It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP page is working again.....Some big spikes yesterday !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
After a while the page is accessible again.....And can somebody

tell me if this is normal? I don't think so

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0827ffad3199.png[/atsimg]

check...20.4. 137.229.36.30...
edit on 22-4-2011 by borutp because: (no reason given)

Set the plot to 3 days

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
im always reading this stuff about HAARP on here. And the big deal over the site being down...I dont understand why people were so worried about it being down or not?

Do people really think that if HAARP is being used in the ways many believe it to be being used in, THAT TERE WOULD BE ANY USEFUL INFORMATION AT ALL ON ITS SITE??

Its like come on already and stop worrying about tracking the site...If it is being used in other ways then what it says it is then the info on the site would be made up anyway..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Explanation: S&F!

Sure looks like a concentrated 4hr long pulsation with similar time in rebound over another 4hrs and strangely between midnight and noon [monitoring stations time]. Coincidence???

Now the units measured are nano tesla's [nT] which is very small.

Tesla (unit) [wiki]

But according to the chart the nT's produced during the spike were peaking about 20 times the background normal magnetic flux. [i.e. from 10nT to 200+nT]

Personal Disclosure: I found this .pdf very valuable reading.

Magnetic Monitoring of Earth and Space. (by Jeffrey J. Love) [geomag.usgs.gov]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I guess you did not see this..... presscore.ca...

and this : 137.229.36.30...

edit on 22-4-2011 by borutp because: link not working?

edit on 22-4-2011 by borutp because: added images

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Where were the earthquakes at yesterday? Looks good enough to blame HAARP for them with spikes in their system. Right??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We will see...maybe it is coming...
Or they failed to produce the big one?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Acording to my link above :

see that the earthquake inducing 2.5 Hz ULF frequency was being broadcasted for the entire days of March 9, 2011 and March 10, 2011. Even though the signature frequency of an earthquake was shown throughout March 9 and March 10 there were no constant earthquakes occurring off the east coast of Japan.

It was 2 days before the Quake the Haarp started with 2.5 Hz ULF if i understand this ?
Today or tomorrow??

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

no i didnt and thanks for the info...but still,why would they show anything of what theyre doing especially now after stuff like that article? maybe it was down to change things around so the next time it happens the real dta wont get out...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
People were looking at the Haarp online before the Japan Quake....and there was this magnetogram online....so I don't know why...It seems like they don't care ?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by borutp

:shk: Do you believe everything you read on the web?

The Magnetometer at HAARP is NOT a measurement of when the Ionospheric Heating side is working.

What this instrument is doing is measuring the magnetic flux, in effect measuring solar wind and lightning and NOT HAARP output.

At best what this tells you is that there may be a connection between the solar winds and earthquakes, but NOT HAARP.

And I am not alone in thinking this:
Xcalibur254

The magnetometer does not indicate whether HAARP is on or not. In fact it detects completely different frequencies than those that HAARP puts out. If this indicates anything it would be that solar activity does indeed have an effect on plate tectonics.

subject x

Both of these instruments are in use whether HAARP is active or not, so as to have a consistant data group from which to make an accurate analysis of HAARP's effects when active. Fluctuations in the readouts of these instruments are not an automatic indication of HAARP being active.

Phage

What you have shown is the trace from a magnetometer located at the HAARP facility. A magnetometer is an instrument which measures fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field. These fluctuations are caused primarily by the solar wind.

I could go on and on but....from the Magnetometer page.....

Magnetic field variations of interest in this program are those induced by electric currents in the ionosphere. The major signal categories detected by the induction magnetometer are short period magnetic pulsations such as Pc1, Pc2, Pc3, PiB, and PiC in a frequency range above a few tens of milliHertz. Among these, the induction magnetometer most efficiently detects Pc1 waves in the frequency range from 0.1 Hz to 3 Hz. Pc1 signals are the result of ion-cyclotron radiation generated near the equatorial plane of the outer-magnetosphere that make their way to the ionosphere guided by the magnetic lines of force. In addition, signals generated in the atmosphere that are caused by lightning discharges, the Schuman resonances, are also detected and sometimes become strong enough to mask signals from the ionosphere.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
If it is being used in other ways then what it says it is then the info on the site would be made up anyway..

Yeah funny isn't it? HAARP gets accused of all sorts of nasty deeds by people who say the government is lying to us and covering up the truth, yet these same people use publicly available HAARP data to prove their point?

How silly is that

If they were up to no good, you would only see data that they wanted you to see

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i first posted this video at the beginning of this week and within 2 days they had taken the site down.

what they are doing with the chemtrailing is building a plasma barrier, they use haarp and the smart grid to create a plasma field within the google magnetic areas which replicates a microwave oven.

I mentioned this on other sites and the resons for it.

i completed an indepth study and put it on utube, i have had interest from a university and other alt media..
now i am not a video expert but these animals are dying for a reason and we need to help these also.

first video

youtu.be...

second video
youtu.be...

they are not that long 1st one is 7 minutes.
i have worked for some of these people and i know how evil they think.

new topics

top topics

join