It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone seen this symbol?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by AuranVector

He drew these amazing drawings of what it looks like when an energy vampire extends a tentacle into another's solar plexus to suck out energy. Hint: Always protect your solar plexus. This minister would wrap saran wrap around his middle -- no kidding. It was enough to block the tentacles. AuranVector

I would like to see that. I will have to carry some saran wrap next time I go to the club.

I know, the mind chips and blood circuits seem wrong to me. Maybe we will be the last generation of complete humans?

My brain is big enough for me. Damaged goods.
edit on 24-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

I was racking my brain, trying to remember that ministers name. It's Walter Weston. He's written a number of books: "How Prayer Heals: A Scientific Approach"

"Healing Yourself: A Practical Guide"

"Emotional Release Therapy: Letting Go of Life's Painful Emotions"

None of these titles rang a bell in me -- I don't think these are the titles of the one Weston book I own.

I listed them here because these titles might interest people here. Worth checking out. I got the strong feeling that this Methodist minister, healer & psychic actually knows what he's writing about -- lots of firsthand experience behind these books.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There's a name for what you are doing. I can't remember. I did this once while looking out a window at a knot in the tree. A squirrel was perched on the know. A limb had fallen off during an ice storm a few years before. I contemplated all the connections in my mind that I could find to the know. It was amazing. Hundreds. We really don't realize how interconnected everything really is. Everything is in relation to everything else.

reply to post by cloudwatcher

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by AuranVector

The move of the thread kind of ticked me for a minute, but whatever. I even U2U the mod and got no reply. Really, I was just tired of chasing UFO's and Bigfeet.

Thanks for the reply on the UFO. I can still see it like yesterday. Though it is not so important to me now, I was chasing these boards looking for answers to that. Nothing.

I sung like a bird to whoever would listen, and got nowhere with that but labeled.

edit~ calling it a UFO never seemed right. Though it is unidentified.

Yes, you have to be careful about who you tell your stories to -- especially in your "real" life. It's nice to be able to unburden yourself here -- you're no weirder than many of the people here. I mean I wouldn't post everything here. Even if most of us are posting anonymously, if someone really wanted to know who we are, they could.

Getting back to your UFO experience -- what you saw reminded me of a UFO experience James Neal had in "Ju-ju in My Life." It's in the chapter "The Golden Light." Neal saw this orb of shining light that came up out of the sea on at least four different occasions. Neal was convinced this light had nothing to do with the supernatural or Ju-ju, but rather thought it might be a "flying saucer." Many other people saw it -- Britishers & natives. Interesting point, all the wildlife also greeted the large orb of light with a cacophony of cries, each time it appeared.

AuranVector
edit on 24-4-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

To All: Happy Resurrection Day!

AuranVector

To you and yours as well!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher

To All: Happy Resurrection Day!

AuranVector

To you and yours as well!!!

Also to you Cloudwatcher, thank you

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I wanted to share this with you all. This is where I really got interested in Religious/Occult and visual topics.

There is some pretty good info.

The Empire of the City, George Washington, And The Holy Roman Empire.

I was just in Tennessee 3 weeks ago visiting my parents. I stopped with the kids in Nashville to visit the Parthenon. Amazing structure, although I somehow doubt that it compares to the original in beauty and contents. They like to tell you that it is an exact replica. I don't know. I was already aware of the ties between Rome and America and that is why I wanted to stop. Not sure why they decided to build a temple dedicated to Athena in the heart of the Bible belt???

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thanks hawaii!
Happy Easter to you!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I wanted to share this with you all. This is where I really got interested in Religious/Occult and visual topics.

I don't know how I missed this post. Very interesting info on the linked thread -- the Washington coat of arms, etc.

Edgar Cayce said Jesus was an Essene. Not only that, but His entire family were Essenes.

So many conflicting ideas.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Cloudwatcher, you never answered my question about the color violet. You mentioned that you had powerful experiences with the color violet. I wondered what they were.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I was just in Tennessee 3 weeks ago visiting my parents. I stopped with the kids in Nashville to visit the Parthenon. Amazing structure, although I somehow doubt that it compares to the original in beauty and contents. They like to tell you that it is an exact replica. I don't know. I was already aware of the ties between Rome and America and that is why I wanted to stop. Not sure why they decided to build a temple dedicated to Athena in the heart of the Bible belt???

I'm sure the original was a sight to behold. It's too bad so little of the original in Athens is left, between centuries of war, vandals and thieves -- it's just a shell of a ruin now.

You probably have a better idea of how the Parthenon really looked in its prime, than those who have seen what is left of the original.

AuranVector
edit on 24-4-2011 by AuranVector because: attempt to correct formatting error.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Score!!!

You are going to love this.

I knew I read about Nashville before.

www.lightstreamers.com...

And a Mystery School (err meetup group) too. I might have to go to Nashville sometime. I wish I could actually see real people.

www.meetup.com...

When in doubt add the word "occult" to your google search.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here's a video about it.

I don't know why every time I find an alchemy or occult type video, the person sounds so nasaly?

I cant get it to embed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Score!!!

You are going to love this.

I knew I read about Nashville before.

www.lightstreamers.com...

And a Mystery School (err meetup group) too. I might have to go to Nashville sometime. I wish I could actually see real people.

www.meetup.com...

When in doubt add the word "occult" to your google search.

I would never have thought Nashville was this interesting. A replica of Mount Meru, a symbol sacred to Hindus, Buddhists, and Jains as part of the state capital mall -- whose idea was this?

I liked the Dancing Shiva (Nataraj) on the red lotus on the meetup site. Wonders never cease.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Here's a video about it.

I don't know why every time I find an alchemy or occult type video, the person sounds so nasaly?

I cant get it to embed.

www.youtube.com...

I wish he had footage of the temple interior -- this thing is amazing. And Athena's sacred owl loves your father's place. And Cloudwatcher just happen to visit Athena's temple. And Athena's consort is Hephaestus, god of alchemy & healing. Hmmmm.

The amount of taxpayers money that was spent on this very expensive mall boggles the mind. A lot of thought, complex engineering (the chimes) and huge money went into building this. Why?

One thing that caught my eye, was the huge granite earth floating on water. And he mentioned "the sun behind the sun" as a symbol for the Nazi elite. I was surprised he knew that. The Order of the Black Sun was supposed to be a super-secret occult order reserved for the inner core of the SS. This whole thing is so bizarre.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have seen it as chemtrails in Chicago

XXX

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Here's a video about it.

I cant get it to embed.

www.youtube.com...

I wish he had footage of the temple interior -- this thing is amazing. And Athena's sacred owl loves your father's place. And Cloudwatcher just happen to visit Athena's temple. And Athena's consort is Hephaestus, god of alchemy & healing. Hmmmm.

The amount of taxpayers money that was spent on this very expensive mall boggles the mind. A lot of thought, complex engineering (the chimes) and huge money went into building this. Why?

One thing that caught my eye, was the huge granite earth floating on water. And he mentioned "the sun behind the sun" as a symbol for the Nazi elite. I was surprised he knew that. The Order of the Black Sun was supposed to be a super-secret occult order reserved for the inner core of the SS. This whole thing is so bizarre.

AuranVector

I really can't believe all these cowinkadinks. I think she is going to be surprised when she comes back.
This thread rocks. I haven't even looked at anything else hardly.

That is a massive park, you are right big money. I find this way more interesting than DC. Did you hear the guy say the park center with all the columns is supposed to be an Atlantean stargate? I have to go to this place. Cloudwatcher will probably beat me to it.

And yeah I was listening up when he started to talk about alchemy. Did you notice on the Parthenon Mystery Temple page.

Animus ad amplitudinem Mysteriorum pro modulo suo dilatetur; non Mysteria ad angustias animi constringantur Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

[Let the mind, so far as it can be open to the fullness of the Mysteries;Let not the mysteries be constrained to fit the narrow confines of the mind.]

Alchemy School..

They did show some kind of plaque next to the sun I did not catch it.

edit on 25-4-2011 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Another weird freaking thing that happened to me today. I was talking to this guy at the store and he was saying some pretty strange stuff. I asked him who he was.

He said the Devil. On Easter Day.

What you say jinglelord.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

I get this sort of thing very often.

The thing to recall is when you are in the position you're in and your primary focus is not on the material things in life you are in a minority. Many who are not fully present will pick up on this and see you as a kindred not understanding the nuances and decide you're good to talk to which isn't always good.

Other options are you are being given a message and the person is either simply letting his body be used or is actually some sort of messenger.

Remember the Devil in some circles is simply a driving force that goes against main stream and typical Christian thought and morals.

I'd be interested in what he said if you can recall.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

One of my top five favorite threads ever.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

The thing to recall is when you are in the position you're in and your primary focus is not on the material things in life you are in a minority.

It was just casual conversation actually. I don't know how we got on topic of business, I was talking about a commercial website I am setting up. He mentioned something about making gold. That's when I asked.

Honestly It was not anything too crazy, but enough. I was visiting my financier and was getting coffee at Starbucks.

I am turning my machine to my website, but with balance.

I gotta eat.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join