It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Rabbi calls on Obama to free Pollard if he wants to be re-elected...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This is something the debunkers can try to debunk
well well...the truth is not complicated or hard to understand.

Chief Rabbi, Yona Metzger said that Pollard's pardon would go a long way in helping Obama to secure a new term in the White House.

On Sunday, Israeli public radio said that the chief Rabbi, Yona Metzger, had urged US president, Barak Obama, to pardon the Jewish American spy, Jonathan Pollard, in order to win re-election to the White House for a second term in office.
The radio station quoted Rabbi Metzger's Friday address at the Yosharon Synagogue in which he said that "Obama needs to prove his friendship to Israel and to immediately release Jonathan Pollard before pressing for diplomatic initiatives toward settlement of the Israel-Palestine conflict."

He also said that Pollard's pardon would go a long way in helping Obama to secure a new term in the White House adding that, "I do not mean to speculate, but I am expressing the feelings of many American Jews who voted for Obama and feel disappointed by his procrastination despite the numerous appeals on Pollard's behalf."
In a speech to the Knesset on the 4th of January, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, announced that he had sent a letter to Obama officially requesting amnesty for Jonathan Pollard. The White House later confirmed receipt of the letter and that the request would be 'looked into'.
56 year old Jonathan Pollard, a former analyst with the US Navy, was sentenced to life in prison in 1987 for handing over thousands of 'secret defence' files relating to US espionage activities, particularly in Arab states, to Israel. In 1998, the Zionist state officially recognised Pollard as an Israeli spy and he was given Israeli nationality in 1995.

Link to source

Here is the todays reality for the palestine people. WW3 started 1948 at the same time the elimination of the palestine people began.

edit on 23-4-2011 by stavis because: edited vid.

edit on 23-4-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stavis

Chief Rabbi, Yona Metzger said that Pollard's pardon would go a long way in helping Obama to secure a new term in the White House.

Cheif rabbi yona metzger must have amazing talent to be able to pull a
official birth-certificate out of a hat.

wonder . . . can he can get a another noble-peace-prize to appear
out of thin air too ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

LOL thats just my thought
I bet thats the case...OR the maqic hat will produce his birthday certificate AFTER US put ground troops in Libya. Well I am not talking about the ones operating there as we speak. heads up

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

wonder . . . can he can get a another noble-peace-prize to appear
out of thin air too ?

A birth certificate is easy..
Israel was caught with fake Australian Passports...
Now they are way harder to forge..

You wonder if there isn't a little blackmail going on here..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

56 year old Jonathan Pollard, a former analyst with the US Navy, was sentenced to life in prison in 1987 for handing over thousands of 'secret defence' files relating to US espionage activities, particularly in Arab states, to Israel. In 1998, the Zionist state officially recognised Pollard as an Israeli spy and he was given Israeli nationality in 1995
(your source)

IF President Obama releases Pollard I believe HE should be tried for treason. Period.

I can't even imagine him contemplating this act.

peace

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by stavis

56 year old Jonathan Pollard, a former analyst with the US Navy, was sentenced to life in prison in 1987 for handing over thousands of 'secret defence' files relating to US espionage activities, particularly in Arab states, to Israel. In 1998, the Zionist state officially recognised Pollard as an Israeli spy and he was given Israeli nationality in 1995
(your source)
IF President Obama releases Pollard I believe HE should be tried for treason. Period.
I can't even imagine him contemplating this act.
peace

Not to mention, then how could he punish Manning or go after Assange and still keep a straight face?
Their info was far less damaging or secret..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I wonder if he hasen´t broke any federal laws already by this whole birth certificate issue!? Is it not infact at crime to run for president under false grounds? Hm just a thought and if thats correct shoulden´t the matter been looked into right away? no offence but I am sure he could be president after all...in kenya...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I am really confused by this thread. I have read the title over and over but it still confuses me because I do not see anything about this being a birther thread in it.

Chief Rabbi calls on Obama to free Pollard if he wants to be re-elected...

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

LOL thats just my thought
I bet thats the case...OR the maqic hat will produce his birthday certificate AFTER US put ground troops in Libya.

Originally posted by backinblack
A birth certificate is easy..
Israel was caught with fake Australian Passports...
Now they are way harder to forge..

You wonder if there isn't a little blackmail going on here..

I wonder if he hasen´t broke any federal laws already by this whole birth certificate issue!?

So...the birthers have resorted to hiding out in mislabled threads so they can just lie to each other without anyone there to point out their lies?
Classic!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I am really confused by this thread. I have read the title over and over but it still confuses me because I do not see anything about this being a birther thread in it.

And conversely birther threads are about a birth certificate yet you and others turn them into a race issue..
So do you really have a point??

Do I need to post your thread where the OP has a pretty B&W picture to prove my point??

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

And conversely

...at least you admit it, go on...

birther threads are about a birth certificate yet you and others turn them into a race issue..
So do you really have a point??

You must be referring to the scant handful of time I have refernced the racist emails that I get from my birther friends. Need me to post them again for you? The only thing I ever suggested is that the blanket denial that there is no racism in any of it anywhere is obviously a lie because there are in fact still racists out there. You can deny you are racist and I will believe you. When you deny that anyone anywhere is being racist, you lose me. Sorry you get confused so easily by American.

Do I need to post your thread where the OP has a pretty B&W picture to prove my point??

How about you post a link so everyone can read the full context or does that sound a little dangerous to you?
edit on 23-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Clinton denied a pardon. Bush denied a pardon. Obama will deny a pardon.

Our silly little client state needs to find something else to bark about.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

What is there to be confused about? To make a joke about this whole mess is it disturbing you? Also there is a name fo people like you: zionists! or are you just plain ignorate?
well dont wanna have an answer to that...no matter what tye answer is bad

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

How about you post a link so everyone can read the full context or does that sound a little dangerous to you?

Why would I link it and get you a few more posts and maybe a bonus??

It was YOUR thread about the birther issue..
In the OP you had a picture of all US presidents and mentioned something about how he stood out..

So in a Birther Thread YOU brought up race..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I think all these birther responses are the work of one person.

Do you have multiple accounts on here?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I think all these birther responses are the work of one person.

Do you have multiple accounts on here?

lol, yeah sure..I'm actually a robot...

Seriously, I'm unlike the trolls..
They are easy to pick out as they only post in ONE forum...
It's their job so why would they stray?

Now check my post history..
I have interests outside of Obama or 9/11 or zionists..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Maybe you're one of those government "sock puppets" that the media's talking about?

Are your bosses named Charles and David?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

What is there to be confused about?

What all the birther posts have to do with thread. Why the same birthers lie in one thread just to move on after it is debunked and repeat it in another. Why the birthers have resorted to whispering in quiet circles amongst themselves under the guise of discussing a completely different topic. To name a few. Can you help?

To make a joke about this whole mess is it disturbing you? Also there is a name fo people like you: zionists!

Zionist? Really? That is going to be a shock to my parents and the Catholic church I was baptized in. All those Chanukah presents I never got. Here I am apparently not just Jewish, but part of a global Jewish movement. That does not sound crazy at all.

or are you just plain ignorate?

"Ignorate" of what, extactly? There is a ton about this secret birther coven that I am ignorant of.

well dont wanna have an answer to that...no matter what tye answer is bad

Right, why would a birther want an answer to their questions now?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

OHHHHH SNAPPPPPP!!!

I can't stand zionists AND non-zionists.

Come to think of it, I'm not a people person.

link   
hey no problem
Our good friends the Israelis have no problem forging Canadaian Passports in order to commit murders
as the were caught doing a couple years ago

a birth certificate for Isbama should no problem...

link   

Why would I link it and get you a few more posts and maybe a bonus??

Like I said, TO OFFER THE FULL CONTEXT. Hmmm. Funny how you back right down on presenting your accusation in light of what I actually write in full context. Seen that a lot from ya.

It was YOUR thread about the birther issue..
In the OP you had a picture of all US presidents and mentioned something about how he stood out..

So in a Birther Thread YOU brought up race..

Yes, I did. I brought up race. I brought up a few things. I never denied that but what a wonderful job you have done twisting this from why the hell are you birthers hiding out like this and instead trying to get me to defend my thread. My thread stands for itself in its full context. It is pretty sad to see you all resort to hiding in the corner, tossing punches out of the shadows like this.

Please, carry on.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join