It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dr michio speaks about the world of physics and what is to come

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i love to listen to michio ...been a world leading theoretical physicist, professor, he brings a lot to the table regarding the existence of other life..i can't help but read between the lines with him sometimes its almost if he is trying to tell us something ..a good source of information for what we can achieve as a species if given enough time....link www.disclose.tv...
i always post in ufo forum so sorry if i offend

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

S@Fed already. Will watch video later. But in the meantime could you give a brief explanation of what the video has in store for us? remember many members are either at work or simply do not have the ability to watch videos but would still love to know what you the OP thinks and why you felt this was important enough to grab their attention.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I will S & F and watch when i get back from work thank you for providing us this video i did not know about it

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by sitchin

S@Fed already. Will watch video later. But in the meantime could you give a brief explanation of what the video has in store for us? remember many members are either at work or simply do not have the ability to watch videos but would still love to know what you the OP thinks and why you felt this was important enough to grab their attention.

Thanks
As noted in a previous post by other ats members there has been much speculation about an official international governmental release of information, or full disclosure, of the presence of extraterrestrials coming sometime within the next year to the world stage. he is speaking at cgf (Global Competitiveness Forum ) keep in mind the source i took from ,has added their own opinion ,but its whats michio is saying that stands out giving the company he is speaking to

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Watched the first part.

Anyone who's even remotely interested in the Human races future / other life will enjoy giving this a watch. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I could do without the edited video.

I'd rather just watch Michio Kaku present than have people putting extra clips in there and adding music.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by sitchin

I could do without the edited video.

I'd rather just watch Michio Kaku present than have people putting extra clips in there and adding music.
i think this is the unedited edition www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Michio Kaku: "People Who Oppose NWO Are 'Terrorists'"

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why are you guys handing out stars and flags for information which has already been covered? I guess you guys really liked the title...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Michio hero, einsten, would not agree with his comments. Something about 'in order to solve our current problems, the next human will have to appear. The next human will not use math the way we do now as math cannot ever accurately describe an infinity and both science and religion agree that the source of all things in infinite.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Damn i managed to avoid Lady Gaga for so long and now this....

Interesting video but i already knew most of it. None the less the type 0 to 4 civilizations are very nice to know.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The second link has no interruptions. Even if this has been seen before on ATS, many people will have missed it, so playing this again is alright by me.

Humanity is at a critical pint in history, I doubt we will see the next 100 years except through radiated eyes and huger, war, famine.

This is so unfortunate as we do have the technology to move forward but man must make a 360 degree turn to even consider having a future like Dr Kaku speaks of.

Time is running out and there are so few with the awareness it will take to move forward.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
Why are you guys handing out stars and flags for information which has already been covered? I guess you guys really liked the title...

Could it be possible that people haven't seen this before? Amazing isn't it! ...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
Michio Kaku: "People Who Oppose NWO Are 'Terrorists'"
if he did say that then i could only assume that he was referring to nwo (politics) any period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power.... and not nwo (conspiracy theory) in which a secret elite is conspiring to rule the world via world government and globalization

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I gotta say, I respect Michio Kaku, but I don't feel like his political opinions are that well thought out. Rather supportive of a one world-government/NWO, and he opposes any hypothetical disclosure:
youtu.be...

EDIT:
Here is an unedited version of the OP's video:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Terrorist because: additional video

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

[vyd]WHFxCRaXSQ[/yvd]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

[yvd]WHFxCRaXSQE[/yvd]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

doh!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Deep thoughts by Dr. Michio Kaku.

edit on 22-4-2011 by SamSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Michio Kaku: Faster than light speed is possible

I don't think NASA is listening.

Faster-Than-Light drive does not benefit their rocket manufacturing corporations.

edit on 4/22/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join