It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Amazing Astral Trip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I just got back from the most amazing astral trip. I thought I would share most of what I can remember from the Journey. I haven’t really put much effort into astral travel lately as life has been pretty hectic for me. I had made the decision just yesterday that I was going to start trying again. It seems as though if you are not focused on achieving astral travel it doesn’t happen as much.

Well I got out last night and boy was it a trip. My exit for those that are curious came in the middle of the night. I awoke with the full body paralysis and the vibrations. Once I hit the vibratory state getting out for me is like second nature. It’s getting to that state that is hard. This time it happened quite by accident. I left my body by rolling over and standing up… walked out of my bedroom, down the stairs and through the front door.

The very first thing I always want to do once I am out of my body is fly. I love it and on this occasion it had been a very long time since I remember flying so with a head turned toward the sky I floated up and over the town I live in. I must have been in the lower astral, because everything looked pretty much like waking reality in the dimly lit twilight before dawn. I flew for some time reminding myself to remember as much detail as I could. This trip was one of my most vivid.

I decided since this trip was lasting so long and was so vivid that I should have a goal while I was out. I decided I wanted to visit my spirit guide and try to get some answers about life. This is usually my goal when I have enough time in the Astral, but I don’t usually get much remembered success.

Last night was very different. I turned my attention to my spirit guide and though I didn’t consciously know who I was looking for, I turned in flight and headed with purpose in a new direction. I instantly found myself transported to a different city and near the edge of the city I flew through a gateway. A gateway is the best way I can describe it. Going through I came out in a completely different location.

The strangest thing happened when I went through the gateway. My appearance and physical presence changed. I became lighter and thinner. I felt my features change, my limbs were longer and my face felt different. I also remember that the clarity of my vision sharpened. I remember thinking that this must be the body I take when in the spirit world. It was much nicer than the one I have here.

Still on the search for my spirit guide, I found myself floating over what I remember to be the most beautiful water garden. There were giant stones sticking out of a pale blue pond and what seemed be walking trails and benches to sit on. I knew at that point that my guide was near and headed in that direction.

I found myself on a bench with my guide discussing life. While flying and exploring the rock garden I had the wherewithal to remind myself to remember the details, my chat with my spirit guide is a little fuzzy. We talked about life and I remember asking the big questions, what my purpose is and why I chose this life. It’s funny, but the more time I spent in that world the less real and important this world began to seem.

The general idea of what I remember from my chat with the spirit guide was that I chose a lifetime at this time, because there were going to be incredible events taking place and I wanted to be present to see them. However, I had also decided to conquer some pretty tough challenges in this life and if I didn’t make enough progress I might not make it through the troubled times that lie ahead.

After my talk with my guide, he took me to speak with some higher entities. In my memory of what happened, I called them the Directors, since they were in charge of the events that take place here on Earth. I remember being in very good spirits when I went to see them so I believe my progress towards my goals here is going well. When I went to see the Directors, there were three or four of them gathered in this building. I would describe this building, but my memory of it doesn’t seem to make physical sense. There were pillars, staircases and walkways. As much of the building was inside there was just as much building outside or outside areas where people could gather.

I remember the beginning of my conversation with the Directors pretty vividly. I mainly spoke with what I would consider the leader of the small group, though I exchanged pleasantries with everyone. I remember he was a jovial and somewhat humorously wise guy. You know the kind of person that answers your questions with a question and chuckles at your struggles to find meaning in all the questions. He started asking me about the life I was currently living and what I thought about my accomplishments so far. I remember not feeling as though I had accomplished as much as I could have with the time I had been given and I started citing the restrictions I had placed upon myself that had hindered me.

What he told me next seems pretty profound to me. I guess you could take it as a prophecy but I may have misinterpreted the meaning. I remember very vividly him telling me that there was going to be somewhat of a golden age on earth. However, before that time there was going to be immense difficulties and only a portion of the current population was going to make it through. He told me that I hadn’t as of yet done enough to warrant making the cut and it wasn’t at all sure yet that I was going to be in that portion of the population that made it. Basically whether I made it or not was predicated on how far along I was on accomplishing the goals I had set for myself.

We talked a short while longer after that revelation, but I don’t recall much of what was said. On my way back to the gateway I came across my younger brother. He was visiting as well. I hadn’t seen him in a while in the real world and we hugged. He followed me back to the gateway as he was on his way out as well and as we passed through he was gone.

Passing through the gateway, I found myself back in the strange city I was in when I entered. I found it immensely reassuring that the city hadn’t changed. To me the continuity of the experience confirmed how real it was. However, the relief I found in continuity was short lived when I tried to take flight again. For some reason I didn’t have the energy to lift off from the ground. That has happened to me in the past. I realized I was in a strange city in what could only be the lowest astral plane, because things began to look dark and ominous. I closed my eyes and decided I would just will myself back into my body. As much as I thought about it and willed myself, nothing happened. I started wondering to myself if I had ended up in a dream, but when I tried to wake myself up nothing happened.

I was scared that I had lost control and might have been stuck in the lower astral. However, looking back I think the reason I couldn’t leave is because I wasn’t completely done with what I needed to do there. Just at the point when I started to get worried, an entity came up and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. At first this entity appeared to me as a small child then took the shape of an adult. I am not sure how I know, but I came to realize that this child was my step father’s first child by another woman that had died at a really young age. This child took me to see my step father’s guide.

To add a hint of a much needed backstory, my stepfather was pretty much the bane of my childhood. To me he was an awful man who treated me, my mother and often times my other siblings pretty horribly. When I was 17 I moved out of the house and pretty much never looked back. I came and went for a few years and then shortly thereafter I left the state.

The conversation I had with my stepfathers guide, enlightened me to what a somewhat terrible life my stepfather had lived. With the loss of his first child he lived the rest of his life in a constant state of fear that he would lose his family, which eventually happened. She told me that my leaving had devastated him. We talked a bit longer about my stepfather and then had a short conversation about the directors and the talk that I had with them. She advised me to go back and talk with them again as she was pretty sure I was confused about what they had told me.

In thinking about the building where I had found the Director’s previously, I found myself standing in front of it again. I made my way inside to where I knew them to be and found that I was somewhat interrupting something else that was going on at this time. They were kind enough at my interruption and acknowledged me. I remember explaining that I was sent back by, I think her name was Barbara my step dad’s guide and that I wanted clarification on what we had talked about previously. As the main director began to speak I found myself pulled back into my body and awakened.

While I remember the vivid detail that existed during my time there, my memory of the detail is fuzzy. Other than the times I specifically made conscious mental notes towards remembering some of the details are lost to me. I feel as though I was in this other place for at least a few hours, but I don’t have a full recollection of what I did there, or a full recollection of what my guide said to me or even what he looked like. This is however, by far, the longest lasting and most detailed Astral trip I have ever taken and I thought I would share it. Any thoughts or comments are appreciated.

edit on 26-4-2011 by wisintel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
First things first. Was '___' involved in sending you on your astral trip?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

I find it very comforting and reinforcing my own "truths" of this life on earth being merely a boot camp of such to grow and overcome hardship and some of us help usher in a new and better world. Most importantly that this lifetime is just one of many and not the total extent of what and who we are.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, I think we're all in this school, and need to touch base with our souls to guide us more. From what I see, its the unconditional love and forgiveneness, empathy, walking in others shoes. If you have a chance to connect with your step father, show understanding on love, perhaps guide him, people get so many layers on them here and bent out of shape, he may not be open to it. But thats the passing grades. Others.

I know during nightime, I've gone places, but never get to remember. Once i woke up with a memory of an actual meeting, but the subject, location was all greyed out as if a censor was on this. Though have had experiences, crafts and sitings, some of it seemed another channel. They don't even allow you to remember the details then, remember being told I was progressing nicely, and then filled in on more events coming, but no recollection, the only moment I could reach for was the progressing nicely part, and not there yet either.

A lot of what we're doing is learning to get along, and solve relationship problems. Personal and world, those who are suffering, everyone. Everything boils down to relationship problems. If the difficulties are such that one cant get close to the other, then writing a letter where you take responsibility, forgive and ask to be forgiven, make peace. For even if you didn't do wrong, we don't know about the past, and so we should be willing to to take blame too, and offer peace, and understanding in a letter. And take even a hard case into meditation, holding them in our heart, during meditation and being open to intuition. For example seeing their pain, praying for their light to grow, for their sight to be healed, for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with them, and talking with encouragement to them.

That was so inspiring, the geniuneness of your journey, in that it felt like I was taking it with you.

I think I saw my guide. My son and I both experienced him laugh with delight when we were discussing Infinity, before I wrote my thread on the holograph universe in my signature. He was an old man. Who was filled with humor. My son was so shocked, he bolted upright and I knew for the first time we had just shared an experience. So we talked about it.

The second time I saw him, it was during a meditation my friend asked me to attempt, to become or reach for your Higher Self, to picture flying through the universe, growing larger and larger and larger, until you can hold the milky way in your hand, then what happened to me was, I was suddenly standing on the poster of the universe, as a work of art, creation, unable to get back in. It had this hard surface. Finally, since I was in this mental projection type of state, didn't want to wake up, so I gently reset the meditation back to flying again, as if rewinded.

Then I was aware of this blond nordic type angel ET, we landed on a planet, i wanted to know if he had something to show me, he pointed up, so we flew through a trap door at the top of the universe, and were instantly outside in this half way landscape. There were colors but it was all brilliant white, it was white light filled landscape. There was a town square with a fountain, with others and Yeshua/Jesus. This same Old Man, came up to me and he put his arm around my shoulders and asked me what I had learnt in this lifetime.

I remember thinking of my children and wanting to do so much more for them, feeling disappointed, and he was leading me to a kind of low columned older architecture building, saying, we would discuss this. That was when I awoke from the vision in my mediation.

This was a wonderful thread to wake up to. Soul nudges, to get on with the work we came to do, but gently and light filled.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes - I agree that life is a school to learn empathy and shine our lights through love and forgiveness.
The reference I made to boot camp may have been harsh, but doesn't it seem that way sometimes with the direction of our world? It seems to be getting darker and darker.

I met what I thought to be one of my guides during meditation. I was walking what appeared to be a huge park like setting with lush, vivid green grass and rolling hills. I followed a stoned path and saw an older man (not really old as an aged) standing there waiting for me to approach. He had white hair and I think a neatly trimmed beard with the brightest blue eyes. He was dressed in a sparkly white suit. It was not a suit style from anything time period I could place. Sort of a short jacket kind of reminded me of a bolero jacket. White silk shirt. He turned to look at me with the most loving, happy, estatic look. His eyes just went right through me like I found my best friend and than some in this person's gaze. I think I was so over whelmed that I (very emotionally) came back quite suddenly and opened my eyes. For days I was in very introspective trying to capture that feeling and ingrain it in my mind. The one oddity is that for some reason he didn't feel human to me. I knew he never was borne on this earth yet I knew him so completely. Even if he isn't a guide in the "normal" sense I know he is helping me here and waiting for me to return.

Once I dreamt I was in this huge auditorium filled with others. We were watching a band perform. When it was over the one member of the band who was the singer approached me with a smile and took my hand. We went out of the building and walked around this city. It reminded me of St.Marcos Square in Rome. The road was tiled in different patterns and colors. Very open. The lighting was so bright and clear. I remember aptly listening to him teaching me things while taking in my surroundings. We walked near the ocean while still in this city with the beautiful tiles. When he was saying goodbye a huge wave came rushing up and I was afraid. The wave then came in slow motion and I guess overtook me, but I felt able to breathe and not get knocked down or even wet.
I immediately woke up and wrote down my dream. Also, I saw his name written out in the dream. Eion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Your "Directors" sound very similiar to what I call the Divine in my case, only problem with that is there were fourteen people directing or supporting me and you had three. That and everyone I meet in the higher astral plane I eventually end up meeting on Earth or finding irl on an online site. ~Sighs~ Your lead dirctors name wouldn't happen to be Kailos would it? That or Orrin >,> ? That and I'm curious.... how did you remember everything? Half the time that I am in the astral realm like right now... I can only remember it if I am awake on Earth. When I'm asleep I'm somewhat shocked to wake up in another dimension >,> That and let alone feel all of my own pain if I'm injured or feel the love and comfort of another being. Well, if you wanna know more about my travels we can talk about them in U2 but otherwise, I'd love to chat with you about what you experienced right now in the thread.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Thank your for the reply. I would love to compare notes with someone else who has had similar experiences. It's funny, the name Orrin gave me goosebumps.. I don't remember the name actually coming up in this visit.. but it rings a bell.... The only name I remember from this visit was my step fathers spirit guide was named Barbara. As far as the remembering... This case would be somewhat unique. I normally have a fuzzy memory, but this trip I made a point continually and consciously remind myself to remember as much as I could. I also got up as soon as I returned to my body and wrote this post while it was still fresh.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I am so F**KING jelouse of you right now

I've been trying to get my AP technique down for bowt 9 months now with only little progress.

I want to be an Astral Projection machine by the end of the year haha

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel

Thank your for the reply. I would love to compare notes with someone else who has had similar experiences. It's funny, the name Orrin gave me goosebumps.. I don't remember the name actually coming up in this visit.. but it rings a bell.... The only name I remember from this visit was my step fathers spirit guide was named Barbara. As far as the remembering... This case would be somewhat unique. I normally have a fuzzy memory, but this trip I made a point continually and consciously remind myself to remember as much as I could. I also got up as soon as I returned to my body and wrote this post while it was still fresh.
Dear lord don't make me groan if that name turns out to be who you met >,> Ughhhh.... I ...... you "DON'T" wanna know what happened when I met this guy >,> End of discussion on that point because I am rigid with anger and annoyance @_@ How come I always have to meet people.... whom tend to be related to him and then in the end seem to forget about me or .... sorry rambling. Ignore all that >,> But yeah.... I'm thinking if you go back and meet said character make a point to mention that name. If it is him who you met either A: he's your spirit guide as he is or was mine, or B: your gonna not like what you find out >,> ~Sighs~ Life can be soooooo complicated for me sometimes >,< Okay.... well then, allow me to put more clarification on this head figure you met. Long silver hair, tall, wore black robes that appeared similiar to a tuxedo but were very ancient and symbolic and had meaning, his face was fair in completion but all you could see in him was a black nothingness, but yet you could make out everything else like his clothes etc right?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No, this guy was tall with short hair and a salt and pepper beard. He was dressed in gray from what I can remember. Definitely not my spirit guide, the impression that I got when meeting him was that he was way above me on the food chain and it was somewhat of an honor to get to ask him questions directly.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Thanks Winintel

I guess that "not making the cut" will not necessarily be a bad thing for everyone? Obviously I've made some huge mistakes in my life but I don't think I'd be here if I hadn't made them in the first place.

By not making it, you'll have to start over again I assume? By that I mean, that's a big failure if you don't on a personal spiritual level?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The food chain idea is an indicator that things aren't good. That may have been just an expression. But there are false spirits too. People do have influence from two different sides, in there lives. Some of the ufology or spiritual works this way, portals are opened, and the negative ones through the negative things that happen here, some very well planned events, ie. 9/11 and 3/11 for example, they allign astrology, usually Saturn oppositions and numerology and set up memes, I always study things in hindsight, but if people who are trained in this could offer this ahead of time, we might be able to really send a lot of light to those days and positivity instead.

Beings don't walk through all the stargates. They influence through, project themselves through. So these beings could be operating, in our world. We apparently can't see all of whats around us, and we're not living in privacy. And there is a real battle for allegiance.

The reason I'm bringing this up is the food chain idea.

Progression or passing the tests here, we increase in consciousness, light, to much higher levels. Infinity and Infinite Progression is Family, and for those who turn away from that path, and chose the other side, temporarily, which can still be a long time in perception, they don't have the same increase potential, their energy shrinks instead, and until they get on with fighting for love again, and the door opens for them to try again, they are vampyric. This is why so much pain and trauma exists and why there is a real battle to prevent souls from progressing, so they can harvest them to increase their abilities like in a pyramid system.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What a great experience! It's good that you managed to remember most of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I believe that is exactly what it does. You don't know if you are going to have a good or bad trip though.

(Your avatar is hilarious)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

O no I don't mind answering the question at all. I have vivid dreams and lucid dreams. There are a couple of differences. When I am just dreaming, I am a passive participant in whatever is going on, its like being part of a movie or something. When I am lucid dreaming, I usually become aware of the dream in the middle. I am concious and aware that what I am experiencing is a dream. My astral travel experiences are quite different. No matter if they are self directed from meditation or they happen unexpectedly, they always start the same way.

I start fully aware of my body. Usually I reach a state of what might be considered full body paralysis, but I believe what is happening is my body is fully asleep, but my mind is awake. When I reach this state I begin to feel vibrations start to pulsate through my body. As the vibrations increase in intensity I concentrate on relaxing and separating. Sometime I can just sit up out of my body, some time I rise up, and some times I just roll over out of my body.

I used to get so excited when I reached the vibrational state, that I would loose it. Now that I am more familiar with the process I can relax a bit easier. I still havn't had very many self directed experiences, most happen in the early morning hours. I will awake for some reason and as my body drifts back to sleep, my mind stays awake and I can leave.

Secondly, these are nothing like dreams. Dreams are a bit hazy and lack detail and continuity. These experiences are vivid and detailed as they are happening. During them I am fully concious and fully aware of what is going on. I can direct the experience. The key difference for me is a sense of self. I can feel my body, look down at my hads and legs. I feel myself walking, lifting, flying. I don't have near the sense of existence in a dream.. if that makes any sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I have heard of it, but I have not had an opportunity to read it. And like you, I would like too.

Thank you, that was a very clear and detailed explanation. Very intriguing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join