It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bored / sad there is no one to talk to on MSN etc... that and I have an astral problem...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Okay, so I am thinking of asking people some opinons on random topics. I want ya'lls opinons... I don't want fighting tonight. I'm abit too emotionally drained to be having to be nice and figure out a way to say stuff like please be nice or please don't say that. Well my first subject is the astral realm, or astral plane. I've been going up there since the age of fifteen and as of late I have been seeing it and not seeing it off and on for the past couple of days, and its been that way ever since I met this guy named Orrin up there and on Earth. He has been getting on my nerves, and as nut job as it sounds asking me to do him in in the astral realm. Well I have been ignoring him but it still makes me worried if he couldn't somehow force me out of the astral realm. But thats not the least of whats bugging me, whats bugging me is others have been feeling weird like me. Aches, cramps, pains.... feeling like your soul is being torn apart. Has anyone else felt this way? Does anyone who has been in the astral realm have any solutions?

On to my second topic, life in general.... how is everyones life? Bah, that sounds nosy but it means if the first subject doesn't catch your fancy lets talk about something that does. Life, how it is, or possibly what kind of life we would love to be born into. I don't know, lets get creative.

Third topic..... has anyone seen my soda pop? Jk But no..... what do ya'll think of the weird going ons of the world?

Anyway, this is meant to be a fun thread and hopefully help me out with an issue at the same time. Lets all be friendly and just chat and get along and make descent conversations alright?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
My life is pretty much the same daily. As a single parent I guess that's what happens. Work 12-15 hours a couple days then my off days I have my 2 children. Not a day off completely in 2+ years. Not one date are gone out. Anyways that is basically my life lol o and I work nights also so can't even talk to people much cause there asleep when I'm up... Something gotta give one day are imma go nuts

All I drink is water, you can have one though

edit on 16-4-2011 by RajunCajun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

well.....ive reached the astral planes when i meditate,its how i calm my nerves,ive never met anyone on that plane except myself,i also have a big bag of chopped up san pedro cactus i chopped up,never tried it yet but im gonna make tea and let u guys know how it went, ok, my life? well i have many blessings now considering certain currant situations that leave me feeling every bad emotion u can think of(heartbreak) over a girl of coarse, but other than that i live in a beautiful city san diego, but as life goes for me i deal with major rejection all the time and what not,but im able to get all the bud and alcohol i need to deal lol anyways im getting off topic, u can talk to me about anything,really,im non judgmental

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by RajunCajun
My life is pretty much the same daily. As a single parent I guess that's what happens. Work 12-15 hours a couple days then my off days I have my 2 children. Not a day off completely in 2+ years. Not one date are gone out. Anyways that is basically my life lol o and I work nights also so can't even talk to people much cause there asleep when I'm up... Something gotta give one day are imma go nuts

All I drink is water, you can have one though

edit on 16-4-2011 by RajunCajun because: (no reason given)
Heh, heh, heh.... my family tries to get me to drink water LOL Oh and it sounds like you need someone to talk to and be yourself with, be unstressed with is more like it. I'm almost always up twenty four seven, I deal with a bf who is out of my reach at the moment but its hectic taking care of him when his family drags him all over the place and leaves us two to three days of good itimate talking time. Infact, he is babysitting four children as we speak.... poor guy @_@ At least he is getting paid for it though. I hope your life goes better though.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

well.....ive reached the astral planes when i meditate,its how i calm my nerves,ive never met anyone on that plane except myself,i also have a big bag of chopped up san pedro cactus i chopped up,never tried it yet but im gonna make tea and let u guys know how it went, ok, my life? well i have many blessings now considering certain currant situations that leave me feeling every bad emotion u can think of(heartbreak) over a girl of coarse, but other than that i live in a beautiful city san diego, but as life goes for me i deal with major rejection all the time and what not,but im able to get all the bud and alcohol i need to deal lol anyways im getting off topic, u can talk to me about anything,really,im non judgmental
You poor thing... why the hell do I get the feeling if I went funny emo on you you'd crack up and forget those bad emotions? LOL Anyway I've met tons of people up there and normally when I do I find them on Earth @_@ That and my life is plagued with shadows and bad auras and psychic predictions that I make on my bf and unfortunately freak him out with them. Because half the time I'm spot on on what is bugging him. That and I've made them on others too and had them be correct. Then there is this Orrin guy who is nothing but drama and I'm nice and I care too much and I don't wanna drag him into drama so I ignore him. Ughhh.... my life is one big messy puddle of voodoo pretty much and I'm fighting staying up there.... actually I'm up in the astral ream right now sparring... I can tell because I feel like I have a broken thumb at the moment >,> Anywho.... feel free to talk to me too if you want.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Life...

To sum it up... it can suck... i've had my fair share of suckiness in life... but i've also had my fair share of awesomeness...

I'm a crazy hillbilly who lives in the middle of nowhere, don't have any chances of a future... no jobs worth working around here... So i self employ (nothing illegal I assure you) ...it gets me by... I hardly go into civilization... unless I am shopping for food and errands... once a month usually...

I have no friends(besides my wife)... the ones I did have either... moved off... or we drifted apart... I spend 50% of my time alone sitting up during the nite... spend most of that on ATS...

I'm really deeply into music... My wife and I make music... we record and we've wrote quite a collection of songs... but we can't start a band... we want to so bad!! But our equipment is lacking... we got a make-shift studio... if you wanna call it that... haha... it gets the point across... but we can't afford the cost to get equipment to start our band...

but thats the negative... the positive is this... How many of you know the true beauty of being in the woods, surrounded by nature? everything is amazing!
Just today I went fossil hunting and came back with several fragments of fossilized trees... now that is very nice!

While my financial future does suck... I make it currently and get by... I follow my own schedule and I'm my own boss! i'm happy with that!!

I love a good pot of coffee and a pack of cigarettes, and enjoying them as I sit out side on my porch admiring nature...

I'm a fat crazy hillbilly thats married to a beautiful woman... Reminds me of Family Guy... haha

My life is filled with treasures as is everyone's
its just hard to see them sometimes...

But yeah dude, I do sit around a lot bored wanting someone to talk to, since my wife goes to bed 4-5 hours before I do... It does get lonely at 3am!

I hope things in your life perk up OP... you deserve to be happy... everyone does!!!

oh... I mediate... but i don't do the astral plane thing... so can't help you there...

but I didn't steal your pop... I am slacking off on that... if you said coffee... then maybe...

be cool OP

-Peace and Safety
-Evol Eric

EDIT: PS... I flagged this, so that it has a better chance of being seen... that way more people might drop in and keep you unbored
edit on 4/16/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

you can catch me on youtube under the same name

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Wow, if you don't mind me saying your life sounds awesome. I love digging around for rocks and fossils. They are so "BEAUTIFUL!!!" Oh and its great you have a wife to enjoy your life with. Btw, you being into music sounds awesome and great. You have a wonderful life most would ony dream for in this economy. Especially since your making it by. Btw, my mans lucky XD I can stay up with the best of them. But yeah.... you ought to try meditation and do more fossil hunting. I'd love to hear what you find. I've found large bits of quartz out at this place in Arkansas. So pretty >333 Hate to say it but I'm a old romantic who does enjoy some aspects of nature even if I do hate the sun XD Yeah, I tend to like night time better if I wanna go outside.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
My life is as boring as you can get. Home-Art school. Art School-home. Only talk to "friends" online, mostly my cousin. I spend a lot of time on ATS.

I have OCD and it has been getting much more severe in the last few months. Also, I used to have a speech disorder and it has come back apparently, so I'm working on that by myself.

That's pretty much it

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Ah, thats cool ^_^ I don't upload videos onto Youtube but my username is Rishianalust. But yeah... if you wanna chat feel free to U2 me. Unless you wanna leave off from where I replied to you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra
My life is as boring as you can get. Home-Art school. Art School-home. Only talk to "friends" online, mostly my cousin. I spend a lot of time on ATS.

I have OCD and it has been getting much more severe in the last few months. Also, I used to have a speech disorder and it has come back apparently, so I'm working on that by myself.

That's pretty much it
Awww hun. It isn't that bad.... Home schooling, I dunno if the art is for art classes being home schooled or what but none the less at least you "HAVE" or may "HAVE" some talents in art. Try to enjoy art and express your boring emotions into your drawings. You may have fun. That and ATS isn't so bad... at least you can chat with people on here instead of being bored out of your mind at home with only your family to keep you company. Trust me, I know how boring having no friends in your life can be. Mine don't even invite me to places to hang out with them anymore so yeah, I'm stuck at home twenty four seven. Nothing but my family to keep me company if they are ever home. Also, I have had a speech disorder but its cleared up. Ask your doctor if it could be phragenal flap.... that could be your problem. Its was mine after all. Anyway, best of wishes hun!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Wow, if you don't mind me saying your life sounds awesome. I love digging around for rocks and fossils. They are so "BEAUTIFUL!!!" Oh and its great you have a wife to enjoy your life with. Btw, you being into music sounds awesome and great. You have a wonderful life most would ony dream for in this economy. Especially since your making it by. Btw, my mans lucky XD I can stay up with the best of them. But yeah.... you ought to try meditation and do more fossil hunting. I'd love to hear what you find. I've found large bits of quartz out at this place in Arkansas. So pretty >333 Hate to say it but I'm a old romantic who does enjoy some aspects of nature even if I do hate the sun XD Yeah, I tend to like night time better if I wanna go outside.

Thank you, I'm gonna do a lil more digging and hunting and I'm gonna post a thread on here showing off my findings
i'll alert you to it when I do... but don't hold your breath as I'm gonna hunt some more...
the music thing... its my passion I love it!! I am always sitting around thinking about music... I do guitar, vocals, drums, bass, synth/composing lyrics... and my wife does some guitar and does singing and lyrics and synth and composing... so it def keeps us busy!

The economy sucks!! But we do make it... I roll my own cigarettes, i can get a pound of tobacco for 18 bucks... beats 500 billion dollars for a carton, or however high it is nowdays haha...
but living this way is all about budgeting!! We rarely go out to eat or watch a movie or anything fun, lol... But hey, thats cool... although it does depress me sometimes... lol
We eat, we stay warm, and we get the necessities... number one trick... Dollar Tree

But I love my wife, she came from a ...well to do background and she's adjusted very well to our way of life... imagine her, being from the city, traveled the world her whole life... and now Ended up in the middle of nowhere!! lol but she says, its about love...

I would love to find some quartz!!!!!
my schedule puts me out of bed around 10am and keeps me awake until typically 3am-4am
its 5am now... so i'm up a lil later than norm... funny thing is, tonight is one of those rare nights my wife has stayed awake past 10pm haha

during the winter months I horde up inside and shiver at the thought of being outside...
but in the warmer months, I run around like a half mad squirrel

Your man is pretty lucky himself to have a night owl

Do you have highspeed internet?
If I had Highspeed... if only it was available... then my life would be complete lol

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Thanks

It's not homeschooling, by the way. I'm studying to be an Arte teacher. And yes, I like spending time here on ATS, there's always people with interesting ideas to keep me occupied.

How old were you guys when you got into these whole well... alternative topics?
Sorry for hijacking your thread, Rishiana.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric

Thank you, I'm gonna do a lil more digging and hunting and I'm gonna post a thread on here showing off my findings
i'll alert you to it when I do... but don't hold your breath as I'm gonna hunt some more...
the music thing... its my passion I love it!! I am always sitting around thinking about music... I do guitar, vocals, drums, bass, synth/composing lyrics... and my wife does some guitar and does singing and lyrics and synth and composing... so it def keeps us busy!

The economy sucks!! But we do make it... I roll my own cigarettes, i can get a pound of tobacco for 18 bucks... beats 500 billion dollars for a carton, or however high it is nowdays haha...
but living this way is all about budgeting!! We rarely go out to eat or watch a movie or anything fun, lol... But hey, thats cool... although it does depress me sometimes... lol
We eat, we stay warm, and we get the necessities... number one trick... Dollar Tree

But I love my wife, she came from a ...well to do background and she's adjusted very well to our way of life... imagine her, being from the city, traveled the world her whole life... and now Ended up in the middle of nowhere!! lol but she says, its about love...

my schedule puts me out of bed around 10am and keeps me awake until typically 3am-4am
its 5am now... so i'm up a lil later than norm... funny thing is, tonight is one of those rare nights my wife has stayed awake past 10pm haha

during the winter months I horde up inside and shiver at the thought of being outside...

If I had Highspeed... if only it was available... then my life would be complete lol

YAY!!!! Yeah, I dunno if I still have the quartz but it was some huge beautiful pieces. Some orange / see through and some see through / white. Oh and music is most definitely awesome. You ought to do a song about a lover trapped in the woods with his maiden, and together they find out the simple joys of life. Sounds like a song that would fit your life. Oh and hey, budgetting isn't bad. Wanna know how to get a good cheap yummy meal ya'll can cook ya'llselves? If your Dollar Tree ((I love that store)) has frozen foods and has some pre cooked shrimp in a bag and some mixed frozen vegatables, get those and cook them in butter and add lemon pepper seasoning to the butter and garlic. It will be deliciouso and taste like ya'll went out to eat ^_^ That and ya'll could have it underneath the stars. Trust me, I'm picky on food sometimes and I love me a gourmet meal so I've learned to use Dollar Tree to my advantage ^_^ But yeah... I guess you could call my man lucky XD I'm a night owl.... going to bed is for wimps XD

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

I'm 26 now... I got into conspiracies and Alt. topics at around 15 or 16...
Found ATS in 2004... stumbled across ATS by stumbling upon "John Titor"

I still remember the night I found ATS
I had a early day the next morning... had to do something at 8am... can't remember what it was I was supposed to do? ha
but at bedtime, I found ATS and John Titor... the next thing I know, its 4am!!! then I realize that ATS had a forum!!! needless to say, I did not sleep that night! lol

I still miss that link at the top of the page that says "John Titor"
ATS was more of a "fringe" site with a forum then... now its a full blown forum... its grew so much in the last several years!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Thanks

It's not homeschooling, by the way. I'm studying to be an Arte teacher. And yes, I like spending time here on ATS, there's always people with interesting ideas to keep me occupied.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Rishiana.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling
RAWR!!! I EAT YOUR FACE FOR HI JACKING MY THREAD!!!!!!!! XD JK LOL Nah, I'll still reply to the ones who talk to me. That and I encourage others to talk and chat with people in my thread. As long as you and others are nice and polite to them. Otherwise I really will eat your face XD Oh and thats not bad. At least your going to be doing something you like....I think >,> That and ATS is nice. I met my bf on here. As for how old I was when I got into the alternative topics ((Astral plane)) I was fifteen years old.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

You met your boyfriend here? Really? Wow

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

You met your boyfriend here? Really? Wow
Yup ^_^ Met him through a psychic thread I had made where I was making predictions on people to see if I had psychic abilities. That and I kind of turnd a skeptic well partial skeptic into a believer on the astral realm and he also believes in me with my psychic abilities.
edit on 16-4-2011 by Rishiana because: Spelling error

edit on 16-4-2011 by Rishiana because: Another spelling error

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric

YAY!!!! Yeah, I dunno if I still have the quartz but it was some huge beautiful pieces. Some orange / see through and some see through / white. Oh and music is most definitely awesome. You ought to do a song about a lover trapped in the woods with his maiden, and together they find out the simple joys of life. Sounds like a song that would fit your life. Oh and hey, budgetting isn't bad. Wanna know how to get a good cheap yummy meal ya'll can cook ya'llselves? If your Dollar Tree ((I love that store)) has frozen foods and has some pre cooked shrimp in a bag and some mixed frozen vegatables, get those and cook them in butter and add lemon pepper seasoning to the butter and garlic. It will be deliciouso and taste like ya'll went out to eat ^_^ That and ya'll could have it underneath the stars. Trust me, I'm picky on food sometimes and I love me a gourmet meal so I've learned to use Dollar Tree to my advantage ^_^ But yeah... I guess you could call my man lucky XD I'm a night owl.... going to bed is for wimps XD

WHAT?!?!?! A dollar tree with a frozen food section!!! That would be nirvana!!! haha
my dollar tree has household stuff and a small canned food/junk food section... i get toothpaste, cleaners and other household items there and our snackens there.
If only it had a frozen food section!!!

Well the music I make is metal... I call it Dark Melodic Death Metal or DMDM
When I write I don't set out to right about anything in particular... I just write and "chisel" out what "wants" to be wrote

If your into that sort of music you can Click Here for facebook page it has several songs on it... be sure to scroll down to bottom of page for music player

I have tried that recipe you recommended before... very good I will say!
I love shrimp!

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

i would definately u2 you dont trip,hit me up first lol im a great convorsationalist

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join