It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
conducting drills on the same day that pertain to the event?
Again?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This means I'm going to miss the NBA Finals and Mass Effect 3.,,,damn

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

......tomorrow on Good Friday.

?????

Meh!

"tomorrow" is relative, on this planet. Or, didn't you realize this????

Anyway, easy enough to presume you're in the USA based content. SO, as usual, most Americans are woefully ill-informed about the rest of the World.

(I am in the USA, so don't start bashing...)

22 April, 2011??? Oh, is it "good friday"??? Who cares?? The "bible" is nonsense, anyway....

...what really matters is.....it is "Earth Day".....and, MY BirthDay!!!! (Woo Hoo!)

Yeah, big darn deal....who cares ? I sure don't.

Tomorrow (as I type this) in the USA will be a typical Friday, with many M-F 9-to-5 worker bee drones looking forward to Happy Hour, after work ("TGIF"...LOL!).....1/2 price appetizers, $1 draft beers, etc......

Enjoy your weekend.......

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting your concerns. I've been telling my husband a 9.6 is coming, just not sure where. I hope we are both very wrong. For now, I'm going to go eat a cookie, I've been dieting, I need a cookie.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
9 minutes until April 22 @ UTC....we are DOOMED!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If I recall we were warned not about the end but the doom and gloomers from GLP. Not to worry here I'll be working till happy hour then the weekends mine. Please say you won't come back if your wrong

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

are you serious?????

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
all I can say is,
we will see tomorrow

dang-it, that ruins the plans
for the weekend.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, I would like to add that I have been following that dude on face book who predicted the Japan stuff posted this

Mitchell Coombes For those that live on the east coast of Australia (NSW and QLD), if you haven't already started doing so, now is the time to start stockpiling petrol, food, and water for long-term storage. Do not bother saving your cash, it will become worthless. If you own a car, start stockpiling Petrol on April 27th.

and this

Mitchell Coombes Global Economic Collapse . May 11th is the Point of No Return, keep your eyes open

oh and this.

Mitchell Coombes My opinion is stop thinking about earthquakes and tsunamis, those HAARP disasters come later on. Focus on the economy, focus on stockpiling goods, that should be your focus.

you have to be a friend of this to get on his page. So maybe your on to something.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
one poster asked what city/area will be hit by this massive earthquake (or event)

i prognosticated in 1991, during the 100 hour bombing in Iraq, that a city in the middle of america,
and populated by the blue collar middle american would be attacked...

and that city could very well be Kansas City which straddles the River

but i was dead wrong, it turned out to be Oklahoma City where the Murrah Building was bombed.

so i'm again guessing that KC will be the NEWS sources epicenter of catastrophe.
even though the quake could be in Madrid again...

thinking aloud here....

even though it already is Friday in the Orient and Asia... & the markets will be open there (?)
the precise time got to be related to a place in the USA if the Quake or bombing attack
is to occur on Good Friday and greatly distress the USA.

figure NYC or DC as two prime targets (FED Reserve or US Treasury as targets)
or if its KC.... it would be interesting to correlate the sundown in Jerusalem time with some of these target sites in the USA....

heres a site that will compute the time differences... so you can speculate when it would be a 'just' time for the calamity to transpire.

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is one of those prediction threads that makes you stop and gawk for a few minutes. I suppose there's no denying the stock market aspect of it. I like that most are expressing concern for the OP who is obviously a little more than distressed.

Phantomfire707, read this response again bud....

Originally posted by dbove
Calm down :|

Your text was a bit hard to follow, so i am not sure if i got all the points you tried to make, but here is my take on it:

The chance is significantly higher than what you calculated. The trend of the Index is constantly rising.

As sure as inflation is constant, also the DOW is rising. So it is more probable it ends in a high than a low, on any day.

I give you that it is however a curious observation, but calm down, don't torture yourself. What ever happens, it must happen; you should not be in that shape/it is not your fault. Look at the bright side - If it would happen, maybe the destruction is what is required for a new way of life to emerge on earth. There is always a bright side if you choose to acknowledge it.

There is always a bright side if you choose to acknowledge it

A funny meaningless coincidence; the song "always look on the bright side of life" has been playing in my head all day long.

I think the important thing for you to remember now is that you have done your part, got the warning out. Now you only need to trust your God and His plan for you.

~Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Originally posted by kro32

burn baby burn

gotta go get me a six-pack and some doritoes and jump up on the roof..can't wait for the show to begin

I don't drink but i'll join you on the roof with my...."tobacco" pipe. and smoke the most "tobacco" anyone has ever smoked.

Is there room for one more? I'll bring a case of Heineken and a bag of ranch flavored Doritos.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Deleted my own post before it got deleted
edit on 21-4-2011 by idonotcollectstamps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
I HOPE it is a religious revelation. I can't wait till god/jesus comes back. I am so going to beat the ever loving crap out of him. It will be like "Zoomp portal opens up out pop some hippy dude in a robe smiling BOOM POW SMASH he gets a three hit combo combo all-you-can uppercut and flies backwards through the portal again.

Then I drop a deuce through the portal as a going away present.

That is what I predict will happen.

The end.

HA! thats amazing, I award you 1million internet points

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by kro32

burn baby burn

gotta go get me a six-pack and some doritoes and jump up on the roof..can't wait for the show to begin

I don't drink but i'll join you on the roof with my...."tobacco" pipe. and smoke the most "tobacco" anyone has ever smoked.

Is there room for one more? I'll bring a case of Heineken and a bag of ranch flavored Doritos.

only one bag? with all my "tobacco" we will probably need more, depending how long the apocalypse takes, but you can definitely come the more the merry'er!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

And some people believe in destiny, some things are just meant to be...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
reply to post by gaurdian2012

And some people believe in destiny, some things are just meant to be...

Not to mention history repeating itself. That part definitely happens.

The events may have different names and faces/places, but the flavor of the time period is definitely there.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EileenBackenswallo11
www.greatwarning.com...

is this where you stole your prediction from?

Ok, before you accuse someone of stealing, go the the site you linked then scroll to the bottom of the prediction , and notice that the poster there says,"that this prediction came from Godlikeproductions",
click on the GLP link and take note of the user name,it is the same person as you are accusing. then after you get your foot out of your mouth why don't you be a real man or woman and apologise.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by EileenBackenswallo11
www.greatwarning.com...

is this where you stole your prediction from?

I wrote that! It could have been on ATS that I wrote it or the other conspiracy site. I'll find out exactly where I posted it.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

You posted it on GLP, follow the think your accuser posted,then scroll to the bottom of the prediction,and see that it came from GLP,click there and there you are,with your very own original prediction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
If I recall we were warned not about the end but the doom and gloomers from GLP. Not to worry here I'll be working till happy hour then the weekends mine. Please say you won't come back if your wrong

I think op has worked hard on this theory and deserves to at least be listened to... isn't that what we're here for? They obviously strongly feel this. We have the right to ignore things if we find it too outlandish, but to say don't come back if you are not right?

Many feel that something "big" is going to happen in the near future (meaning even a couple years), but if someones intuitions and dreams and codes can help us, why not? I for one, appreciate these threads. Thats why I'm here. The op seems to be on to something... I think we owe respect whether correct or not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join