It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and the bible.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Since nobody of those people I directed this thread at probably looked at it, since I put it in the Religion and Conspiracy Forum I guess I'd post a second one about the same topic here.

First of all...No biblethumper. That's why I came to this little conclusion/interpretation cause the bible is so fascinatingly incomprehensible, yet is still around after all these ages and if you include aliens in this whole ordeal, what is written in the bible will at least be somewhat plausible. So trying to make a little sense of it I read through the Armageddon revelations since that's the grand finale of religion...that's what they're all waiting for right? So...

I guess most of you are probably familiar with the " Judgement day " revelation. It is comprised of 7 seals that are opened and each seal that is opened is more devastating than the previous one. All these seals are kind of a build up to the grand finale the 7th seal which introduce the 7 trumpets of judgement and...as I was reading this I thought these very well could be references to a huge spaceship landing, just extremely cryptic, allegorical and metaphorical just like primitive people would have described it...and this landing was probably used to scare the people into religious slavery. Anway...The " seals " could be the openings of the spaceship which would be " God " and the " angels " are aliens...You'll have to use your imagination a little but...but just replace God with spaceship and angel with alien while reading and imagine the " seals " being the openings of the spaceship ( god )...here are a the noteable verses:

And when he had opened the seventh and final seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. 2And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

3And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. 4And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand. 5And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

6And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

" And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. "

Ok...two things in this verse are noteworthy...1st. A star fell from heaven unto earth and to him was given the key to the " bottomless pit " out of which " locusts " came out ...a stargate of some sort? Could this be what is referred to as hell in the bible?

2nd..." only those men which have not the seal of God on their foreheads will be hurt. "
This is interesting since the 13 elite/illuminati bloodlines can be traced all the way back to King David 3000 years ago who Jesus also descendent from. My guess is...and this is a shot in the dark...a loooong time ago aliens came down to earth and helped " the chosen " people. Gave them mathematics, architecture, economy, astrology etc. left instructions on how and why to rule the people and left. Here comes the kicker though... There have been some estimated 7000 civilizations on this earth and nobody knows how the hell they all vanished. How did these bloodlines survive 3000 years then? Well...because god spared them...or better the aliens.

Check this next verse out:

" And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. "

At this point I thought...wtf?...These things sound like the aliens out of the movie " Predator "...I mean...Face of men, hair of women ( those rastas ), body like a horse ( gigantic ) and teeth of lions + breastplates....or more like a mixture of the " Predator " and the aliens out of the movie Aliens: scorpion like tales....?...

For those that have never seen the movie:

Even the crown on the head fits...

This is a hell of a stretch, but could it be that the Illumaniti bloodline was given specific instructions to train/feed/breed us cattle and exactly how to do it by some intergalactic warriors just like in that movie?

It would explain the sudden dissappearance of ancient prospering cultures over and over again, the sudden knowledge of mathematics and astrology...The numerology and astrology the Illuminati seem to whorship and abide by...The beastly things the Illuminati do...are they just acting out instructions by their alien overlords in order to not get killed themselves on this day?

Look at the last two verses of the Armageddon:

And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

Yep...Predatorstyle....

" 8And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. "

wtf?....apparently this " book " is some sort of magic pill by the aliens that's digested into the system.

This would also put quotes by Jesus we're all familiar with...for example:

He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57“As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me. 58“This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever "

into a whole other, yet more plausible perspective...

Maybe he's saying that those who manage to eat the elite, or drink their blood oO...will be spared and " live forever " as the new sacred bloodline?...since the aliens will sense that and spare them, but annihilate and feast on the rest?...

Since nobody knows how all these civilizations vanished from the face of the earth this seems kinda plausible...and I guess it's our turn now...

edit on 18-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The holy babble is completely unreliable and packed full of controversial descriptions. It's also packed full of inconsistencies, inaccuracies, contradictions, impossibilities and atrocities. The only logical explanation for any of the claims in that book is an extraterrestrial explanation. Alien spacecrafts ("chariots" in the sky), artificial impregnation ("virgin birth"), alien/human hybrids (jebus), etc. If none of the events were extraterrestrial, they never happened. It's either extraterrestrial in origin and misinterpreted by primitive people or it's a complete fabrication from liars, hoaxers, schizophrenics, drug abusers (mushrooms, marijuana), alcoholics (wine), and imaginative authors.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I caught your last line before you modified it. I LOLed so hard.

Yeah I agree. Pretty much primitive people trying to interpret alien intervention, or crazies coming up with the most ludicrous story to control the masses.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
The holy babble is completely unreliable and packed full of controversial descriptions. It's also packed full of inconsistencies, inaccuracies, contradictions, impossibilities and atrocities. The only logical explanation for any of the claims in that book is an extraterrestrial explanation. Alien spacecrafts ("chariots" in the sky), artificial impregnation ("virgin birth"), alien/human hybrids (jebus), etc. If none of the events were extraterrestrial, they never happened. It's either extraterrestrial in origin and misinterpreted by primitive people or it's a complete fabrication from liars, hoaxers, schizophrenics, drug abusers (mushrooms, marijuana), alcoholics (wine), and imaginative authors.

The same can be said for the Sumerian tablets that you so highly revere and believe in.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Have to ask this....why would they let us advance so much "technologically"?

We raise cattle... but we wouldn't want them to start developing nuclear weapons. Just seems like they totally dropped the ball here.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

" 8And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth. 9And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey. 10And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. "

wtf?....apparently this " book " is some sort of magic pill by the aliens that's digested into the system.

This would also put quotes by Jesus we're all familiar with...for example:

He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57“As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me. 58“This is the bread which came down out of heaven; not as the fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever "

into a whole other, yet more plausible perspective.

Maybe he's saying that those who manage to eat the elite, or drink their blood oO...will be spared and " live forever " as the new sacred bloodline?...since the aliens will sense that and spare them?...

I read that and I though Psychotropic drugs yeah that makes one see dreams and visions beyond this reality. Interesting insights you have there dude69. I thing you could be on to something as the bible could in fact be similar to the classic oldest novel ever written, "The Epic of Gilgamesh."?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Where the hell did you get such an assumption from? I don't "believe" in Sumerian texts. Those tablets describe the same types of events as the babble does. The only way the stories can be true is if they were extraterrestrial events. If the extraterrestrial explanation is not the case, then all of it is scientifically impossible and total nonsense.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamVapor
reply to post by dude69

We raise cattle... but we wouldn't want them to start developing nuclear weapons. Just seems like they totally dropped the ball here.

I wouldnt see that at all, as look at our scientific study in too genetic engineering with Cattle etc. They are always striving for bigger better tastier cattle to farm and then eat. We just got to be careful we dont over-engineer the cattle to a point they become self-aware and stampede us all...lol

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamVapor
reply to post by dude69

Ever watched the movie predator vs aliens?...I know, I know...it's a movie blabla...but Hollywood is Zionist controlled and maybe they put a little glimpse of the real stuff in some movies...truth is stranger than fiction after all...and the aliens ( angels ) in these verses are described exactly what the Predators look like in those movies...down to that lion roar...The alien race from which the Predators stem from, is described as a hunterspecies...they enjoy the thrill of hunting. So they let us evolve a little bit...let us develope our weapons...then it's game on for them. Those aliens in this new movie: battle of La are also described as " locusts "..and just for good measure:

Maybe it's fiction to scare and control, maybe it's the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Yep...the epic of gilgamesh pretty much fits in with the theme

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2011 by dude69 because: in the thread...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

This post is not intended to offend anyone's religion or religious beliefs forgive me if it does that is not my intent.

I'm glad you posted this I've been waiting for an opportunity to share my thoughts on the return not only of Jesus, The 12th Imam for Muslims, the Hopi's True White brother, The Jewish Messiah, and I'm sure I am missing a few others expected to return. For some reason this prophecy is in many cultures and all are waiting for the return of some Savior or Messiah, I can only conclude that their is some truth in it, but I don't think its a person or persons..I think it might be a heavenly body of some sort..perhaps its a Meteor, a Comet or Comets or even a Planet...

For Muslims

A star with a luminous tail will rise from the East before the coming of the Mahdi.He will have a broad forehead, a prominent nose, and a natural mascara will ring his eyes.
His face shall shine upon the surface of the Moon. In the time of the Mahdi, a Muslim in the East will be able to see his Muslim brother in the West, and he in the West will see him in the East, Death and fear will afflict the people of Baghdad and Iraq. A fire will appear in the sky and a redness will cover them.

Link: en.wikipedia.org...
Additional reading on Mahdi link: www.awaitedmahdi.com...

This from the Hopi's

The transformed elder brother, the True White Brother, will wear a red cloak or a red cap, similar to the pattern on the back of a horned toad. He will bring no religion but his own, and will bring with him the Tiponi tablets. He will be all-powerful; none will be able to stand against him. He will come swiftly, and in one day gain control of this entire continent. It is said, "If he comes from the East, the destruction will not be so bad. But if he comes from the West, do not get up on your housetops to see because he will have no mercy."

Link: www.crystalinks.com...
For the Jewish Messiah

The Messiah in Jewish thought is a descendant of King David who will also be a king and will bring the Jews together to live in the Land of Israel and to keep the commandments. He will fight wars against the enemies of the Jews, will prevail, and will inaugurate an era of everlasting peace when the Third Holy Temple will be built in Jerusalem. It is commandment to long for the Messiah every day and to expect him to arrive.

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

Link: www.jewfaq.org...
Link: jewish.families.com...
additional reading on the Jewish Messiah here: www.myjewishlearning.com...

I find it interesting that he is, A star with a luminous tail, His face shall shine upon the surface of the Moon, will wear a red cloak or a red cap and so it goes, of course their are additional descriptions but I won't go into those now..This is just my theory that I wanted to share with everyone. Cheers coco

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by infojunkie2

Where the hell did you get such an assumption from? I don't "believe" in Sumerian texts. Those tablets describe the same types of events as the babble does. The only way the stories can be true is if they were extraterrestrial events. If the extraterrestrial explanation is not the case, then all of it is scientifically impossible and total nonsense.

Here is just a short bit of your Sumerian beliefs,btw I assume this your belief because you were using it to back up the rest of what you were saying, >>> (quote)Sumerians tell of the Annunaki sending a massive flood to wipe out the slave race they created because they were rebellious.

Annunaki - "Those who came from the heavens."

Descending from space, causing huge disasters (probably with their star, Nibiru) and many other things are all recorded in Sumerian history.(end quote)

p.s. There is a lot more of the annunaki jibberish,like they created us,and other such weirdness,in the same thread

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hmpf...I think I didn't exactly make clear what I meant. This alien hunter-species chose a couple of guys down here to breed/fatten/train us " cattle " for the slaughter every some odd thousand years. But not just to slaughter...there's another verse where the antichrist wages the apocalyptic battle against the angel's/alien's forces. So the antichrist is really the antialien...

I know it sounds looneytunes, but just trying to make sense of the bible here folks ^^

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

but just trying to make sense of the bible here folks

Good luck with that..

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

All those religious quotes you mentioned...don't you think they describe an alien landing?...The hopi's messiah will bring with him the Taponi tablets, just like the angels in the bible will bring a book to swallow...The mahdi will have a broad forehead and natural mascara...

I give up...religion...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

No I think this is the whats in the future, but I do believe that when the bible talks about the sons of god having sex with the daughters of men...well I think those were Aliens, not Angels..OK extraterrestrials, the offspring were:

The Nephilim (singular Nephal[1]) are a group mentioned twice in the Hebrew Bible; in Genesis 6:4 and Numbers 13:33. The Nephilim are said to be the offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men." Traditions about the Nephilim being the offspring of unions between angels and humans are found in a number of Jewish and Christian writings

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

don't you think they describe an alien landing?

I'm not a Bible scholar, but I did spend the first 13 years of my life sitting in Church..and I did learn the scriptures, however I don't think anyone can really know what it means, I do think it's talking about events and individuals who were not of this world, and not gods...but perhaps extraterrestrials. OR it's all BS
edit on 18-4-2011 by itscocobaby because: spelling

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Mhmhm...I first thought it was comets too until I read the discription of these " angels "...anway...Im gonna follow your example and take a look at the other armaggedon scenarios and see if I can find any parallels...

thx for the input

top topics

<<   2 >>

join