It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK demanded UFO files from CIA 10 days before assassination?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Surprised this hasn't popped up on here earlier, unless I didn't user the search function correctly.
Looks like this story comes from 2 sources. An alleged CIA leak to a conspiracy researcher in the 90s and as the result of a FOIA request recently. Doesn't prove anything or provide evidence as to the who, how, and why of JFK's assassination but definitely adds a whole new layer to the mythology and brings more questions and possibilities.
Apparently, he was concerned about frequent sightings over the USSR that could be misinterpreted as American aggression and wanted to know whatever the CIA did about the phenomenon. He never got that chance....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is a bombshell.... I wonder how many days it takes to organize an assassination?

About 10 you reckon?

But srsly :S I feel like this is a massive twist in a movie. no?

Maybe Oswald was an ET!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here is a related thread about it from 2003.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This is interesting! Thanks for sharing.
Who knows why JFK was killed. I would imagine some big reason(s) behind it and that some powerful people covered it up.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Surprised this hasn't popped up on here earlier, unless I didn't user the search function correctly.
Looks like this story comes from 2 sources. An alleged CIA leak to a conspiracy researcher in the 90s and as the result of a FOIA request recently. Doesn't prove anything or provide evidence as to the who, how, and why of JFK's assassination but definitely adds a whole new layer to the mythology and brings more questions and possibilities.
Apparently, he was concerned about frequent sightings over the USSR that could be misinterpreted as American aggression and wanted to know whatever the CIA did about the phenomenon. He never got that chance....

Well it would take longer than 10 days to plan the assassination so I doubt this would have had any effect other than confirming to the conspirators that they had made the right decision.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Sounds like the plot from Dark Skies.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Richard Hoagland laid a good case for his assassination and who was ultimately behind it, he was pushing for a joint space program to the moon with Russia, to share the wonders there, and of course, thats the Nazi's/Navy's/Nasa's gig. Bush Sr. was in the mix too apparently.

Richard C. Hoagland - JF Kennedy, NASA, the Moon & 2012 - End Game

en.wikipedia.org...

Hoagland further claims that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by an agency or agencies opposed to his stated policy[61] of inviting Nikita Khrushchev to create a joint U.S.–Soviet manned lunar effort.[60] He asserts that Federal agencies such as the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and NASA are linked to Freemasonry.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have always thought there was a connection here. Is there a copy of the burned memo? To me, that is the smoking gun....no pun intended. Without it, its one mans word.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Actually now that I think of it I know that Carter requested information on Ufo's and I believe Clinton and someone further back did and they are fine.

The ones who hold the key's to this are Rumsfeld and Cheney and the first Bush. Research these guys and their methods and what they were doing when Bush was running the CIA. They know exactly what information we have and where it is.

They hold the golden key to our nations Alien information if it exists. There was some guy actually hounding Cheney for awhile about it, actually got through to him on a radio talk show and asked him about it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Well it would take longer than 10 days to plan the assassination so I doubt this would have had any effect other than confirming to the conspirators that they had made the right decision.

My bet is that there is a guy in the corner desk in the basement of the cia that's always making plans.

They decide that one of the top ten needs to be taken out, call Joe downstairs, give him the codeword, and poof! the plans are on the desk.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sorry. But this is really old news. Check our some of Jim Marrs stuff...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Really surprised to see that story on the front page of Drudge.

Makes me think it might be more tempering of the public for whats to come.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Didn't realize the actual CIA documents from Lester's Freedom of Information Act were old news. I'm sure Cooper's leaked documents are. Frankly, I'd call B.S. on "leaked documents" to a "conspiracy researcher" but looks like this one turned out to be real, as confirmed by the FOIA stuff. Fits nicely with his memo to NASA too.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91

I was thinking the same thing. Lots of UFO "tidbits" being dropped in the MSM lately. Truth is, though, this stuff gets picked up by ATS and other alternate sites, but most Americans that I talk to have no interest in the matter. I link stuff like that on Facebook and no one even comments or shows interest. Bring up Charlie Sheen or Dancing With the Stars, though? Minimum 10 replies.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Regarding the pointing out of earlier posts about it...

Yes, the memos were known about before, but the news just broke TODAY that it is confirmed official.

The most frightening part of this for me is not the UFO connection but rather the comment from the CIA director that said, "As you must know, Lancer (JFK code name) has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow...Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group".

What the ....?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing. Lots of UFO "tidbits" being dropped in the MSM lately. Truth is, though, this stuff gets picked up by ATS and other alternate sites, but most Americans that I talk to have no interest in the matter. I link stuff like that on Facebook and no one even comments or shows interest. Bring up Charlie Sheen or Dancing With the Stars, though? Minimum 10 replies.

The general public has been programmed to think and act that way for a long time now. They've been taught to glorify false talent, mind numbing schlump, and pathetic "stars" for so long now that they don't know anything else.

Truth, facts, reality don't matter to the general public. Beiber, Gaga, American Idol, "Reality" shows and their favorite sports do.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The general public has been programmed to think and act that way for a long time now. They've been taught to glorify false talent, mind numbing schlump, and pathetic "stars" for so long now that they don't know anything else.

Truth, facts, reality don't matter to the general public. Beiber, Gaga, American Idol, "Reality" shows and their favorite sports do.

I'm part of the general public and they matter to me so your post is no longer credible. Thanks for playing.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

The most frightening part of this for me is not the UFO connection but rather the comment from the CIA director that said, "As you must know, Lancer (JFK code name) has made some inquiries regarding our activities, which we cannot allow...Please submit your views no later than October. Your action to this matter is critical to the continuance of the group".

What the ....?

No, the most disturbing part is that the memo says, "I (JFK) would like to arrange a program of data sharing with NASA where Unknowns are a factor. This will help NASA mission directors in their DEFENSIVE RESPONSIBILITIES". Emphasis mine.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here is another link you guys might find interesting

www.aolnews.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I think our military has used the alien disinfo campaign as a method of supressing super technolgies they think are so dangerous they can't even tell our own government and presidents about for fear they will let it slip. This is why you have Reagan talking aobut aliens in speeches..

JFK may have felt he had to tell the American people about this alien activity.. as he rightfully should have.. just as our government and military now owe it to us to tell about the advances they have made technologically. Instead they suppress tech and education to keep this secret.

I recently came to the conclusion that our military uses these super technolgies in controlled ways in the way our enemies might -- on our own terms -- to force us to move society in the direction they want.. 9-11 was an example of this.. Japan quake. and JFK assasiantion.. I think the JFL assassination was using MKUltra and a maser (microwave laser) to explode kennedy's head believe it or not.. 9-11 used the same.. MKUltra - the terrorists.. and direct energy weapons to bring the towers down.

I think you can see the microwave beam that heated the fluid in JFK's brain in a nanosecond pule to explode that porrtion of his head. Which was why no bullet was found and his brain went missing.

www.probell.com...(1963).png

I also don't think it's a coincidence Russia KNEW it was us flying over there country and not aliens... they probably knew more about our super tehc being developed tha n our own presiden and government outside these black programs!

This is the brilliant thing about making our tech look like alien saucers.. we can fly into other countries and they have no way of knoiwng if it is us or aliens. Then we have cow mutilations and people being supposedly abducted in our own country to sell other coutries on it being aliens. I think Billy Meier ties into this too..
edit on 18-4-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join