It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Focardi & Rossi E-Cat: First Cold Fusion Power Plant to be built in Greece. Next one in USA!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi,
in this video Rossi himself explains in detail to Krivit how the E-cat works. I found this good. www.e-catinfo.com.../new-you-tube-video-which-andrea-rossi-explains-function-e-cat
edit on 20-6-2011 by y95fjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by y95fjo

This link is directly to youtube:
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Could there be a connection between this Cold Fusion discovery and what's happening in Greece regarding the Government/Financial meltdown?

Are tptb trying to make this technology never get out so we stick with nuclear and oil etc...?
edit on 21-6-2011 by aRogue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

You can't just read the headlines. You'll have to read the whole thread to follow what is going on with that website. A great many people are ticked (to put it very mildly) at Rossi's oddball behavior but it could be a very real effect that he has found. We may not be able to tell until Rossi gets out of the way.

Personally, it smells an awful lot like the utter nonsense from Steorn many years ago. But still, I have hope that someone with the right intellect and integrity will free us from our polluting, corrupting oil companies.

Yeah, isn't Steorn still grabbing for investors? It looks like these inventor types are often a bit kooky. John Searle another case in point.

As to your last quote, there are quite a few groups now working on this, some with a lot more integrity than others.
If you aren't aware of Ralph Ring, you might like to check out his work here: bluestarenterprise.com... (Ralph Ring worked side by side with the Tesla protege Otis T Carr in the 60's and 70's).

If/When Ring's team cracks it, I understand their intention is to open source the tech, no financial attachments. Now THAT is the way to go!

BTW, latest news on Rossi here: pesn.com... posted on July 14th
edit on 16/7/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue
Could there be a connection between this Cold Fusion discovery and what's happening in Greece regarding the Government/Financial meltdown?

Are tptb trying to make this technology never get out so we stick with nuclear and oil etc...?

BOOOM!

You centered the point!
Stars.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aRogue

No. Virtually nobody important knows about this or thinks its important or real.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by -PLB-

Yet more media releases from Rossi....

Rossi claims he will not be paid by Defkalion until the installation is delivered and works.

[qupte]He only gets paid if it works, which makes it sound a lot more creditable. I also haven't seen any debunks of the claims made, in fact:

Well, it would be hard for Defkalion to pay him because I'm pretty sure the company was just set up a few months ago and I doubt they have any money...
Their website created in Janurary

How can you be so skeptical? I bet you were the atheist kid in 2nd grade going around telling the other kids "there's no such thing as Santa Claus."

If you watch the initial videos of Rossis experiments they are set up so simply that the results are impossible to deny. The production of the quantity of heat over such an extended period is impossible by chemical means. There is clearly no external power source.

Professors of physics reviewed the data and found no fraud. This is legit as are many other lessor known devices popping up all over the world. We have reached a critical threshold in human advancement. TPTB can no longer snuff the fires by buying off inventors or blocking patents.

The battle is not over. As the plant comes closer to fruition, global attention will be distracted by a false flag or Elenin will turn out to be a dwarf star.

I just woke up from a nightmare where the world has been plunged into unexplained darkness. Fiery meteors were bombarding the planet lime hundreds of flaming basketballs. My children were terrified searching the house for me. I woke up and needed a cigarette and found this thread as if a reminder that things are just about to get very weird.

In the end, things are going to be fine. At least we will have cheap electricity to rebuild after the tail of the "comet" wreaks havoc.

For a different perspective, and some back history on Rossi, you can read my posts in this thread and this thread.

You get all the juicy details, Rossi's fake diploma, fake science journal, dead people working at his company, previous fraud and destruction of the environment, etc, etc, etc.

My prediction: I think his 1mw reactor will work. It will run for a year or two while investors pour in cash. Eventually there will be a problem with how much energy is being produced vs. the amount of metals and chemicals they are buying to run it, then there will be some oddball explanation to explain the plant's downfall.
edit on 12-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Thank you very much for your posts and your comment.
I appreciate a lot.
Star!

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

No. Virtually nobody important knows about this or thinks its important or real.

So the several prominent scientist who have examined the device and data declaring it free of fraud etc. are not important I guess....

Among others:

Hanno Essen, associate professor of theoretical physics at the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology. He is also the chairman of the Swedish Skeptics Society. The other guest observer was Professor Sven Kullander of Uppsala University. He is also chairman of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences Energy Committee. pesn.com...

Ny Teknik's, Mats Lewan He holds a Master of Science degree in Engineering Physics from the Swedish Royal Institute of Technology. pesn.com...

NASA Chief Dennis Bushnell is a Chief scientist at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia. pesn.com...

Nobel laureate Dr. Brian Josephson, winner of the 1973 Nobel Prize in Physics for his work on superconductivity. pesn.com...

I think it is safe to say the only thing here of unimportance is your idiotic statement quoted above!

]
edit on 20-7-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

A simple, big and shining Star!

Remember hawkiye: sometimes, here on ATS, the IDIOTS or SKEPTIKS are NOT simply IDIOTS or SKEPTICS but someone else or something else.............

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
8 pages of hearsay? Really?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by hawkiye

A simple, big and shining Star!

Remember hawkiye: sometimes, here on ATS, the IDIOTS or SKEPTIKS are NOT simply IDIOTS or SKEPTICS but someone else or something else.............

Exactly Arken! However they need to be slapped down every once and a while for the tools they are. You gotta wonder how the ones who purposely try to disrupt and obfuscate live with themselves or if they are such automatons they do what ever they are told. Must have a very low opinion of themselves or just mentally challenged to be used in the manner they allow themselves to.

Never the less the Rossi E-Cat device moves forward full steam ahead despite all the yapping dogs nipping at its heels. Looking forward to October and opening of the plant.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Rossi has now proven the E-CAT works in his latest test done just last week on the 6th of October.

Yet no Main Stream Media coverage?

This should be hailed as one of the greatest inventions/breakthroughs of all time.

Here are a couple of links to sites that are covering the story...

E-Cat Test Validates Cold Fusion Despite Challenges

E-Cat World

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For those that don't click, Hank Mills at pesn.com offers this conclusion:

Bottom Line - Cold Fusion Is Here

The fact of the matter was that the October 6th test was a success in many ways.

- It documented a gain of energy.
- It documented a gain of energy in self-sustain mode.
- It documented massive "heat after death."

Most importantly, it proved beyond a doubt, that cold fusion is a reality.

Italian scientific journalist Maurizio Melis of Il Sole 24 Ore, who witnessed the test in Bologna, wrote:

"In the coming weeks Rossi aims to activate a 1MW plant, which is now almost ready, and we had the opportunity to inspect it during the demonstration of yesterday. If the plant starts up then it will be very difficult to affirm that it is a hoax. Instead, we will be projected suddenly into a new energetic era."

Notice number 2: It documented a gain of energy in self sustain mode.
So if this data is accurate and true, this is what all the ATS skeptics have been crying for, a Free Energy generator self running and producing excess power. Coolio.
edit on 20/10/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Pesn.com? That's the source??

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Yes that is the source of the article, and ..?

By the way, I saw this and thought of you:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by john_bmth

Yes that is the source of the article, and ..?

By the way, I saw this and thought of you:

If some wacky quack website is good evidence for you, then no wonder you believe so much unsubstantiated nonsense. But i guess some people just want to believe, so to hell with such inconveniences as "evidence"...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
If some wacky quack website is good evidence for you, then no wonder you believe so much unsubstantiated nonsense. But i guess some people just want to believe, so to hell with such inconveniences as "evidence"...

Where did I post a claim that either pesn.com was good evidence or that I believed it?

I am keeping an open mind about this but am quite skeptical about Rossi and have posted such throughout the thread. Rossi claims to be constructing a 1MW reactor which will be ready shortly - we will see who is the quack soon enough.

Whilst my mind remains open to possibility, yours appears firmly closed and locked inside your own arrogant assumptions as usual.

Would you care to perform an informed critique of the experiment conducted on the 6th as the article author has done, or are you going to continue to refuse to address the evidence presented to you and hide behind smug rhetoric and ad hominem attacks on people who won't conform to your personal world view?
edit on 21/10/11 by RogerT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Just do it!
1. RFG essential to HEAT tiny Cu particles which behave as short circuit. It also acts on Fe by way of movement of particles which become individual magnets. It also aligns Ni particles as if bowling pins ready to be assaulted by oscillated hydride ions.
2. Always use Cu for chamber. It has a permeability of 1. Steel is a shield.
3. I buy Mg powder from www.americanpyrosupply.com...
place in metal container with attached tube for evacuating and pressurizing with H. Heated to 250 C and as it is cooled an uptake of H creates the essential MgH2.
4. Mix molar % of MgH2 30 (100% excess) Ni 30, Cu 20, Fe 20 in glove box. You might try igniter such as ANTIMONY TRISULFIDE or LITHIUM BOROHYDRIDE in tiny catalytic amounts.
5. Experiment with RFG to determine sweet spot for initial heating and then sweet spot for maintaining reaction, modulating pulse rate, frequency and power. Wave shape is important. Half wave sweet spots also exist.
6. Follow up success with miniature scale oil dispersion method using Delphi FD0009 Fuel Pump and heat exchanger www.amazon.com...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1323609048&sr=8-9 from Amazon.
7. I flush expansion space in larger tube at top with "Barbecue" Propane, shut off from atmosphere and allow slight pressure by occasional venting.
Hope this is of help.
Chan

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
www.cia.gov...

Take those numbers and multiply by the current price per barrel.

That is the per DAY amount that changes hands on oil exports!

Anyone who could possibly threaten an over 6 billion dollar a DAY global business would have met with a quick vaporization a long time ago.

Do you think that the Russian Mafia, World Banking Elite, or SA operatives wouldn't have access to a suitcase nuke? "Rossi's runaway nuclear device has been the cause of a massive explosion which has killed all involved with the latest test of his E-Cat" would be the headline around the world.

I believe that it is known to be a scam, and therefore he is allowed to discredit the rest of the LENR by proxy.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join