It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Lucifer Actually God?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by pepsi78

Samuel 22:14 — "Yahweh thundered from heaven, the Most High [Elyon] uttered His voice.

I'm not seeing the part where there are two different gods. It looks to me that the Most High, Yahweh, uttered his voice and it thundered from heaven.

Yahweh thundered from heaven, Elyon uttered his voice.
it's another character that hears Yahweh voice. Yahweh also was given a portion.

Yahweh, son of El Elyon This makes it clear.
From the bible:

"When the Most High Elyon divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.
For the LORD’s portion is His people;
Jacob is the place of His inheritance."

It's clear, for Jehova's portion from the most high elyon is his people.

Jehovah in the council of the gods, he judges among the other gods and mentions the name of the supreme god.

From the bible:

That Israel would walk in my ways! 14 I would soon subdue their enemies, And turn my hand against their adversaries. 15 The haters of Jehovah should submit themselves unto him: But their time should endure for ever. 16 He would feed them also with the finest of the wheat; And with honey out of the rock would I satisfy thee.

God standeth in the congregation of God; He judgeth among the gods. 2 How long will ye judge unjustly, And respect the persons of the wicked? [Selah 3 Judge the poor and fatherless: Do justice to the afflicted and destitute. 4 Rescue the poor and needy: Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked. 5 They know not, neither do they understand; They walk to and fro in darkness: All the foundations of the earth are shaken. 6 I said, Ye are gods, And all of you sons of the Most High.(Elyon)

edit on 6-8-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
lucifer is the planet venus,the morning star and god doesnt exist and my reason for thinking that god does not exist is>>>..."a place called auschwitz"...but if they both are not creations of organized religions to keep the sheeple in line and in a state of constant fear, then they are most likely malevolent and benevolent alien beings..
oh yeah,i almost forgot....god just just lays around on a cloud with angels brushing his hair, looking down and doing nothing as children are murdered over and over and over.....

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DarylHamblett

The Hebrew does not have this name Lucifer in Isaiah. The actual translation is '"morning star, son of the dawn". Nor does the translation of Isaiah 14:12- depict an evil entity at war with God it's maker. This 'morning star' is also known by 'Day Star' since it is the last star/Venus still visible through dawn. It is said that the rooster crows at this star announcing the morning. We also know this name refers figuratively to a 'Light Bringer' or Enlightener. Since when is enlightening people an evil thing? According to the book Revelation of Jesus... Revelation 22:16
"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and MORNING STAR."
Jesus is a "Morning Star" and so is the " 'another' comforter" that Jesus said he'd send, the "son of man" at the "end of the world" for Bible also says...Job 38:7
"When the MORNING STARS sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

reply to post by DarylHamblett

The Hebrew does not have this name Lucifer in Isaiah. The actual translation is '"morning star, son of the dawn". Nor does the translation of Isaiah 14:12- depict an evil entity at war with God it's maker. This 'morning star' is also known by 'Day Star' since it is the last star/Venus still visible through dawn. It is said that the rooster crows at this star announcing the morning. We also know this name refers figuratively to a 'Light Bringer' or Enlightener. Since when is enlightening people an evil thing? According to the book Revelation of Jesus... Revelation 22:16
"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and MORNING STAR."
Jesus is a "Morning Star" and so is the " 'another' comforter" that Jesus said he'd send, the "son of man" at the "end of the world" for Bible also says...Job 38:7
"When the MORNING STARS sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

The fact of the matter is that if “God” has power over all things then he ultimately controls and is responsible for the “devil” or Lucifer. That’s a philosophical interpretation of the “devil” principle; like a good friend of mine use to say to me: “God is the devil:

If one thinks the omnipotent God is separate from the devil then that is a form of dualism because this devil would be a separate reality from God. That is theologically and metaphysically an impossibility.
Bottom line: Lucifer and the devil are a part of God’s attributes.

On another level, the theological, the ignorant equating Lucifer with the” devil” is incorrect. Lucifer has a separate history from this “devil” mythological being.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

The name Lucifer appears in Isa. 14:12, where the king of Babylon is compared to Lucifer (or the planet Venus, the morning star) as one fallen from heaven.

In the third century C.E., Lucifer was identified with Satan, and Luke 10:18, which speaks of Satan falling from heaven, was seen as a reference to the verse in Isaiah.

In the West, Lucifer also survived as an independent spirit being.

According to the old magicians, Lucifer was said to preside over the East (possibly an identification with the morning star). He was invoked on Mondays in a circle in the center of which was written his name. As the price for appearing to the magician, he asked only a mouse.

Other traditions state that Lucifer rules Europeans and Asiatics. He sometimes appears in the shape of a beautiful child. When he is angry his face is flushed, but there is nothing monstrous about him.

He is, according to some students of demonology, the grand justice of Hades, and as such is the first to be invoked by witches in the Litanies of the Sabbat.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: loagun

Lucifer is the "light-bringer", and God said, "let there be light". Basic arimethitic at this point.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You should continue your research.

Lucifer is better than god. He tried to bring knowledge to the humans and dared to argue with god. god being a power hungry tyrant cast out Lucifer for daring to give humans higher knowledge.

Read any of the main books of Religion. How many people did Lucifer KILL?

Then look up how many people god killed. A huge huge contrast!!!

Keep going, and you will gain the knowledge that allows you to see clearly!!

Let those who believe in god continue down their path to constant servitude and worship of an unworthy entity.

Lucifer has not demanded YOU too worship anyone, including himself!!

The bible for instance is the word of the god....he had to put down Lucifer as he is a cowardly power crazed maniac. Lucifer did not resort to such childish means. He let the wise people decide for themselves. Made no demands and made no threats.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just so you know, if you look up where the word Lucifer was used, its not even there. The Hebrew is "The Howler"
It means he's screaming his head off as he's being led to execution.
So that should answer that God thing lol

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: esqONE

words are interesting to play with.... so i give it a try
what if the greatest trick the devil ever pull was to convince that he is the only one true god that created men in his image and israel is his chosen people?

peace
edit on 17-7-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2014 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
God or Lucifer...It like being between a rock a hard place.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

• If by Lucifer you mean the Roman deity, the answer is no. Lucifer and Yahveh are two completely different traditions.
  • If by Lucifer you mean the God of Satanism, the answer is partly yes. Satanism in it's many forms often rely on Hermetic theology, philosophy and cosmology, and the God Hermes describes can easily be recognised by any Jew, Muslim or Christian theologian.
  • If by Lucifer you mean the Latin word or term lucifer, meaning morningstar, the Christian God is closely connected to the morningstar, and in Revelation we see Jesus discribing himself as the God of the Morningstar. The conquering messiah is the carnated morningstar, and Jesus is his God. The planetary phenomenon we know as a morningstar, is when Venus rise above the Sun every 584 or so days. This phenomena express the divine bond between the king and his God. The symbols are phi, pentagram, divine man, king, beauty, strength. Venus as a boy.

• posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:47 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Specimen

Life is a highway, man. Boulders and hard places apply. Take it like a man, man! Just roll along and stay on the street. The hard city wall in the way will come soon enough

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:24 AM
    link   
    The Bible states that satan is king of the earth, Christ is God of heaven. See quotes I hand selected at my site:
    www.poweroftheair.com...

-SB

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:13 PM
    link   

originally posted by: loagun
    Over the last winter I have watched so many videos pertaining to ancient history, and read a ton of information on it, and now I am at the cross roads where my question is 'is Lucifer God?'

If anyone is at the point where they have done enough research into the past I would love to hear their opinion. I am however not interested in hearing answers from anyone that is a full blown Catholic, Christian, etc that is going to tell me 'the devil, the devil' for it will be irrelevant to me. Your still stuck in your brainwashing, and that's okay for you specifically, because you still have time to 'wake up'. The Holy Bible does not go nearly far enough back into history to be taken as 'Gods' word, because if you do the research you can clearly see who, as in what group, wrote it. I will just add that I am not saying Jesus doesn't exist so don't throw that at me. I am just pointing to the authors of the Bible.

So given the extraordinary amount of evidence that is being uncovered by us non-elite (our 'awakening') about Divine intervention all things point to the question, 'Is Lucifer God?' Is the whole Lucifer is the Devil thing the greatest conspiracy itself?

funny thing out of nowhere that question popped into my head. And i cant stop thinking about it

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:28 PM
    link   
    The bearer of light. If we consider symbolism, without going too deep in we can all agree we can percieve light as something positive. Yes? How could the bearer of light be any negative or “the devil”. Light is symbolic for goodness, truth, wisdom. “The truth shall set you free” Lucifer is said to be bear this, how could we dare call it something “evil” or “the devil”.
    I don’t know if he is god, but that alone makes a lot more sense than the god we have all been raised to worship. Forced to worship i should add. If not consequences like eternal damnation pushed us right back in line and order. Not dissing anybody’s belief by any means, we are all entitled, that is why we have unique wonderful Minds. The answer boils down to faith man. Intuitively you can only catch so much. Anything reaches the mind, very little reaches the heart. Stick with what reaches the heart, as long as you have the best intentions you can’t really worry much.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:19 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Eddlopez77

God is projector Lucifer is monitor.

Rejected (reflected, not absorbed) light is backwards and imaginary, formed from pulses 1/2 wavelength behind the current real invisible source image. Real resinous analogue input and imaginary vitreous mirrored pulse wave output.
    edit on 28-4-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join