It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up, they are coming in...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

i stared you one for mistaking your aggressiveness as being MALE...

i just dont go in for all the Witch-craft army stuff....

too much kooky nonsense in that general direction..

sorry for stepping on your toes,,,, just wanted a discussion,,

i didn't want to get hit,, with your purse....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry your troll failed and you ended up getting trolled yourself in the process. I'm glad you genuinely care enough about us to warn us with as little detail as possible. You know there is this popular thing people do when they fear for their life called "insurance". You take your proof/information and disseminate to multiple people under the guise that it will be released if anything happens to you. But I guess you are too much of a coward to risk your own life to save an unknown amount from this über vague impending whatever level event you are referring to.
edit on 23-4-2011 by AlexKintner because: revision

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ghost Hunters: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base

This is the second time a government organization has called TAPS to investigate a reported haunted site. First time being that the "US Coast Guard" called them in to investigate "Race Rock Lighthouse" in the first seasons episode titled "(1x4) Race Rock Lighthouse" first aired October 27th, 2004.

www.tvrage.com...

...and a debunk ...

Episode 104 featured an investigation of Race Rock Lighthouse. During a review of their investigation, they discovered that a folding travel chair that had been left in an empty room moved, apparently on its own. I immediately grew wise in the ways of TAPS. Earlier, in the context of the show, Lead Investigator Grant Wilson, who had been sitting in the chair had gotten up, taken it with him, and left the room closing the door behind him. This did not fit with their findings, which showed the chair in an empty room with the door to the room
open. I wondered why this inconsistency existed, and decided to attempt a re-creation of a chair moving of its own accord. I tried a variety of methods, finally settling on black thread to move the chair. Because of this re-creation, Skeptical Analysis of the Paranormal Society (SAPS) was formed www.skepticalanalysis.com...

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:BL_X8JRrBesJ:www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php%3Fp%3D64652+race+rock+lighthouse+conspiracy&cd=14 &hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca

Have you noticed that a lot of controversial keywords or key locations usually become covered by a game title, a tv series, a new agency, a new product or what not? I'd have to substantiate that point a lot more ... Lots of searching to dig up something of importance at times.

I don't think I'm onto much, but that might clear up some of the redundant material associated with the location.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
so the lights are for the big show... are the lights going to zap the ufos???
why post this.. then clam up????

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I've seen you create a few threads now where you have some off the wall rambling post that doesn't mean, say or ask anything at all.. and everyone is confused as to what you're even saying. Why? It almost appears to be a form of mental disorder....?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

Does this have anything to do with the architect, and the his descendant being one of the signers of the declaration of independence? Most likely they were Freemasons.
According to a search, I couldn't find anything about the Race Rock Lighthouse being relighted. It was automated in 1978.
Unless it's not really about the actual Race Rock Lighthouse, you did refer to it as just Race Rock Light.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I can't stop laughing. The OP, no offense, but you confused the crap out of me. So, I read responses to see if it sheds any light for me. Then, they had witty funny responses, so I laughed more, unfortunately you took offense though. But just wanted to say to all involved, thanks for the good laugh, I needed it badly.

Now, to OP again, you are scolding us for not researching this matter and learning for ourselves, but really why then did you start this thread? You said you wanted to give us all a heads up, but then don't really help us..... (still confused, will read more).

p.s. I don't care that my grammar and sentence structure is all wrong here.

This is the best, made me laugh the most I think.... In addition to anything the guy with the piggy with boots avatar said.
(I just checked, Darrman was the name).

Originally posted by forall2see

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by Ainge

WTH??

race rock??

???? could you please be MORE cryptic?

My thought exactly

I'm picturing two rocks spinning down a hill after a coyote. Meanwhile a silly road runner stops, makes a silly sound with its tongue and says, "Meep-meep!"

So, OP.... what's the point of your thread? To tell us that you know something that you cannot tell us?

edit on 28-4-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: to add specifics

edit on 28-4-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
this guy is a troll

Seriously,i can't even begin to count how many threads and comments i've seen with the same BS:

"i know something but i can't say it cause i'm being watched, do your research on and you'll see"

Also,there are the classic "something big is comming, stock up on food,water aqnd bullets".

Move to hoax!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is the OP Wild Colleen?

The rant sounds almost EXACTLY the same and the lack of actual facts in the "warning" sound just like her!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but is it possible your posting is intended for those who are also "Playing that Particular Game"?

No offense intended, but not all of us are linked into the same regime of which you speak...is it possible this message was "EYES ONLY" and not intended for general consumption?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ainge
reply to post by forall2see

Well anyone who knows what is going on, you have to be cryptic. Those of us who are aware and not just pretending to think we know, use our brain. If they do the work I have done, guess what they will figure it out., Please give me a break, do some research on your own and get a thought instead of the rest of us who know and can figure it out to give you the answers. If you can't research NY, race rock light, and see who and what built it, then wow, you have more to worry about than me being cryptic.

ooooh, your intelligence awe inspiring.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The post interested me so i did a tiny bit of research.

Race rock is a place that was inhabited by four native american tribes also known as the "first nations" where fast moving tides can be found. In modern times they are working on a few technological projects there.. www.racerocks.com...

What is it? Sounds to me like another bastardized version of ancient teachings as this land was obviously stolen from native americans along with its secrets. Sounds about right to me, since that is usually the case with cultural practicies, they are takenand bastardized without retaining the origianl root of the practice.

Info on the indigenous people of Race Rock.

en.wikipedia.org...

My conclusion? There is probably some kind of sacred nature to this place which has become "secret" and is being bastardized into something it shouldnt be. Am I worried? No, because it is the age of enlightenment. All of these cowards will fall and/or be forced back under the rocks from whence they came...

anyway, they are doing some strange stuff over there on Race Rock, microwave towers?

www.racerocks.com...

general information about the place,

www.racerocks.com...

edit on 11-5-2011 by BanMePlz because: added a few links

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hello, terribly sorry that I have been fighting a critical medical condition that has advanced within the last month and have not had time in between all the doctors, hospital visits, passing out, getting sick, resting, and recuperating. I seem to have forgotten, that when you join a forum like 'above top secret', one must be on the computer, 24/7/365-366 days out of the year to defend yourself and your position. Especially, when everyone on the forum for the most part, excluding those who actually have a life, I forget everyone on these are experts in all of the world and its goings on. Now for those of you who do not know very much about me, I have a condition called Raynaud's disease or phenomenon, www.mayoclinic.com... there's a link for you. If I need to I will add it later incase it does not post. I say, yes I finally got the Dragon. Love it, so now I can speak to the computer and it can actually keep up with me seeing I usually type 85 wpm (words per minute for those of you who do not know. I see I must explain everything after the postings I read on here for this discussion.) Usually my mind does not type every word so I miss things, however since the rest of you for the most part are perfect and I can not expect you to understand my failures, I will make sure to correct my lowly self for you in the future. I will post the links for those of you who do not seem to have a browser or a brain or the fortitude to actually look things up for yourself instead of people giving you the answer. In my opinion this only adds up to being lazy and believing all the lies they have told me. This is the first day, that I have actually been able to be on the computer since last you heard of this OP, which really shouldn't matter because apparently according to the glorious experts on here I have a mental disease, I don't know anything, and everything I say is a hoax. I give you a standing ovation for being so smart may I one day follow in your footsteps... That is of what not to do as a person who has a brain and can think.

Also so you are aware I was misdiagnosed, I believe on purpose, for 3 years and they just found lesions in my liver 2 weeks ago. Sooo very sorry my health came first to you naysayers.

What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
Primary Raynaud’s has no known cause. Secondary Raynaud’s may be a symptom of another disease such as lupus, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, or atherosclerosis. Taking certain medicines, using vibrating power tools for several years, smoking, or having frostbite may also cause Raynaud’s.

Oh, if there are misspellings that I do not catch thank the Dragon as I am not in the mood to pull up WordPad for people who don't even know proper use of grammar or that refuse to think for themselves. Also, if you notice, I have a quote displayed that is written by 'Aingealicia'. Granted she has not written a great deal as of yet, perhaps because it covers a story concerning Guantanamo Bay and informtion is just now coming out that is accurate instead of lies to frighten people and cause disinfo. Perhaps, if you research the writer's name, Aingealicia whom the quote is from, and will see that the writer actually has covered a few things from forums, Michael Vick, medical research, and of course the unknown Guantanamo Bay. However, since all of those stories most assuredly require absolutely no research, facts, or reality they most assuredly mind you, it must be a hoax and fraud much like the writer who continues to cover Guantanamo Bay.

As for those of you, who believe that I knew anything about this lighthouse from any shows or such. I grew up in Colorado, lived near Anchorage, Alaska, Fort Richardson and Elmendorf Air Force base, lived in Utah, daughter born in Layton, have moved to Maine, lived in Massachusetts, and currently reside in Queen's, New York. And yes, HAARP is real so were glaciers. I do not tend to a. To research unless needed b. Cause fear mongering or chaos that is unnecessary.I think the MSM (main streem media) has me beat to that.

Unlike others, I have been working with my gifts since I was 13 (natural by the way no book learning), therefore understand ramifications of crying wolf. I also tend to get to know people much better before I point fingers, why? Funny thing, when you have one finger pointed out you need to look at the three pointed back if you.

Also, in many aspects from military to magickal, when I am given information, and it sounds coded, it probably is for me to use my brain or the message is not for me. In other words, move along, these are not the droids you are looking for if you don't understand the message. Your droids are elsewhere. Like in Washington DC.

So terribly sorry if my medical condition made you think you knew what I was, because while you are as sick as I was you have nothing to do but but be on the computer. It is a rule I forgot it shan't happen again. I apologize for my stupidity thus it is noted.

Oh yes, for those of you who thought I did not need to be coded on this, if you've been reading the news, and know anything going on in Long Island right now, and have read some of my post, you would know I am helping the authorities on a certain current circumstances that are active. I refuse, let me repeat this to those who need to say what ever they say with stupidity, I refuse to give more publicity that is unnecessary to a situation where people are suffering from the ramifications of those who choose not to use discretion and wish to glorify the situation to get ahead, I also refuse to have blood on my hands by public demands of information they need not know. I now return you to your regularly scheduled program of disinformation you choose to believe. I will see if my illness can fit in with everyone's schedule who insists I am simply a hoax.

Oh yeah, if you can figure it out I would be the writer you're looking up. For those of you with support thank you for taking information as you will, using for what you need, and when I am feeling better I shall return.

Regards,
Aingealicia

Oh yes, I am also working on three books, writing up a grant to help humanity in a whole, covering the Guantanamo bay Story, work a second job (I live in New York, it is a requirement.) , Moving, dealing with doctors on a debilitating condition, ohh and surviving.

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Yeah that is what I thought. Don't want my attitude, don't give me yours to hand it back. Nough said.

Please note. I am not a wikipedia fan, it is written by people who refuse to think and often are wrong. Don't like it, that is my opinion and I am too old and too sick to care what you think.

www.mayoclinic.com...
arthritis.webmd.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

You did not want to get hit with someone who actually could defend themselves. I don't carry a purse and I bet, I have a stronger back bone than you, if I dish it I can take it.

Perhaps I came off as a man because you came off as a wench that needed to be repremanded on your stupidity.

Please, before you look more as you are, take a step back and just go back to the watering hole from wence you came, let us real men take care of things, your apron is in the kitchen.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fleetwood70

I am sorry maybe something in life came up like me being sick? Or better yet, maybe life, a real life came up. hummm what could it be. Would you like my er reports too?

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Why it sees you hold the Masons rather high in your world by your side photo there. Hummmm masonic hidden in celtic...also since you follow me around, I must be of interest to you. Good luck on finding what ever it is you think you need to find.

Better yet, read about it when my books come out. Yes I have PTSD, however here is the thing, I got it from my natural mother who was a prostitute and sold me at a very young age for her eight ball and rent. Also I was in the cases of severe abuses in Colorado, top cases because of what my natural mother did to me. Not to mention all the lovely things I can not remember. Why am I telling you this? Not because you need to know but you wanted to know since you umongst many others all decide you know so much.

There you go Freud...Big discovery. I suffer from extreem PTSD. Also it is all in my books so I don't really care what you know of my history, nor do I care if you believe it. I know what is true.

Where did you get your Therapist degree??????

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Hawaii50th,

Wow, thank you. Yeah, it does on both. I was doing the research and wrote what I did and then right after I had a body relapse. Am just now coming back. There are a great deal of things connected together on this lighthouse. I did not even know it was there till I started researching some things I was seeing during meditation.

I am not sure all the connections as of yet but I know there are some contrary to popular comments here.

Ainge.

Here's to hoping I am well enough and the weather changes so I can start living again.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
You need to take a chill pill.

For your information, you are derailing your own thread.

I mean this in all sincerity when i say that if in any way your PTSD is influencing your retaliations, then you should probably calm down and come back to the computer later.

Frankie says relax.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by metodex

Wow, at least I can respect my Amendments and people with out cutting them down to make me feel better. Nice gun, usually they should be respected (guns that is), and your photo is the poster child as to why we should not let all have the right to bear arms.

Ouch, by the way, before you speak with out thinking. I am a Constitutional journalist, with a free lance pass, never worked with the MSM even after the Times offered me a job, I payed for my press pass with my own money and credits. I fully support the Constitution and the Amendments including the 2nd Amendment, however I do not believe in exploiting what is granted, but respecting what is given.

Good luck on that though.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join