It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by Phantomfire707

The consequence of the assassination is so dire that the Middle East nations and Russia will mobilize their forces against Israel.

If this prophecy of assassination from the mystery person comes true on the 5th/6th, soon after that, the most dire warning possible will be given by the other person directed at America with a 13-day countdown. If it comes true, it seems I would be obliged to start a thread drawing attention to his warning with the 13-day countdown. BUT NOT IF THE DOW GOES ABOVE 12507!!

DOW 12,544 and rising.

Hey, by the way, isn't the whole Israel, Middle East and Russia thing, along with a big assassination...Isn't that out of the fictional stories written by Tim LaHaye?

Those darn Tribulation books again! You know, maybe Russia has enough trouble already. Those stories are getting a bit out-dated, some of the prophesy posters on ATS need to find new material.

But the obsession with the number 13? That's still current, lots of people like that. Next, factor in the number "11". That's actually MORE popular these days. People would like to hear about something with an eleven in it, I'm pretty sure.

JR

That is the left behind series. What it deals with is Israel develops a formula that has the ability to turn the desert into farmland. Russia wants the formula and attacks Israel. God destroys the russian army. It is actually a very good series.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Dow Jones is up 122 points this morning. It's over. No more loose ends.

Doom is over.

I REPEAT THE DOOM IS OVER.

i hope somebody enjoyed the freak-show, I sure DIDN'T.

5 months of worrying about this crap. For what? All for nothing.

I am done with the doom prognosticating.

I'm not making fun of you.
Seriously you need to see a therapist.
I actually feel bad for you as you do seem sincere.
But there is something in your mind that is pulling you down, causing depression and possibly hallucinations.

None of it was real. I know that's hard to believe but it's true.
People get down on themselves and feel as if their world is over....and their world IS the world. That's where your subconscious took over and created this world of doom.

Please stop posting here and seek help.
Good luck to you sir.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

edit on 26/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

So about that $5,000 you owe us. No checks please doubt I could trust that it would not bounce. Cash or money order. I'll U2U my address.

I Predict he doesn't send you $5,000. If he does, I'll send you a dollar.
Make that $4.26

Sorry Phantom, I could'nt resist. Kinda mean actually... Just walk away. Consider it a lesson and learn from it.

edit on 26-4-2011 by csgt428 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

what's demonstrated is your need to attack from atop your illusionary high horse. Your 1 in 6.5 billion, your opinion on this thread means absolutely squat. You say it to me, it applies perfectly well to you. And work on your reading comprehension so fair discussion about facts can be had. Blanket generalizations and character assassination, is the preferred tactic of the dishonest.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hahahaha

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
i would delete my account and make a new one after being so totally wrong if I were you

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
but oh wait! in your defense you managed to self assert your intelligence by using words with 13 letters and letting us know you know earth has 6.5 billion population, because thats one of those things people with high IQ's are supposed to know. but still Id go make another account. this threrad was 69 pages long hahaha and it was all based on a wrong prediction. or stick with your handle because negative attention is better than no attention at all right? im noty here publically bash you, you seem to have gotten plenty of that. im just asking you to step out of yourself and look at yourself.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Hey, by the way, isn't the whole Israel, Middle East and Russia thing, along with a big assassination...Isn't that out of the fictional stories written by Tim LaHaye?

Those darn Tribulation books again! You know, maybe Russia has enough trouble already. Those stories are getting a bit out-dated, some of the prophesy posters on ATS need to find new material.

But the obsession with the number 13? That's still current, lots of people like that. Next, factor in the number "11". That's actually MORE popular these days. People would like to hear about something with an eleven in it, I'm pretty sure.

JR

It's a fairly common belief among Bible prophecy students to believe that Russia will invade Israel. I think your suggestion that the "assassination blamed on Israel" is in the LaHaye books is misinformation intended to smear. You can prove me wrong about that if you wish. LaHaye novels are not a factor in any of my posts.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
but oh wait! in your defense you managed to self assert your intelligence by using words with 13 letters and letting us know you know earth has 6.5 billion population, because thats one of those things people with high IQ's are supposed to know. but still Id go make another account. this threrad was 69 pages long hahaha and it was all based on a wrong prediction. or stick with your handle because negative attention is better than no attention at all right? im noty here publically bash you, you seem to have gotten plenty of that. im just asking you to step out of yourself and look at yourself.

I was annoyed at the other persons comment, not against you. You expect me to take 500 insults, over and over again, from people that can't stay away from attacking me that judge my posts without having really read them???
edit on 26-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So about that $5,000 you owe us. No checks please doubt I could trust that it would not bounce. Cash or money order. I'll U2U my address.

Give me your address, I'll mail you a $50 bill. It's only appropriate that I cut up the bill into 77 pieces before sending it. And don't be surprised if 7 pieces are left behind.

And you know very well it wasn't 5000 nor offered to the "naysayers." Pfffffff.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Stop whining - you got your 100+ flags for posting drivel - congratulations!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lol WOW. This is embarrassing isn't it? Makes you want to think next time before you post something you think might happen. another stupid false "prediction"..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Give me your address, I'll mail you a $50 bill. It's only appropriate that I cut up the bill into 77 pieces before sending it. And don't be surprised if 7 pieces are left behind.

And you know very well it wasn't 5000 nor offered to the "naysayers." Pfffffff.

thats fine chief not like I cannot tape it back together and still spend it

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

That is the left behind series. What it deals with is Israel develops a formula that has the ability to turn the desert into farmland. Russia wants the formula and attacks Israel. God destroys the russian army. It is actually a very good series.

LEFT BEHIND! Yes, I remember now, appreciate that, thank you. My wife actually read the series a while back, and liked it, but I'm not into that kind of thing myself. Still, I see people refer to it all the time, and usually when I see Israel, and Russia together, I start to think maybe they are letting the fiction get to them.

The OP already explained that wasn't the case, that it's just a theme in scripture. That's probably cool, but if they're going to jump on the coattails of scripture, then they should know that people aren't exactly supposed to be spewing off timing for stuff only God knows.

Or, I probably have it wrong yet again...

Well, what do I know? I'm agnostic!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

thats fine chief not like I cannot tape it back together and still spend it

I'll just send you every 7th piece instead.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Stop whining - you got your 100+ flags for posting drivel - congratulations!

I don't care about the flags, tell a Mod to transfer them all to you, and I'll agree to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How about instead you do the responsible thing and contact a Moderator to close this thread because of an error on your part? The prediction didn't come true, you are getting bashed, I see no point in having this thread continued.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

How about instead you do the responsible thing and contact a Moderator to close this thread because of an error on your part? The prediction didn't come true, you are getting bashed, I see no point in having this thread continued.

Dear Moderator, if you judge it's time to close this thread, please do so. I submit to your judgement.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

No, you see at the top of the page? The Alert button. That is what you need to use.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join