It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.9 Earthquake in California predicted by proven and validated SOURCE * lead-in to volcanic activity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
The subject of this thread is a prediction of a major earthquake, and whether the location and related volcanic activity could be sceintifically plausible.

Of course it is, and I'll raise you 1: your "source" even went so far as to specify possible volcanic activity in "WA,ID,MT,WY,OR and CA," didn't he?

And now I'll raise you 1 more: This thread was posted on 4/17, four days before your Sirian and Agarthan "contacts" enlightened you on specifics:

Putting It All Together: A theory of historical proportions involving WA,ID,MT,WY,NV,OR and CA

O! M! G! They're here!

Or, the author is either "channeling" your same source, or from Sirius!

Coincidence?

jw

It's been shown that the prediction is VERY plausible as it happens to be at the Mendocino Triple Junction where the San Andreas and Juan de Fuca faults hit. I've also seen a few articles that show volcanic activity could result from an earthquake at the magnitude and location of the one in the OP. The date for the prediction is specifically on May 26th, but with a range between now and June 15th.

If no major earthquake happens at roughly the predicted location within the timeframe it is obvious my source is not reliable enough to have value, so I will stop posting predictions within my blog.

Channeling is not a typical medium for gaining information; If you are someone who doesn't value channeling or you expect it to be perfect then channeled information is not for you - please consider looking elsewhere.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

If you're going to quote my blog do it... don't make things up and pretend they're from my blog. Get the states right then come back...

and could you be more clear about the date issue? I have no idea what you're talking about.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
And now I'll raise you 1 more: This thread was posted on 4/17, four days before your Sirian and Agarthan "contacts" enlightened you on specifics:

Putting It All Together: A theory of historical proportions involving WA,ID,MT,WY,NV,OR and CA

That quote is not from me, yet I am the only one you discuss in the post - please use a citation and stop the purposeful defamation.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You admit in your blog rhar your goal is to drive as many people to it as possible to spread your/their "messages."
You admit in this thread that it is essentially advertising for such traffic.

This is a lie... you need some help, seriously....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by jdub297

my blog also predicted a moderate to high level earthquake in the center of the Indian ocean, between Australia and Madagascar (where there is no fault line) and it happened a few days ago.

Forgive me for being confused, but where specifically was this? I'm very certain there are plate boundaries in the Indian Ocean between Australia and Madagascar.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DriftingAway

my bad... must have been thinking of just West of Aus... you're right.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You admit in your blog rhar your goal is to drive as many people to it as possible to spread your/their "messages."
You admit in this thread that it is essentially advertising for such traffic.

This is a lie... you need some help, seriously....

So, do you just want me to copy what you posted a few pages back?

Is my thread title a bit of marketing? of course it is...

(What is the difference between "marketing" and "advertising?")

So, where's the lie? In the purpose of the thread?

Of course, your goal is to drive as many people to your blog as possible to spread your/their "messages:"

I am Alcatar. Selamat Ja!
It is quite difficult for your people to attain proper information due to restricted media connections worldwide but the internet is a wonderful way to share channeled news.
I am SeRen#ha.
It is imperative that people try to get the word out quickly that despite the world event to happen soon there are groups which can be trusted and found as friend.
It is crucial to maintain communication and preplanning for when disclosure does occur that you and your cohorts are able to immediately be ready to spread the news

So, looking back over 10 pages, how much of this has been about the possibility of Cascadian earthquakes resulting in volcanic eruptions, and how much has been about the accuracy of the Sirians and Agarthans?

You only used the "earthquake" story for ad placement, to get the greatest volume of "visitors" to read the ministrations of the Great White Brotherhood of Light.

You could've posted an entire thread about the likelihood (granted) of Cascade earthquakes as compared to the likelihood of one causing volcanic activity (not very likely), just like your friend has done for Yosemite and the exact-same region:

What might really be happening in Washington State?

But, it's already been done, so you had to tweak it into a "prediction" story as well.

Now, since the possibilities are already well discussed elsewhere, the "disclosure" didn't happen, the Sirians didn't show up, and the "predictions" are as good as random guesses, what are you really trying to accomplish?

Just askin'.

jw

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

But, it's already been done, so you had to tweak it into a "prediction" story as well.

you are making a lot of incorrect assumptions about me.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Another possible hint there will be an earthquake on the Juan de Fuca fault line. This is speculation based on USGS earthquake data.

The three earthquakes off the coast of Canada, at the island, are all only 4.x but are the first earthquakes in the area in about a month. They are at the northern end of the Juan de Fuca. The San Andreas, at the Southern end of the Juan de Fuca has been quite active (probably typical) with many smaller to medium quakes gradually becoming more prevalent up California, with the northern-most right at Eureka, CA.

I'm a novice and just reporting what I've been watching the last month but it seems the pressure from the southern end has been building, now the northern end has reacted with three 4.x earthquakes in a day. Might mean something, might not, but interesting to watch the progression.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thermo, I am really impressed by your integrity and honesty here. Completely transparent.I like that.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What proof do you have that verifies the true source of your information? Thats what i thought!
It is possible that your source or sources are not from the cosmos but of a spiritual nature, thats right demons!
Agaliarept: reveals secrets and unveils mysteries.
Abigor: skilled in secrets of prophecy.
Sorath: deals with altered states of consciousness and the unknown.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
What proof do you have that verifies the true source of your information?

So you can name a few demons from some arcane book, maybe the Keys of Solomon or something? I don't know.

As a meditator, channeler, paranormal expert, and Reiki master for over 15 years I can tell you I have, unfortunately, dealt with quite a few paranormal issues and threats including poltergeists, spirits, demons, imprints, shadows, and more. I know what a demon is... I even experienced a person summon a demon against me once (turned out bad for them, not a good idea to meddle in stuff like that). The entities I'm channeling are nothing like demons.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Didnt mean to come across as a know it all, and if what you say is true you are much more experienced in these matters than i but have you ever questioned your sources identity?
Demons are deceivers, with the ability to change form, voice and language how could you truly know ?
As you are probably aware oracles and sorcerers have used the demons i mentioned above as well as others to reveal them many insights for thousands of years, if you truly have the ability to speak with a source of superior knoweledge couldnt you infact be an oracle?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I suppose some people might call me an oracle or prophet although I would never want to be known as that. Over the years I've taught a few people to develop their ability to be psychic, channel, do Reiki... but I believe what I do is something everyone can do. It just takes some guidance, understanding, and meditation. We can all access consciousness.

I think Christians like to refer to any entity as either an angel or a demon, they like labels and tend to stay within that certain tradition. In Islam they may be called Jinn (or Djinn). I personally think it goes well beyond those few groups.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Your work is quite impressive.

Ignore the bunkers, close your senses to them and go on with what you are supposed to do.
I myself also found these pea-shooters are a pure waste of time. All those wasted hours I spend on defence and self-explaining is just not worth it.

Go on Thermo, ignore the time wasting. For one I am anxious for period from now to mid November; I see many Geophysical and Astrophysical signs that there is something breeding.

Since you state yourself as Channel or Medium - Always keep in mind:
You are supposing to convey that which you receive; NOT to put your own explanations on it and NOT to defend it. If it is 'demon' then the failures of warnings will be the proof; if it is 'angelic' then the validity of warnings will be the proof; simple issue, demons will not warn of impending disasters.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aromaz

Your simple logic that demons would not warn of disasters is totally flawed, of course they would, they are deceivers.
Good news comes from good. Bad news comes from bad. Cmon.!!!
Using your logic that one accurate warning of peril ensures the source cannot be evil allows you to be easily deceived.
You then assume everything this source conveys is of good intention, you my friend make their work easy.
You are in contact with evil spirits and the sooner you realize the better..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

because the ocean floor splitting can't really be anything but an earthquake..

I disagree again. It would have been a much better match for an earthquake that happened at at an ocean floor *spreading* region.
Instead, you're trying to match it to an earthquake that happened at an ocean floor *colliding* region.

Hmmmm............the earth expansion theory says these are "expansion" areas, rather than "colliding" areas.

Consider the essential difference between Plate Tectonics and Earth expansion in the figure. In Plate Tectonics the action is said to be from the oceanward side as (it is said) "plates move". Yet eastwards beyond the 'subduction zone' (bright colours), where the oceanic crust is relatively thick (and cold) (and brittle) there are virtually no earthquakes until we get to the spreading ridges where (it is said) hot material is rising and the crust is thin (about 10km).

What? ..earthquakes occur at spreading ridges where there shouldn't be (because hot material rises and the crust is thin and supposedly more ductile)? .. but there are none towards the subduction zone where there should be (because the crust is much thicker, cold and brittle). The ocean floors (we are told) get colder thicker (and therefore more prone to earthquakes) as they move away from the ridge, and yet there are no earthquakes in this direction? Clearly a case for more research into yet another of Plate Tectonics' tantalising conundrums.

(The graphic showing locations where world's earthquakes are occurring is here.)

For more information see here, or here, or check out my thread on the subject below.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
Hmmmm............the earth expansion theory says these are "expansion" areas, rather than "colliding" areas.

Since you were already given the answer in your expanding earth thread by weedwacker, I'll just cut and paste it here, because, no matter how much you wish to make up "nobody would notice if they recalibrated it"; excuses, it is still the right answer.

"Expando Planet"?
Sorry, not very plausible in the least. Something like that might have been able to fool enough people, some years ago....but, technology today is the proof of the ridiculousness of such a hypothesis (heck, even "hypothesis" is giving that idea too much credit!). Ever heard of "GPS"? Ya know, it is very, very accurate.
Point is: IF the Earth were "growing" or "expanding", then GPS technology would reveal this to be the case. It doesn't.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Obviously, you didn't read the links.....but I guess it was easier using someone else's un-researched re-run instead.

By the way, the post you copied from Weedwacker didn't even make much sense originally. I mean, if you can't be bothered to even state your own opinion, at least copy from someone who can articulate a thought in a way that makes some sense!

Why do you agree with him anyway? Is he an expert on the subject with years of study under his belt, like the people I quoted and referenced? Are you? Or are you just following the rest of the herd blindly, baaa, baaa, baaa

I only responded to you in the first place because of your patronizing response to the OP in which you made a statement that reflects the current thinking which is rapidly being discounted by new technology that is making new information available.

The research I have done shows that some parts of the plate tectonic theory have serious flaws which are answered by the earth expansion theory.

My conclusion is that the earth is expanding, and that the process is accelerating right now, probably leading up to something cataclysmic in the possibly near future. Apparently this is something that we are not going to be allowed to know about it, so any theory that points to this will be rejected and ridiculed, as you and Weedwacker and others have done. So be it.

Since this thread isn't really about earth expansion, (although it is part of what is driving earthquakes and volcanism, according to the research I have personally done on the subject) and I don't want to derail the thread any further, I'll just do some of the work for you and leave you with the following quotes from two of the links I gave you.

An interrogation of published space-based geodetic solutions to the Earth's geodetic network, while shown to be non-conclusive, also suggests that raw observational satellite data are being routinely constrained to a static-radius Earth, thus precluding their relevance to Earth expansion.

While published geodetic measurements are routinely quoted to sub-centimeter accuracy, large unexplained fluctuations in Earth radius for most observation sites throughout the world tell us that mathematical solutions to the present Earth radius are not as sufficiently well constrained for use in vertical plate motion studies as they are for horizontal motions. For horizontal plate motion studies, published results for current-day horizontal motion of the major plates are shown to be close to the million-year average-motion vectors determined from oceanic mapping. This conclusion is consistent with Earth expansion, and in fact forms the basis for model construction.

Various lines of evidence lead to the inevitable conclusion that the Earth has expanded. One of the most astonishing lines of evidence presented by James Maxlow is provided by the same satellite navigation technology which is commonly used to pinpoint an exact location on the Earth.

James Maxlow explains in detail how the current space geodetic results seem to be inconclusive since they do not include a vertical vector component. Once this component is included it shows that Earth expansion is happening today.

These geodetic models show a clear and unquestionable change in the Earth’s radius.

When the global geodetic network was first established in the 1990s they were found to show that the Earth was expanding by 18 mm/year.

However, since the Earth was expected by conventional science to be a constant size it was recommended that this expansion be “restricted to zero” and this is what was implemented by adding a correction factor to the results. The value of 18mm/year is very close to the 22 mm/year calculated from the oceanic mapping.

I really don't feel like debating the subject with someone who can't even type their own rebuttal, much less read some information on the subject that would at least allow them to make up their own mind about it, so I won't bother responding to any further posts from you.

God bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join