelian dialectic to provide for a further blossoming of collective conscious acceptance of foreigners being allowed to sit at the CEO position of the USA?

This is all in preparation to allow Schwarzenegger to become prez.... just like Bush Senior alluded to in a quote from the 80s. Same strategical popularity method they brought Reagan to power with, (movie Star, governor, Puppet President) cept this time.. from an Austrian who's father was in the SS.
Obama is merely a battering ram for this process... conveniently buffered with the padding of a uniquely conjured constituency's sympathy and loyalty.

So funny to watch people bicker about the surface 'membrane' of this collosus agenda of metamorphosing the requirements of Commander In Chief.... or should I say Grand Chancellor...

Me? Im unbiased in the face of all this... what has to pass has to pass...
but the entertainment value of watching people like you trip over each other and bicker over the crumbs they toss you from the theater stage.... blind to the wheels within wheels of the prime objective behind it all...

priceless !
and worthy of the lulz...

just sayin!

-

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Gun deaths are higher in America. However, domestic abuse, rape, assault, and other violent crime is higher in England. England was just deemed the most violent country in the EU for 2010. Guess what in the last decade the UN has deemed Scotland, England, and France more dangerous than America.

For England Check out statistics from the Home Office. They put out something similar to our FBI's Unified Crime Report every year.

Of course I guess it is better to be raped, beaten, and abused than to defend yourself. While England is struggling to get the crime rate under control America's violent crime rate is at a 20 year low. So, you can talk about our gun murder rate. If that makes you all warm and fuzzy go for it. However, in America the over whelming majority of murders are committed by previously convicted criminals engaging in more illegal activity. It isn't the average gun owner. If guns ownership were the cause of death our numbers would rival places like Columbia. They don't.

America is a violent country due to a number of other factors. Just look at places like New York City. They cut the number of murders by guns. 80% of the difference was made up for with murder by knife. As a whole the murder rate went up in New York City. Gun control does not adequately address much deeper issues with American society.

However, we are still less violent as a whole than several European Union countries. Scotland was actually 2005's most violent "developed nation" according to the UN. So, tell me how that gun control thing is working out again.
edit on 28-4-2011 by MikeNice81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JackyMenace

He is obviously a racist, they are always the first one to use that reason!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Irony. We are questioning his education, his background, his history. Isn't that what makes a person who he is?

When it is the medias job to do so. We are doing the job the press has epically failed to do. While the press is doing nothing but defending the lack of "transparency" that this administration has brought forth.

The death of the real media. Wonder when it happened?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
People who keep playing the race card are missing the point of all this. If everyone would stop for a moment and consider that it's actually possible for some americans not to like obama for reasons other than his skin color, then maybe some common sense would finally emerge.

Birthers are Racists:

I would guess 99% of people who wanted to see the proof are not racists. "Oh but why then didn't anyone demand to see Bush or Clinton's birth certificates?" Well, if everyone remembers, it was Obama's own grandmother that started this whole thing by claiming she witnessed Obama's birth in KENYA. Obama could have handled this two ways.

1. By making himself and example of the transparency he's always preaching, and produced the proof right then and there to shut this whole thing up so that we could move on to more important topics.

-or-

2. By ignoring it all together, which further fuels controversy and then blaming everyone else for not paying attention to more important topics.

Well, I think it's obvious Obama did this to himself. It's his own fault. If your grandmother comes out and makes such a shocking statement, you better act on it right away or you will look guilty. Choosing to ignore the people is disrespectful and only makes him look guilty. Even if grandma is crazy, she's still your grandma, and you need to do damage control so that the people understand. Transparency is the answer. And for a guy who claims to be the most transparent president ever, this was a big mistake on his part.

Hidden School Records

Again, people are yelling racists over this issue too. We should remember why this is even an issue. Obama was said to have relinquished his citizenship to the US because the country where he went to school didn't allow dual citizenship. And that his college records may prove this. Obviously a big issue, and you'll want to hide it if your already pres. Unless you truly are transparent.

Obama is Black

Another misconception. He is half white. He should have been the perfect example of racial unity. Instead things are worse than ever because one group of racists keeps calling the other group racists, and back and forth. Seriously. Let's consider that 99% of those who don't like obama, don't like him for the right reasons. But the news goes out of their way to find that 1% of the population who really are racists who have no clue whats really going on in the world. Then they give that 1% over exposure on the news because it creates drama and drama creates ratings. The media is pitting everyone against each other like racists. Open your eyes. Look at the facts. Turn off your emotions. And try to see the big picture by distancing yourself first. Then you will see what's really going on.

And those of you who are not american.... please be patient with all of us. Yes, we have issues over here, but I believe this was once a great country and if enough americans wake up, we can take our country back from the corrupt.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Pat Buchanan definitely sounds just a touch racist.

"These are legitimate questions!" he exclaimed, wondering why Matthews was supporting what he called Obama's "right to conceal" his academic records. He guessed that Obama's rise through the Ivy League ranks was "affirmative action all the way."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I find it interesting that he assumes Obama was not qualified to attend Harvard, yet doesn't question how the idiot before him got into Yale.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

Pat Buchanan definitely sounds just a touch racist.

"These are legitimate questions!" he exclaimed, wondering why Matthews was supporting what he called Obama's "right to conceal" his academic records. He guessed that Obama's rise through the Ivy League ranks was "affirmative action all the way."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I find it interesting that he assumes Obama was not qualified to attend Harvard, yet doesn't question how the idiot before him got into Yale.

So.
We can't say affirmative action.
Racist.
We can't question birth certificate.
Racist.
We can't question policies.
Racist.
When we fight higher taxes.
Racist.
When we want to keep our guns.
Racist.
When we want to use our Constitutional right of free speech.
Racist.

Got it.
(sitting in a dark room not saying anything or doing anything or writing anything or watching anything or reading anything.)
*drool*

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I did not say anything about 99% of your post. We should absolutely challenge Obama on his policies. I have said this in every birther thread. It baffles me that birthers choose to focus on a birth certificate when there are so many real issues to discuss.

I agree with the problems regarding affirmative action. I could have benefited from it when applying for college and chose not to. I would rather get in or fail on my own merits.

Buchanan saying that Obama could only have succeeded because of affirmative action sounds racist to me. Plenty of presidents have been stupid, including the one before Obama, yet we don't question how they made it into, and through, college.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join