It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information On The NovaTech Society.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hello J. D., do you think Neo-Tech would be any less bogus if its e-mail address contains three 0 instead of three 9s? ;-)

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My name is also Robert Lemke and tonight I just discovered on the qrz.com website that someone claiming to be Robert C. Lemke has claimed my HAM callsign, WL7GS and professes to be in the Air force for 14 years. I have notified the FCC to inform them that someone is bootlegging my callsign. I googled Robert C. Lemke and found that he was active here for awhile. My next step is to see if there is in fact a Robert C. Lemke in the Air Force.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think their secret to get wealthy and admired is obvious enough: find enough foolish admirers to send you their money.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Pax Neo-TeX is now at zompower.tk...!

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have read all of this thread with interest. No one has mentioned the title of the book in question. The ISBN# 911752498 DID NOT WORK.

Also
What Im not getting is the CONSTANT SPAMMING from element 39.
If Barbi has something to say, why cant she form words without the need for repeated cut/paste posts? Moderators?

[edit on 24-3-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Great, now the Neo-Tech folks are promoting this stuff written by "an inner circle Society member" (or do they mean "crony who gets to partake in the fruits of scamming"?): www.capturesuccess.com. Notice how the first few links are for you to ask for free books and free kits, but after a while the links start talking about free information about courses (wait, are the courses themselves free?
). Man, will this scam ever die?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nouveau Tech Society

A 3000-year-old matrix of politics, religion, and philosophy rules our world: It is a matrix of deception. It brings bleakness and loss to billions of hapless victims. Everyone caught within its web loses. But, now comes Pax Neo-Tech to release individuals from that ancient trap by weaving facts with honesty into sharply-pointed matrices. Those thorny weapons first puncture, then rip apart, and finally sweep away past-and-current deceptions. …Each who clean sweeps those deceptions from his or her life experiences ever-increasing flows of prosperity, health, and romance.

Defending free speech in the nineteenth century, the English historian and champion of liberty, Lord Acton, identified how individualistic ideas most vehemently opposed by the Establishment became the enduring ideas of the future. He points to the Greek-philosopher Socrates and then to the historical-secular Jesus. They were not political or religious leaders. They both were sublime teachers. Both advanced ideas of the individual over the Establishment. A threatened, mob-unleashing Establishment executed both men for impiety, though neither had harmed anyone nor infringed anyone’s natural rights.

The collectivist Establishment executed Socrates and Jesus for their individualistic, anti-establishment ideas. Today, however, Pax Neo-Tech flips their pointless/intangible delusions in imagined-or-ethereal realms into practical/tangible benefits in a real world here on planet Earth. ...Pax Neo-Tech works through Neo-Tech. But, how does Neo-Tech work?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Neo Tech

Hi to all!!This is for all those email about Neo Tech!! I knew the whole while it was a scam - without receiving or even reading hte letters. I'm just glad there is an awesome website like this to prove it. I was with my friend today whom confided in me her - "secret" that she was not suppose to tell me. I told her it was a hoax because they were a)asking for money [the obvious], b) manipulating her to keep this "secret" to herself, and c) telling her things she wanted to hear. I want to find out who these jerks are - and after I get a hold of that joke of a book I want to laugh in this sorry loser's face. This jerk is probably sending so many copies of his bull to people in hopes of luring in the most vulnerable and lost people (who may be at a hard time in their lives). Yes, in the case of my friend, the succeeded in taking her money because if she told me sooner I would have shown her this website that took me 2 seconds to find. Thanks Guys!!! And does anybody know if there is anything we cand do about these B.S. ers???

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Got a letter in the mail
First class at that, oh what pray tell
Doth await me on the inside
Makes me feel good, I must reply!

Turn my life totally around
But I must act fast, because it's the 2nd round! (cycle)
Ancient knowledge can be had
For only a hundreds dollars, doesn't it make you glad?

I'm told that God must be directing me
To join the Illuminati?
If I join, what do I find
That Christianity is the evil of mankind?

They say I have special traits
But don't they know I won't take the bait
I'll tell John Finn what I thought of his letter
I introduced it to a dear friend of mine
I call it a SHREDDER!

Feel free to add more verses. I received the letter today, read it and promptly did my research on the net. Took one Google search to find page after page about this scam. I figure that if we are going to receive this crap, might as well have a little fun with it.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Neo-TeX news: introducing... the True Capitalism Party! :-D

EDIT: ZeddicusZulZorander: no, you misunderstood me. Neo-TeX is not Neo-Tech, and the above wasn't an advertisement for those spammers. Take a deep breath, and read the linked document again... thanks! ;-)

[edit on 4-5-2005 by bicoherent]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have a secret that will make everyone wealthy too!
I am the leader of the Nova Club and we are all wealthy thanks to our hidden mysteries that you yourself can obtain and enjoy for only $39.99!! Yes, that's right folks. You can buy our 2 page e-book for a mere fraction of our competition, erm, I mean, highly mislead and misguided counterparts, get all of the secrets, pay less money and we will waste only a fraction of the time!

Act now because our monthly updated editions are only printed when Gogolack, our spiritual guide can channel through me and lately, I've been spending too much of my money on drugs to channel anyone! So get these secrets while you still can. You have 60 days to give me, I mean, purchase this magical e-book!

We accept Visa, Mastercard and Paypal! Also, Join our affiliate program!!!

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
By the way, folks, in case anyone urges you to check the Better Business Bureau again: read this first. This is from the Bad Business Bureau.

So remember, when you see "Bad" it's the good guy, when you see "Better" it's the bad guy. Well, sort of.

[edit on 9-5-2005 by bicoherent]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I faxed in the "letter" to see what I got....

It was a 56 page advertisement for the book ($139) and it kept repeating the same story over, and over, and over, and over.... Okay I think you get it. Amazingly all of them love talking about what a "Casanova" you'll become, so I figure that must be the secret, much like "Salsa" on Seinfeld people in this "secret" society love to say "Casanova". People really don't use that word to describe themselves or others nowadays so I guess it must be one of the secret words you need to be a member of the society. They all read like they were written by the same author as well....

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   

So what's the conclusion?

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

So what's the conclusion?

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Nventual]

Survey says........

1. Scam

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Casanova!

Say it! You will get rich.

The "book" they sent me for free said that I would absorb the secrets in the "stories" written by members of the Nouveau Tech Society. Whew, I am glad I didn't have to pay $139 for the secret word that will bring you riches beyond your wildest dreams (casanova) you just have to pepper whatever you write with the "WORD" (casanova) and you will suddenly have all you ever wished for!

Casanova.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
``

well, it took till today (3 Aug 05) for this household to receive that
'Your so Special'-> letter/Invitation, w/ 22.9 cent bulk postage.

immediately i wondered ....just what data base, were you using to determine that 'I' was up-to-snuff, and deserved this chummy invite.
because i have no special talents, history, IQ, or $ making abilities.

lately, i've been finding errant/ lost/given-up golfballs around the complex where i live....maybe 3 a day, which i clean up and give to my son for his infrequent rounds of golf.

I was tempted to write the NTS about their faulty algorithim which 'wasted' the time, expense, postage...of sending me a personal invitation to join up.
but then,
i just figured that they could afford the mistake,
or else they could phone me up,
i'm not holding my breath...but i'm still accumulating stray golfballs.

be kind...

[edit on 3-8-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
``

well, it took till today (3 Aug 05) for this household to receive that
'Your so Special'-> letter/Invitation, w/ 22.9 cent bulk postage.

immediately i wondered ....just what data base, were you using to determine that 'I' was up-to-snuff, and deserved this chummy invite.
because i have no special talents, history, IQ, or $ making abilities.

lately, i've been finding errant/ lost/given-up golfballs around the complex where i live....maybe 3 a day, which i clean up and give to my son for his infrequent rounds of golf.

I was tempted to write the NTS about their faulty algorithim which 'wasted' the time, expense, postage...of sending me a personal invitation to join up.
but then,
i just figured that they could afford the mistake,
or else they could phone me up,
i'm not holding my breath...but i'm still accumulating stray golfballs.

be kind...

[edit on 3-8-2005 by St Udio]

You forgot to use the secret word. Casanova. Now I will make money. Casanova. Even more money and will become a famous actor....

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColRobertLemkeUSAF
However, it just annoyed me when the one user stated that I CANNOT be a Colonel at age 33. My father was a Brig. General at 37, after he recieved his PhD. And no, I am not the youngest Colonel, the younger is 32. What brings the figure up so high on the statistics you grabbed online was the factor of reserve members. Most officers go reserve after the typical six year commitment.

Ok...I dont say much around here (and forgive me is someone has already posted this)....HOWEVER...

"ColLemke". I must take exception with your postings...not from research, but from PERSONAL experience. You see, I too was an officer...I too have received advanced degrees (Masters and Ph.D.)...and I do not recall getting that special "promotion" as a result of successful completion of either!

You know...I COULD have been on of those "slacker" officers; you never know...But the Air Force that I served in got you to 03 on/about 4 years of service...I know b/c that's what happened to me...and ALL my contemporaries...NO special favors. I left Active service after 5.5yrs (post GulfI) and look back with fondness at my time in uniform.

As I recall...you are correct in that there WERE young general officers (WWII), however, I have NOT met a contemporary for which this has occurred since that time.

Not to worry, "Col", I am not attacking you; I am simply objecting to your pretense. MANY folks have taken there time to "stand watch"; and bravely so. I chose to be one of those, I do not bash those who did not...in fact I applaud their ability to exercise their freedom of choice. That IS after all, why I served...to imho, protect freedom.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In Memory Of A Fallen Warrior

Originally posted by jonke05
"ColLemke". I must take exception with your postings...not from research, but from PERSONAL experience. You see, I too was an officer...I too have received advanced degrees (Masters and Ph.D.)...and I do not recall getting that special "promotion" as a result of successful completion of either!

Alas, Col. Lemke was shot down over ATS on August 16, 2004 -- over a year ago -- and remains missing.

I fear the worst.

Though he may no longer be among the living, he left behind an impressive service record, which consists of a spirited campaign of twelve posts, all regarding the NovaTech Society.

Undaunted by facts, unchallenged by the need to actually be awarded a commission by the U.S. Air Force, unable to successfully complete his mission through no fault of his own, he will forever live on our hearts as a reminder of what one member can accomplish in the span of a mere nineteen days on ATS.

Now he is gone, but he will never be forgotten.

Or as we used to say in the Navy, he's "still on patroll".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join