It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Amazing Astral Trip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
reply to post by Rishiana

No, this guy was tall with short hair and a salt and pepper beard. He was dressed in gray from what I can remember. Definitely not my spirit guide, the impression that I got when meeting him was that he was way above me on the food chain and it was somewhat of an honor to get to ask him questions directly.
O_o Perhaps you met a god? I've met the god of the Moon >,> I've also met one of the two Deaths and am friends with said one. I also know a few high ups in a different council. I've even met the etheral queen herself and am friends with her in real life. I've also met the entity known as Pain who is over lord to the realm of Oblivion and I even made friends with him. So yeah... I dunno who you met but let me know when you find out.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reminder

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Thanks

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I was talking about a goddamn book, FREELY available in most book stores such as amazon.com! I wasn't talking about the substance directly.

Way to make us look like we are hard drug addicts by hiding our actual posts behind a "off topic" sign.....

edit on 5-5-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

Ya, I was quite put off by that. I guess we are not allowed to discuss chemicals produced naturally by the human brain, and the "pseudo-science" link there may be between consciousness in the astral realm and introducing increased levels of such chemicals. It very much seems as if we have been associated with the likes of junkies.

Thanks Mod, appreciate that. I sincerely hope you go through the 10 pages of search results under the keyword "'___'" and remove all posts that mention it or talk about it, so as to not come of as hypocritical. Of course, I assume you understand that doing so would create quite a stir amongst members.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel.
The strangest thing happened when I went through the gateway. My appearance and physical presence changed. I became lighter and thinner. I felt my features change, my limbs were longer and my face felt different. I also remember that the clarity of my vision sharpened. I remember thinking that this must be the body I take when in the spirit world. It was much nicer than the one I have here.

Have you ever considered you were entering the personal astral space of someone else living? Ever even considered you might be trespassing, do you check who owns the city or who built it, if you are allowed to go there, how do you ask permission? If the place becomes dark and gloomy maybe that's a sign from it's resident telling you to get the hell out. But because of free will and all any trespasser cannot be forcefully removed. Maybe the resident was just somebody living, too occupied on Earth or maybe just unable to appear in their own astral world to kick others out. Maybe that body belonged to someone else who is currently tied to the physical body and just hasn't had the chance yet to put it on.

Just saying, how do you travel without set coordinates like on earth. If you don't know that I'd suggest you seek out help in the astral by creating the intention not to leave your own abode and only allow beings that can teach you how to navigate, other than just willing it. You could send out messages but there's no guarantee it will reach benevolent beings, it's not some automagical system that happens just because of thinking/believing it will. That way you would know where you are going and how to get back. Imagine being stuck, now who on earth could help you with that? No one could, there's the chance you might end up in a mental institution.
edit on 13/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join