It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer Actually God?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Over the last winter I have watched so many videos pertaining to ancient history, and read a ton of information on it, and now I am at the cross roads where my question is 'is Lucifer God?'

If anyone is at the point where they have done enough research into the past I would love to hear their opinion. I am however not interested in hearing answers from anyone that is a full blown Catholic, Christian, etc that is going to tell me 'the devil, the devil' for it will be irrelevant to me. Your still stuck in your brainwashing, and that's okay for you specifically, because you still have time to 'wake up'. The Holy Bible does not go nearly far enough back into history to be taken as 'Gods' word, because if you do the research you can clearly see who, as in what group, wrote it. I will just add that I am not saying Jesus doesn't exist so don't throw that at me. I am just pointing to the authors of the Bible.

So given the extraordinary amount of evidence that is being uncovered by us non-elite (our 'awakening') about Divine intervention all things point to the question, 'Is Lucifer God?' Is the whole Lucifer is the Devil thing the greatest conspiracy itself?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Lucifer is the Devil

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Being Jewish I would have to disagree. But I will read what you have to say. I enjoy learning about other people's views and beliefs. I believe in Judaism Lucifer is either another term for Satan or a name of a king.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It seems to me that much of the Bible shows God in the position of power over man, who is not worthy of his knowledge and ability. In stories like the tower of Babel, God is shown confusing man in order to better control him.

Lucifer, or the "Light-bringer/Light-bearer" is thrown out of Heaven for wanting God's knowledge and power. Depending on how you interpret a lot of this, it would seem that God is an oppressive force trying to keep man from attaining certain enlightenment and ability.

I have also been putting a lot of thought in to this and how we are coming to a point in technology that is making us God-like. Are we going to be put down again by God or enlightened?
edit on 20-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There was no doubt a fantastic civilization that existed thousands of years ago.

I believe that Lucifer was left behind by God as punishment for sins of the flesh.

I love this subject. Have you read "The Dead Sea Scrolls"?

The ancient text is pretty clear. Lucifer fell out of favor with God.

At least, that's how I read it...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think the entities you're looking for are "Saklas" or "Yaldabaoth." Do a little bit of research into Gnostic Christianity and you'll find these creatures gumming up the works.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here is my theory.

you know how people say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing us he didnt exist?

are they joking? thats not even a good trick, the best trick you could do was convincing people they are worshiping god, when they are infact worshiping the devil. just look at all the crazy stuff hes done, but god works in mysterious ways, yeah OR hes the god damn devil.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Lucifer is definately not God.
He however wants you to believe he is God though.
Stay away from BET.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I will agree, although there are many who just can't climb far enough out of their boxes to understand. Lucipher is NOT Satan in Judaism by the way, Satan is the Accuser, Lucipher is the first created of the Arch Angels so to speak. Lucipher means Light bearer, or light bringer. Now in Genesis when we read let there be light, I would posit (as do many inner esoteric traditions) That Lucipher is the manifestation of the creative impulse...ie: the absolute born from the quiescent inabsolute , or Aleph..undifferentiated universal potential. Christ would be considered light as it is the son/Sun of the creative force in this case Lucipher the Absolute manifestation of God. Light is the finest fastest moving principle in matter, all pervasive really hence all one in Christ etc...bring on the literalists!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
No, Lucifer/Satan is not god. Think of it this way: since the dawn of man kind or, the Garden of Eden, man ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge and ever since then, man has used knowledge to gain power over his fellow man and do the work of Satan. Isn't blatantly obvious that mankind, in general, is evil in the way we act towards one another, especially when we have power and knowledge and use that power and knowledge to further ourselves instead of helping others? Satan manifests himself in the human brain. You can either choose to expel evil from yourself, or you can worship the light/Lucifer and try and become your own god and use knowledge, power, and money to further yourself while hurting your fellow mankind. Ie, when the first human learned how to sharpen a rock, he could kill his fellow man. When he learned how to use fire, he could exploit his fellow man. That is essentially what illumination is and what is taught in secret societies. To worship Lucifer/light/the sun.

Listen to the dawn of man and ancient Babylon series from Bill Cooper. He explains it brilliantly.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

You ask a question that concerns God, then you don't want any Christians to answer, I can tell you that unless one has a relationship with God,he has no idea of who God is, therefore you are not really asking a question, you are merely looking for some one to agree with you.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
According to the Gnostic Gospels, also known as the Nag Hamaddi scripts, (which are believed by many to outdate almost all of the accepted books comprising the Christian Gospel) the Hebrew God Jehovah or Yahweh is actually an evil impostor and the original serpent actually was the savior of mankind. It can be interpreted that Jesus was actually the second incarnation of Lucifer and that he came to free us of a cycle of reincarnation and suffering imposed on us by the true enemy of mankind.
While this story makes a lot more sense to me since the sadistic bastard of the old testament seems like the perfect description of Satan (Shaitan, Hebrew for enemy), it is still simply a fairy tale which is evidenced by the blatant contradiction of any form of scientific reasoning found within it's pages just like every other religious document.
If you would like to find some meaning and purpose through religion, I'd suggest studying Buddhism. As far as religions go, they are okay in my book as they teach only positive morals based on observation, not superstition and have never committed genocide because of their fairy-tales.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
In his mind? Yes, Lucifer is a god. In reality he's nothing more than a fallen angel.

He gets blamed for a lot of things via most Churches these days as if he is a god. I get a kick out of that! They blame every evil on one entity that isn't omnipresent but apparently according to these churches he is to blame for EVERYTHING bad that happens.

I am not advocating you get acquainted with him or his minions since I did as a youth and learned quickly that they are real.

Lucifer is not God and is pissed off that one day he will be judged. He is doing everything in his power to drag people with him since the old saying "misery loves company" is very true.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It all depends on what you believe. I don't think anyone is going to be able to give you a straight yes or no answer. If you believe that "God" is the energy and building block of everything/everyone in this Universe, then by that definition Lucifer would also be "God", and vice versa. If you believe the Bible word for word, then Lucifer is an angel who fell out of favor with God. If you have Pagan beliefs, then maybe you believe that Lucifer is the bringer of light and knowledge,.... later to be falsely demonized by the Christian religion. It's a bit difficult to argue over something none of us have witnessed, and have no proof it ever existed. Everyone has their own version of the story.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have said the same thing to myself and that is how the evidence of the story told but I believe that they are the fallen ones that created us but it was all part of a bigger picture.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Check out the spirit of truth!!! He will tell you whats is UP!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Luciferians believe he was. I always thought Lucifer referred to venus. The light bearer and the enlightened one. Sounds more like Christ .Perhaps a God but not Prime Creator. Venus has quite a connection to Luciferians. No expert on any of it but find it fascinating how the secret societies hide under the mask of one thing yet appear to be another. Maybe you are on to something?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have to admit that the God of the Abrahamic religions sure seem like he's more of an evil entity than the supreme almighty being he's supposed to be.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
When you think of the concept of god, the creator, you generally (at least I do) think of a caring/loving entity if you will. I've done enough research that convinces me that most elite world leaders, members of secret societies, and people who study the occult, worship Lucifer. Most of these people generally are up to no good. In fact, most do really bad things. Would you say they're doing god's work???

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

If one reads the old testament closely, there appears to be 2 different gods vying for control and dominion. When you compare the old testament to the new testament there is yet a 3rd god that little compares to the 2 warring old testament gods. The 3rd new testament god however may be one of the two from the old testament. That is hard to decipher. It is most peculiar and may very well tell the story of the war that continues to plague us to this day.

There may very well be powers and various principalities at work here that have been waging this war from time immemorial. I think it is difficult to assess what has been tampered with and what has not depending on the inner motives of various factions. I also believe that as soon as truth reveals itself there are always powers that try and distort it if they can't dispose of it entirely and use it for their own purposes.

A clear indication of these manipulations of what could possibly have been truthful accounts, is the Council of Nicea which met in A.D. 325. They created the Creed of Nicea. The council defined what it believed to be the teachings of the Apostles regarding who Christ is and what the Bible would consist of.

edit on 20-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join