It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up, they are coming in...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

Humm try again Rumplestilskin...(spelling.) You still have my name wrong, hint it is written in a comment I made back. You may not have my baby as of yet.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

General Eyes,

Thank you and you may be correct. No offence taken, when I need redirection I usually am very glad to take it. You may be correct on what you are saying. Very often, in case of this, due to the nature of the case, it is not the info you share but the info that comes back.

Also, not to defend myself here, however when I did write this, I was emersed in this situation due to my involvement with authorities and such and my body was going for the first time in 10 years, into full body relapse and failed me. This may have affected my decision making placements.

Again thank you and no you were not rude. I only respond to people they respond to me so you and the other moderators know. I am not usually sharp with my tongue.\

Ainge

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

Ahhh and so is yours...

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
very vague

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Can i safely assume with regards to the freemasons and goatshead you are alluding to the occult?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

BanMePlz,

Thank you, as I have stated here after in responces, I became very ill after I wrote things down on here for this and my body had what is called a "full body relapse." Very frustrating by the way.

I had no idea about what you provided. I will look at them. I am myself, Native American. This could be some of the connection with me, I did not mention, but during my meditation times I saw a Native dancing in light doe skinned cerimonial dress with full head dress. He was by himself in the clearing circle singing the sad dance of the Natives before war. I don't know the songs name but do know it.

(Ai, ya, ya ya ya. Ai ya ya ya ya. is the start if that helps.) I figured it was my Grandfathers Grandfather who was a Medicine man in his tribe and walked the trail, of tears.

I have been trying to peice that one together. Will see if I can find anything though what you have provided. Thank you again so much.

Ainge

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

Ummm, not derailing, defending and explaining. Once again, argh. Yes, I will step back from the computer. Please, let more people bash me so I may not defend myself. After all it is only fair right? Egads, even explaining and defending myself I have to do it again.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Ainge, sorry to read about you illness, now how about explaining to me what it is that you say is coming?

Thanks in advance.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ainge

Ummm, not derailing, defending and explaining. Once again, argh. Yes, I will step back from the computer. Please, let more people bash me so I may not defend myself. After all it is only fair right? Egads, even explaining and defending myself I have to do it again.

As a rule we are supposed to attack the post, not the poster. If someone is rude and attacks you ignore them.

I'm sure there are some out there that would wish you to expand on your OP, me included. If that's all you had to or could add, then don't resort to the same type of personal attack that you are attempting to defend yourself from. Silence is the best treatment for someone who wishes to derail your thread by calling names, or what have you.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I sent you a message with some findings and a question.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You wrote all that stuff about you being sick--( im really sorry that you are sick) but you didnt spend anytime on "what is coming in"..... Can you please tell us ..Inquiring Minds want To Know!!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

That's actually the thing. I am not so sure. Thank you about the medical things. I did write somethings about my last hosp visit two days ago and am not sure it is in the right space. Please move if not. Very needed.

What I do know, is when I was searching remotely for these people that need to be found, I saw this lighthouse, however it was black and white candystripped. However it was near a jetty that was dangerous and there is a location to get to the lighthouse from else where. It is lined up on certain longitudes and latitudes. The numbers I was doing were adding up weird.

Soon after I posted. I got hit with one of the worst relapse backlashes I have ever had. 3 hosp visits, one being an overnight, in a month. I have a new presence in my house, we are at peace right now. 3 weeks ago, I finally went out for a small walk, I do try to keep up with PT and what not no matter how sick I am. I walked to the park across the street and there was a weird "electrical feeling of 4 rings" They felt "light blue" and were about a foot wide. One of my issues is I am extreemly electrical. I have wiped out so many phones, watches, and computers I can't even imagine the cost of me and electrical issues. Cars too. The pull was so strong, that on the way back through the rings to the house that was only a half a block away, that it stopped me an forced me to sit, even to the poing of falling to the ground because I was so thrown off. Yes this could have been due to illness, I have not eaten properly for 2 months due to the illness.

When I went to the hosp this last time, I was so dehydrated, even after drinking water, water, water, I got 7 bags of the jumbo bag saline. I call it my cancer coctail, you will understand in a second. I have to have IV drugs to stop the vomiting, that drug is a cancer med that is new, one of the strongest on the market. They do the saline, but usually only 3 bags at most. They took like 10 viles of blood, all sizes. I needed magnesium sulfate and pottasium and my anemia was off the charts. I have been taking iron pills and things of that nature because this autoimmune disorder steals all that. Plus the GMO world too.

I think it may be part of a Goat Head, I am not sure. I do know there were at least 5 rings active. My roomie felt dizzy as well and she has not been sick. This all occured after I posted for help. As you can see, this is why I am so coded. I know the veils are thin, I know that there is a great deal of activity not only by our Governments but also the spiritual world. The time has come for battle I get that.

Honestly, I have never in my life, as I have been awake so to say, been hit with all this mess, especially after asking for help from those who are aware as well.

Thank you for asking and your concern. It is only a battle and if I have become a brain in a wheel chair, I feel bad for the enemy. LOL

Anyway,
I will post as I can. When I don't post as much, I am sick. Honest. Working on warmth here...anyone? anyone? anyone?

Aingeal

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Please never assume, when teaching was real and not babysitters. Not trashing teachers, a lot of the crap in the educational system is because their hands are tied. Anyway, I was taught in the 6th grade about the word assume. *giving you a hard time, don't be offended.

Yes, I do believe you are on the right track. I was asking because I don't have all the peices as of yet.

Aingeal.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Thank you for your gentle reminder. It was a horrid day and I know better than to respond then. You are right in your wise words, I shall remember them next time.

Regards,
Aingeal

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

I responded as well. Thank you.

Aingeal

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fleetwood70

Hopefully the post below will explain better. Thank you for your kind comments. I just wanted to explain myself at that moment so people could get an insite. I don't throw the medical out there usually because I am not my condition, I have a condition and well I have already picked out my wheelchair. I do try to keep on topic. Please read what I have written below and see if that helps a little.

Aingeal

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join