It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Smith: "Fox News Can Confirm That The President Of The United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
And it only took 3 years to produce and countless people interrogating the situation

It's the same one he produced A LONG TIME AGO.

Birthers are just stupid and that's why they are ignoring facts.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That short video didn't confirm anything really, it certainly did not show a full long form birth certificate, and if they had seen it, they would be broadcasting it on all the news they do as a big exclusive, Fox is owned by Murdoch a member of the Bilderberg group and a sure fire member of TPTB, his media ownership is huge both in the US and in Europe.

This smells of fake

Here is his full birth certificate

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i can confirm that i do not like shepard smith

hes a hack sorry but true.

but not because of this.

does not matter if obama was an alien nothing will get him out of office except voting him out of there.

anything else was just a waste of time.

He is the only one who speaks honestly at that god forsaken network.

Look it up.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
That short video didn't confirm anything really, it certainly did not show a full long form birth certificate, and if they had seen it, they would be broadcasting it on all the news they do as a big exclusive, Fox is owned by Murdoch a member of the Bilderberg group and a sure fire member of TPTB, his media ownership is huge both in the US and in Europe.

This smells of fake

Here is his full birth certificate

Are you that ignorant? The one you are showing is proven a hoax. Why is a hoax? The city on that certificate wasn't even a part of Kenya at the time of B.O.'s birth,

Stop perpetuating lies.

edit on 26-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Can we PLEASE not turn this into another birther thread??? We've got enough of those.

IMO, we should be working to verify as true or false the story in the OP.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Can we PLEASE not turn this into another birther thread??? We've got enough of those.

Agreed but there is no True or False here. Just a Shep Smith story, showing the B.C.

So if we aren't allowed to talk about Birthers..then hmm yes the OP is true. Shep said it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Your lies wont work with me, Mombasa is the CAPITAL of Kenya and has been since 1920, look it up and stop just reading crappy blogs,

Mombasa became the capital of the coastal Protectorate of Kenya in 1920. On December 12, 1963 it became part newly independent Kenya.[4

Source

Ok now come up with more reasons this is fake

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Because if he is not an American citizen, he is not eligible to be president and every law or action he set in motion while being president is illegal and void.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
So if we aren't allowed to talk about Birthers..then hmm yes the OP is true. Shep said it.

I'm not saying you're not allowed. I'm not 'the mom'.
It's just a suggestion/request. It will turn into a birther thread anyway, I just wanted to get my opinion out there.

Another confirmation of seeing it ON FOX News:

obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com...

FYI, yesterday on Fox News, I saw Shepard Smith say that Fox News had confirmed that Obama had released a valid signed copy of his "birth certificate". (He was referring to the infamous COLB which everyone has seen on the internet.)

Shepard Smith then claimed that this COLB proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama is a US Citizen and that Fox News can confirm it!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Agreed but there is no True or False here. Just a Shep Smith story, showing the B.C.

that was my point

Like I said a reformed birther meself I was hoping for more talk on Fox and Obama

Still nothing better than having put up an article people are commenting on. Have another round of stars on me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Odd that Fox and CNN both broke the story about the same time? Gives the media something nice to play with while something else goes down in the background I suppose.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
Odd that Fox and CNN both broke the story about the same time? Gives the media something nice to play with while something else goes down in the background I suppose.

Yep keep an eye on Libya South Africa and the BRICS nothing about them on google news today

That cnn article that just got put out confirms its an all out play imo even the birthers should let it go until the book hits or the donald plays his hand...
Focus here is on what the governments doing right now with wall streets running the white house expect a few more trillion to go poof before the dust settles.... Also keep an eye on Chicago for the black flag event that will put America under martial law.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tnhiker

We're talking about that in the CNN thread. Seems like the 'serious media' (what's left of it in this country) is distancing itself from Trump/birther conspiracy angle. They probably see Trump out of control heading for a brick wall (which is exactly what he's doing) and they don't want to be in the car when it crashes.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

reply to post by tnhiker

We're talking about that in the CNN thread. Seems like the 'serious media' (what's left of it in this country) is distancing itself from Trump/birther conspiracy angle. They probably see Trump out of control heading for a brick wall (which is exactly what he's doing) and they don't want to be in the car when it crashes.

yep saw it here www.abovetopsecret.com... great catch Looks they we're coordinated now eh.
Wonder what the real story is imo the birther issue dont matter its what they are doing with the white house that we should be focused on.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Seems Shepard Smith is not a birther fan...

From April 11...

Focusi ng on Stupid Stuff of Birthers Plays into Simpleton's Hands

Smith said continuing to talk about the president’s birth instead of “something important” like the debt ceiling plays into the birther’s “simpleton hands.” The future of the nation’s debt–and credit–Smith called “substantive” in comparison to that other “load of it they’re trying to make us talk about and we’re not going to do it here.”

So maybe this isn't such big news. I admit, I haven't been watching much news at all these days, let alone FOX. I thought this would be big news!
edit on 4/26/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I have seen Shep use prejudice when failing to report on a story. He is among the biggest jokes in media, IMO.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The next elected president of the United States will be a Chinese communist, born and raised in China and has never set foot outside of China. He will be elected by a landslide. He will speak no English, will have to have a translator with him at all times.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
He is among the biggest jokes in media, IMO.

Hey, I can't argue with that!

However, it's becoming more clear to me that he (and FOX) have been leading up to this for a while. With BIllO and Glenn Beck... Now Shepard.

Sean? Do you have something you want to say?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
what's more full proof than a birth certificate are hospital records, with the name of the doctor and witness signatures confirming his birth and delivery in hawaii.

how much do you want to bet these things don't exist.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Government says: " ok! fine! let's make a certificate already! sheesh! "

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join