It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the most Believable UFO Incident/Post on ATS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It's right up there as one of my favourite incidents in the 'close encounter' reports. I mean, it's got a lot going on in there and no specific explanation covers it all. The tracks were explained as rabbits and forestry workers. The object a water tower. The torn trousers ('trews') just typical wear and tear and the eyes and lost voice put down to ingesting (somehow) nightshade or something similar...I forget which one.

The PSH seems like the strongest route to explaining it although I can't help thinking of Pascagoula and that brings it back to a WTF.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The Pascagoula Abduction is pretty convincing, a Korean War vet and his friend were abducted by strange robot-like beings in the 70's. I love one of Charles Hickson's(RIP) quotes, and I'm paraphrasing, "Fear is something you expect. But this was something that wasn't even supposed to exist, and that's fear you can't even describe."

"I certainly was afraid, in fact when they lifted me into that craft, I thought I would never set my foot on Earth again. That I would never see my family again."

"I've never considered life on other worlds, I never thought about it. But now, there's no doubt in my mind, there's at least 1 world out there with life on it, I know that to be a fact."

Here's another one; does anyone get the impression that this woman is lying?

Check out this swamp gas moving around

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Several reports say that missing footage from the Moon Landing started when Neil Armstrong happened to mention on live TV that they were being watched by something in the distance. The transmission suddenly went dark for a few minutes straight away.

No one ever really explained the outage.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I sure like Tinley Park Illinois. Giant Triangular craft lots of
police witnesses, patrol car goes dead as the craft passed
over it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Westall 66 - Small saucer sighting at the westall campus in Australia -
. "Westall a surburban UFO mystery" is the best search if this video is ever removed.

Several students observe a small drone like ufo move through the campus during daylight hours. Cover up was quick on this one, one teacher apparently got pictures of this thing, but the entire camera was confiscated. Students were asked to forget it happened. The video of the local TV station was taken by the govt. When requesting FOI documentation for this case, Bill Chaulker says there is nothing for Westall.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Belgian Wave, specifically the Nov. 29 sightings in 1989. Unfortunately this case has been clouded somewhat by a hoaxed photograph and dispute over the radar returns.

However, IMO, the November 29 sightings represent one of the better documented cases of a UFO. The show Unsolved Mysteries did an excellent recreation of the Eupan sighting with officers giving their firsthand accounts as the story unfolds.

The first set of officers, von Montigny and Nicoll, observe the craft at one point for 45 minutes as it hovers stationary over a lake. One interesting point is they all observe it shoot out a probe like device from the center that then returns back (reminds me of the Tehran 76 sighting)

Part 1 ( von Montigny and Nicoll starts at 2:12)

Part 2

edit on 22-6-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: added video comment

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Already mentioned, but other than those mentioned by the OP, the original poster should check out Rendlesham. So much evidence for this one.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Kenneth Arnold.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: coolottie
reply to post by rigel4

This one I just saw on Youtube, is one of the best sightings I have seen in years, In Full Screen you can see even more. The debunkers will have to work over time to disprove it. Timed the thread good F&S

video unavailable

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Several of these have already been mentioned

I've always believed the Travis Walton case
The Socorro, NM crash is very compelling
Dulce Base in northern NM (Archuleta Mesa)
Kecksburg, PA crash
Rendlesham Forest has an amazing amount of evidence
Roswell (Corona, NM crash)
Kenneth Arnold sighting
Aztec, NM crash
Phoenix Lights
Battle of Los Angeles
Japan Airlines Flight 1628
2012 Olympics sighting
Much of the NASA video
The southern Illinois sightings in 2000
The Flight Sergeant Roland Hughes encounter in 1952 (so convinced he painted the saucer he saw on the side of his plane)
The Malmstrom AFB UFO/Missile Incident

My own multiple sightings are the most convincing to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join