It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focardi & Rossi E-Cat: First Cold Fusion Power Plant to be built in Greece. Next one in USA!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

NDA doesn't apply. The problem I have with you is it's all theory. It's very obvious you have no idea how the business world really works. It's one thing to google and read in text books. It's another to have Russians and chinese, etc, trying to do business with you. Deals take time especially when you are smart.

Sony is established? Your right they have a boardroom of lawyers and infinite funding to prosecute. Again you have no idea how the real business world works. By the way he does have investors.

What is it called when you don't deliver tell me? It could be anything. Bankrupcy, one Hickup in the manufacturing chain etc. It happens ALL THE TIME. It doesn't mean it was fraud by any means. He would have had to be proven to purposely mislead the other end of the contract.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Movescamp

As I stated, my position is that Rossi has been marketing himself and his product. Well, either he is a scientist, a businessman, or an engineer. Now you are saying he is a smart businessman, but before he wasn't...

Who are Rossi's investors?

It doesn't mean it was fraud by any means. He would have had to be proven to purposely mislead the other end of the contract.
Yeah, but things aren't always proven are they. You haven't shown anything about his five convictions so why do you keep speaking as you know for sure what they were. Scan the docs if you have them...

Can you just tell me why he has a fake diploma? And there is a dead person working at his journal, please address that.... I really want to hear your opinion on that. Just create some more reasons to justify his odd behavior...

Deals take time especially when you are smart.
I'm just going to pretend you didn't say this one... Because if this were true, the opposite would be fast deals are dumb?

edit on 16-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

You know NDA applies. Whether he is an engineer, a scientist, a conman or a circus performer... He has an invention that is big enough to revolutionize Science, if real.

Very easy to grab some independent labs or researchers and sign their life away all in effort to support his claims. That's it, done, over with, go pick up your prize Rossi.....

Either you want to look at it from a scientific standpoint, where he hasnt released enough data. Or a business standpoint, where it all points to bogus. Either one doesn't change the fact that there is not enough information to make conclusions.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

First off like I said I actually have a job and a life i don't need to get in a scanning pissing war with you. the info is out there if anyone wants to look.

Second NDA do not apply. You are obviously not a business person nor have any real world expierance on the matter. Does China have to follow an NDA made in America? What about Russia? How would you prosecute a NDA violation in another country? What if some

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

First off like I said I actually have a job and a life i don't need to get in a scanning pissing war with you. the info is out there if anyone wants to look.

Second NDA do not apply. You are obviously not a business person nor have any real world expierance on the matter. Does China have to follow an NDA made in America? What about Russia? How would you prosecute a NDA violation in another country? What if someone slips out info, it is stolen, or hacked? Where do you get money to investigate this? How do you hold another nation accountable.

You can't. It applies only to countries who follow these laws. Companies go bankrupt during litigation imagine a single inventor. This is a device that the whole world wants if it works. Use your brain here. You operate on theory assumptions. Try these theories out in the real world.

You are bringing up crap that has no relevance to the mechanism working. You are just a baseless skeptic.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Does China have to follow an NDA made in America?
Where did I suggest sending anything to China. Okay, you claim you know something about business but you obviously don't. Stop tossing the accusations around.

They can sign a NDA with an independent lab. He can still have the lab redact the information that he doesn't want to go public. But that would dissolve all doubt if someone independent had open access. Like this has never been done before....

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You launch so many accusations that apply to yourself. I have asked you to address things I say specifically, but you ignore it. You are a baseless believer.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nice try. Where did I say i believe? I am curious and excited but I NEVER stated I believe. I know many actual physicists have taken interest.

What points are you talking about anyway you don't make any.

NDA do not always work. They only work if the lab doing the work creates the product. Other wise you would loose your shirt trying to prove they leaked the info. Plain and simple. I have a lot of expierance with this very situation. Even once you get a patent you can go bankrupt trying to prosecute. Not to mention it takes all your time. What he is doing is very normal in the small engineering invention world. You should know this you seem pretty smart. Until production is worked out and a working product is making money the info doesn't alwYs get released even in mundane businesses.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

What he is doing is very normal in the small engineering invention world. You should know this you seem pretty smart. Until production is worked out and a working product is making money the info doesn't alwYs get released even in mundane businesses.
I can agree with you to a certain degree on this. Although my suggestions are possible, it would be tricky and hazardous to do it properly. And we all know how prevalent corporate sabotage is. I've been privy to some.

Problem is, with Rossi's track record, it says a lot. And I am not saying the guy can't have a future in business, but because of his past he needs to hold himself to a higher standard. He has given no reasonable answers when asked questions about inconsistencies by Rothwell et al.

**These arguments can carry on for eternity, for one, a point that could be made, if it is real, is the University of Bologna taking security measures? Because what is to stop someone from getting into the lab and analyzing his machine? And regular security doesn't cut it. If that were the case, the Military would be using the equivalent. Maybe it does in it's internal areas, not sure, just speculation here. Spec ends here.**

I'm not asking this in an inflammatory way. Personally, if this were my invention I would have it under lock and key too. The only points I am trying to make in this thread is that nothing here makes sense. I hope you understand that.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm going to post an example of your ignorance/dogma on Rossi.

He has never Been convicted as a fraud.

My post:
Rossi had five convictions that he lists on his site...where I quoted him earlier. I cannot find out conclusively what the convictions were for, if you know than post them.

His convictions are over contracts that got screwed up. He wasn't able to pay workers, manufactures, and meet his contractural obligations. The machine worked. Something happened in manufacturing to shipping. He took money and did t give product. Found it on a university database.

My post:
Damn, what's the name of that again....when you take money and don't deliver...

What is it called when you don't deliver tell me? It could be anything. Bankrupcy, one Hickup in the manufacturing chain etc. It happens ALL THE TIME. It doesn't mean it was fraud by any means. He would have had to be proven to purposely mislead the other end of the contract.

Okay here you are defending the guy implying that he doesn't have convictions for fraud. He has five convictions and you said you found them on your University database. You are also implying that bankruptcy is somehow an explanation for his convictions... So what are they exactly?

Also, there is more to the Omar-Petrodragon debacle than just equipment that didn't work. Your belief that because he wasn't convicted on all charges is a strange one, given that you also say one can't trust legal contracts such as NDA's.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

By the way. I have a job too, and a life, in the amount of time it takes you to reply to these posts you could have simply scanned a doc and posted it with no commentary. If the doc proves me wrong in some way, all the more power to you.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

These responses are all from an iPhone. I appreciate you posting our back and forth. I just don't know how you think it benefits your arguments.

Again tell me how you would defend a non disclosure agreement when the source is leaked and a company other than the lab doing the verification creates a copy. Then explain how much it would cost, how you would prove it came from the lab doing the verification and if it even matters if say a country like china produces the artifact through their government agencies or through government protection. How would you prove it didn't come from another means? The leak I mean.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Never defended Rossi I only explained there are other ways these things could happen. You make it sound as ifthere isn't which leads mento believe you don't work or understand this type of process and how much can go wrong. There is a huge history of copy right infringement and corporate espionage you ignore. Especially in this field.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

These responses are all from an iPhone. I appreciate you posting our back and forth. I just don't know how you think it benefits your arguments.
It is just to show that you do not address things that I say, or things that you say yourself. If you want further comment from me than address it.

BTW... iPhones have cameras. Crazy, I know...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sorry I really don't care enough. iPhones are mobile crazy I know. Meaning I am not around the info

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The various back and forth on this site involving Boncho is entertaining. It is obvious the Rossi catalyzer intrigues Boncho as you post replies to almost all posts, but I can not deduce your purpose.

I get you are sceptical, everyone should have some level of that. If you are just arguing about the degree of scepticism it seems a waste as everyone's level will likely be different.

But what an intriguing topic. Error is likely ruled out. It is either the real thing or fraud. And it is about an Earth changing event. Regardless whether you think it is fraud or real, one thing is clear, if it does turn out to be real the world will never be the same. And I disagree that there is NO evidence supporting the claim. That's part of the fun, there is some. Whether you think the obsevers were duped or not, their observations do lend support for the possibility it is real. So how intriguing and to make it even more fun, almost no one really knows about it. So here we are talking about an Earth changing event that may be real and may be fake and hardly anyone on Earth knows what might be coming if it turns out to be real. You couldn't write a better script.

My own take, just a gut feeling, it doesn't seem like a fake. Rossi's overall behavior while somewhat bizarre just doesn't real add up to fraud in my book. But of course we will see.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My search into the swedish skeptics society led me here. Dated 2-3-11.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tharsis

As expected, Rossi's attempt at a hoax is starting to fall apart!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Tharsis

They have come up with explanations for everything in that correspondence. According to Rossi, it was a mix up between Defkalion Energy and Defkalion Green Technologies.

Jed goes back and forth, when something shady pops up he entertains the idea of it being fake, and then something supporting Rossi will pop up and he will flip back and say how it must be real and people should stop being critical of Rossi....

Regardless, until there is a major fallout, the die-hards are going to take Rossi's claims at face value.

While I am critical of Rossi and his supporters, I also do not plan on misleading, I have taken things they have said out of context, but it was only to show that they acknowledge all the BS associated with Rossi. At the end of the day, they are backing him.

edit on 21-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

You can't just read the headlines. You'll have to read the whole thread to follow what is going on with that website. A great many people are ticked (to put it very mildly) at Rossi's oddball behavior but it could be a very real effect that he has found. We may not be able to tell until Rossi gets out of the way.

Personally, it smells an awful lot like the utter nonsense from Steorn many years ago. But still, I have hope that someone with the right intellect and integrity will free us from our polluting, corrupting oil companies.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join