It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What about wikileaks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well??

What happened to wikileaks?? A few months ago it was a media frenzy. And now (even though they are still releasing material) it's no big news anymore? And what about insurance.aes256 - What's the news on that??

I think what we need to look at is - what was going on in the world 5 months ago, when wikileaks was all over the media - what happened that we didn't see?

I think wikileaks was used as a smokescreen, and I think it worked perfectly. I think something major happened back then in the midst of the media frenzy - but what was it??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Smokescreen is very correct. Wikileaks was simply the main stream medias flavor of "that week". Anything that could cause distraction and or strife amongst the people is reported to cause disagreement which further propagates the social problems of the whole world. Wikileaks had its 15 minutes, now its Libya, tomorrow Syria.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

edit on 22-4-2011 by ChristianMentat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its simple! Assange got compromised. TPTB got to him so they either got to him by offering him a space in their bunkers and a lifetime membership with the builderberg group.

Back then when he announced that he will release damaging UFO and Bank of America documents he was appauled by the way this corporation operate and that he even mentioned at one point not to bank on BofA.

Now he change his statement that the UFO files he have are not so critical files as well as BofA.

My asumption is that BofA have been in colaboration with the drug cartels and been funding terrorist and other illegal operations such as forcing forclosure on homes. But that is just my asumptions.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wiki-who?

We all fell for the smoke and mirror tactic. The agenda "they" wanted to accomplish has already been taken care of.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
assange just wanted a chip in the big game. now that he's in he doesn't give a flyin f. i guess we'll have to wait 25 years for wikileaks to slowly trickle any relevant information.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by coder22

A CIA tool just like Al-Qaeda.

Don't worry - it will re-appear over and over again whenever useful to TPTB.

However - as usual - don't believe the hype!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by coder22

you are spot on wikileaks was a diversion like some of the other bignews stories and wars.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by truthmagnet

i will be making a thread on this after i have made 20 posts with proof that assange was created and by who.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

Excellent - please let us know when it is ready - I would like to have more evidence to give folks.

I was on the fence - initially - but it is so obvious from what is and what is not leaked that he is a psy-ops operation.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was once legit and somewhat forced into this role.

The guy who still runs cryptogon.com - and who after working with wikileaks has suggested Assange is now a CIA asset - seems legit to me - although I still take his releases with a grain of salt as well...

new topics

top topics

join