It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Becoming your Foot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is strangely bizzare, but at the same time really amazing.

As of late, I have been becoming my foot for short periods of time.

Let me explain.

It first happened a couple weeks back. I was laying in bed, about to go to sleep, when I realize... I am my foot.

What I mean is my consciousness was gathered in my foot and my view was from my foot and I was my foot!

It got me thinking about how we can gather our life energy into one spot in our body. Makes perfect sense to me. It makes me think of lifting weights, or delivering a strong punch. We can transfer a large majority of our energy to a specific part of our body. It also makes me think of things of a sexual nature, gathering all that energy in the "oven," which is in our abdominal area.

Anyone experience anything like this? I am sure you have experienced the energy gathering in one spot while working out or something, but has this ever happened right before sleep/ in deep meditation?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

One time I ________ ____________ and was a flower. It was intensely awesome. I know what it feels like to be a plant.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i actually have a hard time getting to my feet. i feel it drop bellow my chest sometimes almost down to my waist and i try to progress further but then my consciousness returns to my brain.pity isnt it?
its almost as if i am taking the consciousness from my head then from my chest and so on
its almost as if i am taking off a blanket and the lower my consciousness goes the more exposed i become. i dont know hard to explain with such a vacant language
edit on 27-4-2011 by supergod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatestKIdd

One time I ________ ____________ and was a flower. It was intensely awesome. I know what it feels like to be a plant.

"smoked salvia" or "took mushrooms/acid" haha.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by supergod

It really was quite interesting being my foot.

Feet are our direct connection to the Earth.

There has got to be some symbolism there.

To me, feet and hands carry lots of mana and energy.

Yes yes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

SolarE-Souljah that is massively wild and i wish i could do that, with or without the help of what-not. are you into TM or projection ? you may like to pursue Tai-chi, you sound like you would become awesome at finding and balancing your power and energy.

the only time i thought i had an out-of-body experience was hours before my 17th birthday, tripping on seven hits of double barrel purple microdot. it was just after Christmas and we were visiting at someones house. i thought i was on the opposite side of the room sitting on the couch watching me sit there watching myself on a couch. really quite something.

it took me some 30 years to finally realize i was looking at myself in the reflection of a large glass sliding door directly across the room from where i sat on the couch. no one ever accused me of being a genius!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You aren't your foot, your foot is you!

/mind blown

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You were doing a form of meditation, possibly without realizing it, but at the opposite end, so to speak.

In spiritual meditation, all the consciousness/energy/awareness needs to be focused at the centre of the forehead behind the eyes. Once all your consciousness rests there, then the ascent of your soul happens automatically.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

Definitely.

I love that feeling of pressure on my pineal gland. I totally understand what you mean.

The foot thing, I did that on my own, I did not try and do it, it just happened.

Would be cool to hone this skill though.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

definitely agree with the hands and feet thing. perhaps if becoming your foot puts you more in tune with the earth meditating anything else is self centered? i don't know very interesting do more work with it so you can understand greater than you do now. maybe you'll go even further down in your meditation than just your feet and snap your consciousness away from your body and vanish into thin air. i don't know just a theory because when i do my whole meditation of lowering my consciousness through my body i feel like there is a dangerous possibility of loosing my self if i were to completely shed the blanket of my consciousness ( again the best way i can describe it with such a simple language) like a soul without clothing, or a hand without a glove i would be vulnerable to the outside world...or just be dead who knows on second thought,because i feel like i should say this, don't go past the feet might be dangerous

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Tonight I will make note if I experience the foot consciousness again.

It is seriously such a weird feeling. It's like I am my foot!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Tonight I will make note if I experience the foot consciousness again.

It is seriously such a weird feeling. It's like I am my foot!

So if I were to stomp someone out for trying to start a fight with me, would it also apply to becoming my foot?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

You were doing a form of meditation, possibly without realizing it, but at the opposite end, so to speak.

Indeed, the consciousness that contains the system of ones body was simply focused one something other than the head. Its a good thing! Some cultures would practice various forms of this meditation to lend their perspective greater balance between the numerous systems that make up just our physical body.

In spiritual meditation, all the consciousness/energy/awareness needs to be focused at the centre of the forehead behind the eyes. Once all your consciousness rests there, then the ascent of your soul happens automatically.

Some might say that focusing on one energy pool, instead of "being," would lead one to possibly being misled. i see that the soul has already "ascended" and that such things only need to be realized within ones perspective. In this context, there is no-thing more to achieve, only realizing such things in our continuously mindful perspective. In my personal context, i feel such initial steps are critical to balancing our overall system, as i see that the base of the perspective itself is where we bring duality, and many other issues in. i have expressed before that i see that the duality of the material world is very "real," but not all things in existence are bound to it, including parts of our own individual (but not separate) beings.

So, the goal derived from this, for one thing, was to realize all parts of my own physical system simultaneously and continuously. Instead of operating the base of my perspective from a system contained within the base of the perspective (the mind), i experientially "backed out." The overall perspective does not seem to need to make distinctions between "this" or "that," and it can facilitate a larger collection of systems than just the brain if chosen and practiced. For all intents and purposes, i see that our beings are in orbital structures in multiple iterations of "universe." By actively "being" with the mind as one system amongst others, it closes the separation and duality that is created by the solely physically based free will perspective. i feel that before this point, the overall system is not stable and balanced enough to properly "grow." It seems that when one is basing their perspective on anything other than "being," or continuously being aware of all individual systems that make up our own, it can cause great distractions. i believe i said it in another thread too, but in the buddhism i was taught, anything that distracted one from this goal of being was considered a demon. i didnt quite understand the context at the time though, i had to discover the concept first, a.k.a. "had to do it the hard way"

For me, it basically involved deconstructing the layers of complexity that i had put onto what "being" really is with my mind. It was not a concept to be understood by my mind and brain alone, and was not only something that other systems had an active part in, but something "i" had an active part in as well. In this context, it was also taught that the ego itself is not problematic, as it is simply a natural result of certain contained systems. It is allowing ourselves to be contained and based within it solely that results in issues of being misled by it.

Our discussion elsewhere stopped, so figured id throw some stuff your way here
Hope all is going well

top topics

join