It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 fad, a plea to kill yourself and your family. Rediculous!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Today I was looking up information on mega tsunamis caused by physical pole shift. This is only because I had a mild interest in comet Elenin and the possibility slim or otherwise that it may be an actual extinction level event. While searching I came across the youtube channel of one “charliebluehawk”.

He hosts a series of videos wherein he arrogantly lays down how you will be killed and he and his thinking class will be spared. He then goes on to talk about such profound things as courage and strength while in the other hand he explains that you should kill yourself and your children with large amount of sleeping pills and hard booz.
Why do I bring this to the attention of ATS? Well for one I didn’t find this when I searched for it for one, and secondly…..I think he is a freaking idiot. Ok he makes some decent points about GMO and survival ideas, but he is all over the place with his theorizing, which by his claims are not theorizing at all.
In fact he makes it clear at the beginning of several of his videos that because he has a distinguished resume that he is somehow a reputable guy. Of course anyone with an IQ above a jellyfish realizes that means nothing. This is especially obvious after hearing some of his claims.

Toward the end of his videos he hints at his plan for survival where he and his ilk will sit out the calamity in their bunker and afterward will enjoy an existence free from the savagery of modern man, but…and get this, you just have to send him some cash, how convenient. Oh and don’t bother looking to this guy and his newly founded civilization for help if you happen to survive because he makes it clear your on your own….okay…lol

Well all that being said here is my beef…..Personally I believe you can say whatever you want, and that’s your right. I even believe you have the right to “fear monger” to get money, if you are so mentally challenged as to be limited to that one method. But when you start telling people the best thing to do is pop pills and drink hard liquor to escape a wave I have to draw a line.

This guy has serious issues and anyone with an ounce of normalcy will see it from the onset of his video. Not only does he hate humanity as a whole, he hates himself too from the sound of it, and moreover he is so nonchalant about just accepting your demise that it pisses me off. I have no problems accepting death and all that, but having this half cocked blowhard smacking his lips together while telling us to kill ourselves is freaking retarded., so just a heads up for the stupidity ATS.

I think there may be something to 2012, and even Elenin itself. But whatever happens do yourself a favor and DO not be a spineless coward and off yourself in some gutless way just to escape a little water for God’s sake! I think he is personally afraid of water based on how he describes the “EVENT”.

Enough said watch him yourself…….

edit on 18-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It's funny that if your so against it you would feel compelled to bring it to the attention of the masses at ats when odds are none of us would have ever found out about it.

Now many more will be exposed to this trash. Thank you

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

HEY!?

Your welcome, just doing my job as the ATS trash master.
Now the question is, why is it wrong to vent by exposing trash for what it is?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by kro32

HEY!?

Your welcome, just doing my job as the ATS trash master.
Now the question is, why is it wrong to vent by exposing trash for what it is?

Yes it's trash and that's obvious. I doubt anyone will disagree with you on that. So what's your point. It's like smelling sour milk, and you know it's sour, but going around asking everyone to smell it too. It's kinda pointless.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I enjoyed your vent. I am glad that it probably made you feel better. I didn't watch the video... i care not to. From what you describe, however, this guy sounds like a turd. I, personally, am unconvinced of anything happening in 2012... but I certainly hope something DOES happen. This filth we live in has gone on long enough... we need a fresh start. I'm looking forward to it... you know, making my own life for a change.

Quite frankly, living the way that we do scares me more than the 2012 alternative. There is only one thing I fear in life... 9-5.
edit on 18-4-2011 by darius2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It takes a coward to check-out the easy way....an even bigger coward to try and drag people with him.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by rinowilli
It takes a coward to check-out the easy way....an even bigger coward to try and drag people with him.

LOL...he's not "dragging people with him".
He is pushing us out front, giving us a little shove, and then saying, "you go first".
Then he plans to run back to his bunker and wait it out.

...according to the OP, anyway. I haven't watched it. Im not sure if I will.

EDIT: edited to add....ooookkkkk...I gave in and watched it. But I didn't hear anything about offing ourselves. I only heard "if you want to survive you have to talk to us" and "please, please, PLEASE don't believe anything I say". I am sure that last one wasn't meant the way he said it, but I thought it was funny that he did. I also think its funny that his name is Charlie and he has a radio/web show about 2012...like in the movie. hahaha

edit on 18-4-2011 by idunno12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

LOL...he's not "dragging people with him".
He is pushing us out front, giving us a little shove, and then saying, "you go first".
Then he plans to run back to his bunker and wait it out.

...according to the OP, anyway. I haven't watched it. Im not sure if I will.

LOL! sounds like a plot to a movie doesn't it?
...um ya I skipped the vid...normally watch all videos but....well....ya I just didn't see wasting 10:46 of my life....no pun intended

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wait, what booze does he recommend...I need to get this right, else the annunaki from planet X will be all kinds of angry if I take say, vodka when the correct answer was gin...

grr, will just watch the video.

shocking though, someone whom is totally sold on the 2012 thing is also a bit crazy? man, thats a first...

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Out of curiosity…..did you even watch the video?
1. If you did, what is your opinion of it?
2. If you did not then why are you merely taking my word for it on ATS, a place that prides itself on the mass proclamations of the internet’s enlightened, who by all standards seek to deny ignorance first and foremost?
Subjective reasoning suggests that you form an opinion based on your own reasoning not mine.
So that if I say it is trash why take my word for it?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
AT FIRST
It seemed reasonable; a “seemingly” reputable guy by resume alone was telling us about the events of a 2012 scenario.
That was cool because I find such tales enjoyable for the idea alone. But my personal problem came when he started sounding .mmmmmmmmmmmm, superior and self centered.
That’s cool too because I get the whole survival of the fittest.
Maybe I just got pissed because he smacks his lips when he talks I don’t know, but really his hopeless attitude was rather annoying and I realized he was all over the place in his video narration.
The reason it is posted here and the reason I felt it necessary to “expose this sour milk” is because I know all to well from my time in ATS that eventually someone will bring this on here glorifying this guy and his cult following of morlock survivalists.
So my reasons should be QUITE obvious….it’s called a “heads up”. It is the polite thing to do.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Maybe I just got pissed because he smacks his lips when he talks I don’t know,

That made me laugh.
His lip smacking bugged me, as well.

In your OP you mentioned that he suggested that we end it early via pills and booz. And also that we should send him money. But I didn't hear that in this vid. Was it in another vid, maybe?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

LOL I crawled my way through about 4 of his videos while I was eating lunch.
At several points in his videos he mentions offing yourself and whatever. I guess I am irritated by his all or nothing attitude then at the end he and his group will save you. Truth be known I don’t want to survive with such a cynical and pessimistic douche bag.

Uh yeah it might have been in his "sole survivor" video, and or his video on super waves and mystical caves.
Jk, not mystical caves I added that, we're on ATS now, grouchy people are watching.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

reply to post by idunno12

LOL I crawled my way through about 4 of his videos while I was eating lunch.
At several points in his videos he mentions offing yourself and whatever. I guess I am irritated by his all or nothing attitude then at the end he and his group will save you. Truth be known I don’t want to survive with such a cynical and pessimistic douche bag.

He doesn't sound cynical to me.
He is gonna live.
And for a small fee, he can save you too.

Something that he said in this one, though, caught my ear. He said we come from an original pool of about 25 people. That is something that I have often pondered, when thinking about the origins of religion and possible previous ELE.

I guess I will go watch his other ones. I hate to leave anything unfinished.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

You know, I disagree with that overall

not the second part, but the mindset that suicide is somehow cowardly...its actually a very ballsy thing to do if you consider it.
You got alot of society programming going on about afterlife, you got the potential pain of the process to consider, of course there may be some family concerns and such, and there is the ego to consider..

I could never muster the courage to off myself unless things were so intense that it literally was the only way out (bit by a zombie and slowly turning comes to mind...even then, not sure)

I never tell people whom are considering offing themself that its a easy way out...its a damn hard decision to come to (doing it right that is, not the attention seeking fake attempts)..
my line of thinking...if you got enough strength to actually do it, you have more than enough strength to simply change everything about you to begin with, which will solve pretty much any problem your thinking killing yourself over.

Just wanted to throw that one out there...perhaps one of the reasons there are soo many suicides is because people are trained to insult those whom have mustered the strength to do it to begin with, making them even more certain and empowered to continue on just to get away from moronic speaking like that (no offense 2 u)

So ya, if you (anyone) is faced with someone truely considering that...praise their strength and conviction, then simply remind them of simply killing off the personality and become someone new...equal strength, better effect, problem solved...its easier to do that actually, and people do like easy.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

You know, I disagree with that overall

not the second part, but the mindset that suicide is somehow cowardly...its actually a very ballsy thing to do if you consider it.
You got alot of society programming going on about afterlife, you got the potential pain of the process to consider, of course there may be some family concerns and such, and there is the ego to consider..

I could never muster the courage to off myself unless things were so intense that it literally was the only way out (bit by a zombie and slowly turning comes to mind...even then, not sure)

I never tell people whom are considering offing themself that its a easy way out...its a damn hard decision to come to (doing it right that is, not the attention seeking fake attempts)..
my line of thinking...if you got enough strength to actually do it, you have more than enough strength to simply change everything about you to begin with, which will solve pretty much any problem your thinking killing yourself over.

Just wanted to throw that one out there...perhaps one of the reasons there are soo many suicides is because people are trained to insult those whom have mustered the strength to do it to begin with, making them even more certain and empowered to continue on just to get away from moronic speaking like that (no offense 2 u)

So ya, if you (anyone) is faced with someone truely considering that...praise their strength and conviction, then simply remind them of simply killing off the personality and become someone new...equal strength, better effect, problem solved...its easier to do that actually, and people do like easy.

no offense taken and you have a very valid point and thought, I appreciate you sharring....wasn't in any way trying to be crude....and honestly the thought of being ballsy enough to actually do it did come to mind....

all-in-all its a sad situation for anybody to ever be faced with such a decision....i work in healthcare and occasionally have dealt w patients at their wits end and suicide unfortunately comes up....sad

sheesh....you got my wheels turning haha....feel free to u2u me as Im sure I could talk about this all night....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
this guy is absolutely laughable. now im not the smartest man alive but i can still see that most of his claims is ether theories of his own or quick science. by quick science i mean he never seemed to look to deep into the subjects that he was talking about. like when he was talking about the pole shift. some scientist think that the earth its self will flip and all hell will break loose. but other scientists think that the iron core of the earth will flip and the earth its self will stay where it is. the positive and negative of the magnetic field will reverse and the earth will stay where it is since the magnetic field is not actually attached to the earth. some evidence of this is when that air port in FL changed its runway because it use to point direct north but was so many degrees off. but if you look at the placement of the stars they are still in the same place that they use to be. hence "the magnetic field is moving but the earth is staying still".

also, some say that this brown dwarf is around the size of jupiter. so it is much bigger than us but not as big as the sun. well how many times has our planet been hit by a massive CME that if we didnt have a magnetic field would rip our planet a new one with in the past 35000 years? because this brown dwarf would have to be packing more magnetic energy than any of the CMEs in the past 35000 years. and if this thing is a brown dwarf than im sure it does not have the magnetic energy to compare to what the sun can throw at us.

and one more thing. if this brown dwarf is the about the size of jupiter then its gravity wouldnt be any thing to mess around with. if it did pass by us close enough to effect us it would have pulled us out of orbit the last time it came around. which would mean none of us would be here.

so it seems to me that from working with disney he has come up with some good fairy tails.

and i going to leave is arrogance alone since its so obvious and has been touched on by many posters before my self.

but also, im not the smartest man alive so i could be wrong about every thing i just said.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rinowilli

Well all things considered I don’t see how balzy it is to off yourself with sleeping pills and hard liquor. However for all those rock out people who set themselves on fire to protest, then uhh yeah THAT’S BALZY!
But facing death naturally doesn’t seem like a scary thing to me to be honest, not enough to take my own life let alone the lives of my loved ones.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

You are 100% correct.
He does theorize a lot and pass it off as fact, especially in some of his other videos.
That being said, the whole reason I found this was because of conflicting end of the world theories. I mean what is it, solar flare, polar shift, magnetic flip, or asteroid?
Everyone assumes something will happen but no one can seem to agree and I can NOT accept all of the above that’s just over kill man! Lol

As far as brown dwarfs messing around with us consider this:
Some of our planets including earth do not sit directly on their axis. Why?
Did something in the remote past come through the solar system and jack up our alignments? Some scientists think so.
I read a pretty interesting book a few years ago called “When the Earth nearly died” It specifically talks about something almost uncannily similar to this Elenin event, by referencing ancient text worldwide. Whether you agree with everything in it or not it is a fantastic read for anyone interested in global calamities, and can be purchased cheap.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

yeah so many who can count lol. but yes something could have passed us and set us off our axis' but i really dont think it was an object the size of jupiter. i mean think about it. if an object as big as jupiter passed by us, wouldnt earth, the moon and maybe even mars get pulled along with it? i can see an object the size of mars venus or our self's but not jupiter. hell, maybe its many small object. its hard to say.

but what i do know is, if its nubiru or an other earth like planet, im getting me a bad ass pogo stick and im going to pogo my happy butt off of this rock and on to that one. this rock has lost its pazaz

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join